Fate or Coincidence?

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy and Irene arrived at the restaurant. A lot of people are inside since it's weekdays as usual. "What do you want to eat?" Irene asked. Wendy checked the menu. The foods are kinda expensive. "One pasta is enough for me." Wendy said and pass the menu to Irene. "That's all? I bet you're hungry. Order more, I'll pay." Irene insist. "No, that's fine. I'm good." Wendy said and smile. She doesn't want it when other pay for her things it's just Wendy help people but reject when people help her. "If that's what you want then we're all set." Irene said and order their food. 

"Can i ask you a question, Irene?" Wendy said starting a conversation between them. Irene look at her and nods. "Yeri said you're scary person but i don't think you are. What's the real thing?" Wendy said and chuckles. "Nothing. I act depending on my mood." Irene said. "You're a kind person, Irene." Wendy said and smile. "You think i am?" Irene asked. She's not kind it's just she acts different when it comes to Wendy and she doesn't even know why. "Of course, thank you for everything you did for me." Wendy said and slightly bow at Irene. "Silly." Irene said and let out a soft chuckle. "Isn't that your girlfriend?" Irene said while pointing at the door. "Ey, she's busy she can't be on this area." Wendy said and take a bite from her food. She knows how busy her girlfriend is that's why she knows that Irene is only trolling her. "Just look." Irene said. Wendy turned around and see Jennie. What is she doing here?! Wendy eyes widened. "You're right. That's my girlfriend." Wendy said. Wendy meet Jennie's eyes and their eyes both widened. Jennie walk into Wendy's direction. "What are you doing here, Wendy?" Jennie asked. She noticed that Wendy is not alone. "Sit, Jen." Wendy offered. "I'm with other CEO that our company partnered with." Jennie said. A tall man comes to their direction. "Hi, I'm Kai." The tall guy said and bow at the girls.

They all seated at the table. "Oh by the way, Mr. Kai. She's Wendy my friend." Jennie said. Irene eyes widened at what she heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter