Happy Birthday?

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy wakes up earlier than usual since it's her younger sister Yeri's birthday. She planned to prepare a breakfast today and buy a present for Yeri. As she was walking around she saw a familiar face that is waiting in the bus stop. She lightly tap the girl's shoulder but she didn't budge or turn around. She repeatedly tap the girl shoulder the girl agressively turn around "Who the keeps touching my shoulder- WENDY?!" Irene said in shocked she didn't know that it's Wendy who keeps tapping her shoulder. "Calm down, Irene." Wendy let out a chuckle of course she's suprised that Irene let out a curse but instead of getting mad she find it cute. "What are you doing here?" Irene asked. "I'm going to buy some balloons and cake for a birthday party." Wendy said. Irene eyes widened it's Wendy's birthday? She thought. "Oh that's great." Wendy turned her face into Irene's direction. "You should come along with Joy." Wendy said. Is she inviting me to her birthday party? "Of course, we will." Irene smiled at Wendy. She has a cute smile. Wendy thought. "I'll get going now. See you later." Irene said and wave a goodbye for Wendy as she enter the bus. "See you!"

The bus take off leaving Wendy alone in the bus stop. "Now what should i do?" She said and checked her phone. "Wait, i'm supposed to ride that bus!" Wendy exclaimed but it's too late since the bus is now nowhere to be seen. "Damn it."

 

 

"Yah, Yerim-ah. Come here for a second." Wendy is now preparing the decorations in the restaurant. She decided to rent some space for Yeri's day. Wendy thought that Yeri shouldn't be with her at this time. She should spent some hours hanging and gathering friends for later. "What is it?" Yeri asked. "Why are you here it's early go hang out with your friends and invite them here later." Wendy said. "Unnie, it's alright i don't want to move im getting lazy these days and i invite all of my friends i need to invite." Yeri proceeds to help her sister decorate the walls. "How many did you invite? Can you entertain them all?" Wendy said and chuckles. Yeri just rolled her eyes here again her sister annoying her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter