That Type Of Girl

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Wendy entered the restaurant. They both sit facing eachother. This is so awkward why did i even think of this idea. I should tag Joy along with us but why i didn't do that? I'm so stupid. Well, that's basically Irene's thought. She's can feel the strong awkwardness in their table. "So uhm are you Yeri's older sister or younger sister?" Irene said opening a topic for them to share. "Isn't it obvious? Do i look younger?" Wendy asked. "Maybe." Wendy let out a chuckle. She's pretty and funny. Wendy thought. "This is.." Wendy looked at Irene. "Awkward." They said in sync. Both of them laugh at how they're thinking the same. "So you'll comeback tomorrow?" Irene asked while taking a bite from her food. Wendy shakes her head. "Yeri will be the one attending tomorrow gym lessons. I'm just her substitute for today." Irene nods. "You should sign up, taking gym lessons are fun and you'll be able to boost your body and such. Are you a busy person?" Irene asked. I'm not a busy person but my favorite person is. Wendy let out a sighed she remember Jennie again. Damn. "I'll try maybe if I'm bored i'll visit your gym." Wendy said and smiled at Irene. 

They finished their food and decided to leave the restaurant. Jennie's not picking her phone until now so Wendy don't have anything to do. "Where are you heading up to next?" Wendy asked Irene. Irene raised her eyebrows. "Home? You?" Wendy scratch her head and shyly asked Irene. "Can i tag along?"

 

 

"Wow, you're house is neat." Wendy said. They both decided to stay at Irene's house for a moment since Wendy doesn't have something to do at her house. She like how Irene let her enter her house without hesitation even if they just met earlier it seems like she already gained Irene trust. "So what do you want to do?" Irene asked. What do i want to do? I also don't know. "Can i sleep here for a bit? I'm you know a little tired from working out and walking around." Wendy can now feel her arms aching. "Sure. Enjoy yourself." Irene said and closed the door. 

 

*ring ring ring*

Wendy wakes up because her phone is ringing. "Damn, my body hurts like hell." Wendy said and grabbed her phone. "Unnie! Where are you? Did you ditch the gym lesson? It's night already and you're not home." Yeri on the other line complained. Did i wake up just to get scolded by this kid? Wendy thought. "I attended your gym lesson stop talking nonsense I'll be home in a bit." She said and get up from the bed. Oh shoot, I'm in Irene's house right? . "You attended? That's great thanks and now bring food because I'm hella hungry. Bye. See ya.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter