Beside You

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy decided to visit Irene's house although it's already night, she wants to invite the other girl for some dinner outside since she doesn't show up for a days. Irene must be worried for her. She looks up at Irene's house and the lights are off. "There's no one's here? Where is she?" Wendy said. She roamed around and there's no person she could ask of where she can see Irene. "Maybe next time." Wendy said and left the location where she is.

While walking someone tap Wendy's shoulder. She turned around and notice it's Joy. "Unnie? Oh it's you! Where have you been? You didn't show up for a days at the gym, unnie. Is there something happening that we don't know?" Joy asked. Wendy shakes her head. "I'm alright. My body aches that's why i take some break." Wendy said. She noticed that Joy is also not with Irene. So, where she is? ​​​​​​ "Where's Irene?" Wendy asked. "Ah Irene unnie, she's on date with Seulgi unnie." Joy said. Date? She go on a date? ​​​​​​"Ah thank you. I'll get going now." Wendy said and patted Joy's shoulder. Joy bowed at her and also get going. "I should just buy chicken and beer for myself tonight."

 

 

 

 

"Getting Lost?"

"Unnie?"

Irene looked around and noticed Seulgi is already on behind. Damn, I'm trapped. Irene thought. "Why are you running away from me? Is there something wrong?" Seulgi asked. Psychopath. "What do you want?" Irene asked. Seulgi hold her shoulder. "I just want to get to know you more, unnie. Is that hard?" Seulgi asked. If i only knew she's like this i wouldn't agreed to watch movie with her. ​​​​​​"Let go." Irene said warning Seulgi to remove her hands from her shoulder. "Oh, I'm scared, unnie." Seulgi said mocking a three year old child getting scared. Seulgi burst out a loud laugh. "What will you do, unnie? It's only the two of us here. You can't do anything." Seulgi said while smirking. "You think so?" Irene said. This kid, underestimating my strength. "Do what you can do, unnie. Show me—" Irene cut off Seulgi by giving her a big punch exactly to her face. Seulgi falls down on the ground holding her aching face. "Damn, you're pissing me, unnie." Seulgi said while trying to get up. "Shut up." Irene said and kick her. When she knows Seulgi wouldn't get up for a moment because of the pain that's the cue that she should run. She quickly grab a taxi all the way from her gym. She's trembling right now. Afraid. 

 

Irene got up from the cab pay for it. While she's standing wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter