The Big Event

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the most awaited event for Irene. She woke up early and prepared everything the event need. She's in her gym even if it's just 4am just to prepared and to avoid making mistakes. Joy arrived at the gym at 6am cause she's worried her unnie will be alone arranging stuff. "Unnie, where should i put this?" Joy asked while she's holding a big vase. "Beside the door if that's okay." Irene said. "Unnie, their team will come at 8am to arrange this right? Why are you doing this by yourself?" Joy said. The younger girl was right on the meeting they all agreed that Kai and Jennie's company will be the one who's incharge of the event theme and design but Irene want to arrange some things before they arrived so that the things they would clean and arrangement will lessen. "I'm fine." Irene said. The gym door suddenly open. "We're not yet open, please comeback later—" 

"Wendy unnie!" Joy said. She quickly approached the girl and wave at her. Irene turn around and her eyes locked to Wendy's eyes. What's wrong with me? What am i feeling right now? Irene thought because her heart is beating like crazy as soon as she locked eyes with Wendy. I thought things like this only happens in movies. Wendy is approaching Irene but for Irene everything seems to be in slow mo. It's like they're the only person in the world. Wendy snaps her finger she noticed that Irene is not on her focus. "Earth to Irene~" Wendy said. Irene shakes her head. Damn, this is embarrassing. She thought. "You're here? It's still early." Irene said. "Let me help you." Wendy said and smile. Wendy grab some stuff and help Joy and Irene to organize. 

They finished everything and the gym is now properly cleaned and organized. They're just waiting for the company's team to set up the theme and concept for the gym so they decide to take a rest. "Should i buy you guys something to eat?" Irene asked while looking at the both of them. She knows they're all tired and exhausted so she decide to give Wendy and Joy a award for what they did. 

"No, it's fine."

"Yes please." 

Joy and Wendy looked at eachother. Irene chuckles at how opposite the girls answer are. "Let me do it instead." Wendy offered. Irene shakes her head she knows Wendy will act like this. "I can manage just rest here, okay? I'll get us some food." Irene said and leave.

"You like Irene unnie, don't you?" Joy asked while smirking. "Me? I don't. Stop saying nonsense." Wendy defended. Me? Like Irene? No way. How? But maybe. A little? I don't know. Wendy thought. "But you have a girlfriend, don't you? You like Irene unnie and you have a girlfriend?! That's bad and , dude! Act like a real woman." Joy said. She doesn't want her Irene unnie to be a mistress or something. "What are you talking about? Me and Jennie broke up." Wendy said. Joy eyes widened. Did i hear it right? They break up? "What's the reason?" Joy curiously asked. Wendy chuckles and patted Joy's head. "It's not your business, kid." Wendy said. "Wait here, okay? I'll follow Irene." Wendy said. "Do what you want." Joy answered.

 

Wendy walks out on the gym. Did she already like Irene? But it's too fast isn't it? Is that possible? Wendy shakes her head. "Ah forget it. What destined to happen will happen." She said and proceed to walk. She enter the restaurant where she knows Irene is but the girl is nowhere to be find. "Did she go to the other restaurant?" Wendy asked while looking around. She went to the counter. "Hi, uhm is there a long black haired woman went here? She's kinda small and wearing a sportswear?" Wendy asked while describing Irene. "Yes but before she could order, a girl approach her so they leave the restaurant together." The person on the counter said. Girl? No way. "Can you describe the appearance of the other girl?" Wendy asked. Please don't let it be her. Please. Please. "A little taller than her and she's wearing a leather jacket and converse shoes she also has a black hair but kinda shorter than the other girl—" Before the counter could finish her words Wendy rushed out of the restaurant. Damn, if she's with her i swear to God forgive me but i won't let this pass. ​​​​​​ Wendy run around the street looking for Irene hoping she could see the girl. Irene, where are you? 

 

 

 

"Unnie, what I'm offering to you is so simple. Be with me. Go out with me. Is that hard?" Irene clenched her teeth. Seulgi, you've changed a lot. "Answer me, unnie!" Seulgi shouted that makes Irene flinched. She's scared. Even though she can fight like the last time her body isn't responding to her at all. Her body is shaking. "Seulgi, why are you like this?" Irene asked. Seulgi burst out laughing. "Me? This is the real me, unnie." The girl answered.  "What is the reason that makes you join the gym?" Irene asked. Seulgi smirked at her. "Ah that day when i see you i like how beautiful you are. You captured my heart, unnie. I think i fall in love with you that's why I'm asking you out. I joined the gym because i like you, unnie." Seulgi said. Irene is having a goosebumps because of Seulgi's word. you're a total creep, Seulgi. Irene tears slowly falls down. "Are you crying, unnie? What's so sad about the things i said? You don't like it? You don't like the fact that i like you, huh?" Seulgi said while she's holding Irene's chin. "Stop now, Seulgi. Stop being like this." Irene pleaded. She didn't expect Seulgi would turn out into something like this. It's scary. "Stop? I'm not doing something, unnie. Do you like someone right now, unnie?" Seulgi asked. ​​​​​​ Like someone? Do i like someone?  "If you do like someone right now, He or she is probably useless. That person can't save you, unnie. Only i can do that." Seulgi said. Wendy, where are you? Wendy, save me. Irene thought. She doesn't know out of all people she's calling Wendy's name. She doesn't know why but she feels that whenever she calls Wendy name she's safe. 

(Call me if something weird or suspicious happens, okay?)

That words suddenly comes out on Irene's mind. She look at Seulgi and turn around slowly. "WENDYYYY!" She shouted. I know you will come to me. Find me, Wendy. "Wendy? I know something between you guys are happening so I'm right?" Seulgi said and grab Irene's chin. "You know we're in a street that i only know the entrance and exit so how can it be possible for that useless girl to come here. She's weak, unnie. Don't rely everything on her." Seulgi said and closer her face to Irene's ear. "Nobody could save you, unnie." Seulgi said and burst out laughing. "So choose now, unnie. You can leave this place and go out with me or die here—" Before Seulgi could finish her words she got punched on her face. 

"Are you okay, Irene?" Irene looked up and see Wendy. She quickly hug the girl. I know you would come, Wendy. I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter