EPILOGUE

EL TIEMPO JUSTO (THE RIGHT TIME)

EPILOGUE: THE RIGHT TIME

"YAH, KANG SEULGI!" A feminine voice echoed throughout the house as she helped the seven-year old girl from standing. "Where's mama?" Irene kneeled in front of her daughter as she wiped some acrylic paint stains on her face. "You seem to be doing lots of drawing, baby, have you finished your homework?"

"Yes mom, mama's upstairs, she told me to stay here since she'll be taking Loren for a bath." Irene shook her head as she politely asked her daughter to tag along with her upstairs. "Mom?" Serene called the businesswoman's attention as they slowly glided up.

"Yes, darling?" She answered.

"You know aunt Jisoo?" A cold sweat ran through Irene's forehead as she heard her wife's ex-wife's name.

"Yes, why?" They both stopped in the middle of the way as she stretched her arms for her daughter to cling on her. "She's your ma's friend."

"Oh, she came here earlier today, with..." Serene stopped in the middle of her words. "Daehan oppa." Irene looked at her daughter mischievously.

"Is he handsome? Isn't he?" The girl nodded her head. "Is my baby liking someone?"

"Mommmmm." Serene pouted, making the businesswoman chuckle with her daughter's silliness. "H-he's handsome, but Daehan oppa is too old for me."

"So who's getting old right here?" Seulgi said jokingly as she caught the two standing in front of Serene's bedroom.

"You, and we have to talk." Irene said as she let her daughter go from her arms. "Where's Loren?"

Seulgi walked towards the older woman as she grabbed her waist and planted a kiss straight to her wife's forehead. "He's already sleeping, my majesty."

"I'm here." Serene's small voice made the two stop the tension building in between the two of them, the couple laughed and asked their daughter to prepare herself before they had their dinner. Their daughter kissed them goodbye before she went inside her room leaving the two back to their own world.

"I bet she told you." Seulgi said as she put her arms around the woman's shoulder, Irene rolled her eyes as they walked down the stairs.

"Of course, Serene would told me, she's my minnie me, what do you expect?" Irene said in her proud and irritated voice. "I'm going to warn you Kang Seulgi, you're married, you have two children, a year old and a seven yet you're still flirting?" The woman said in her calm tone. The psychologist knew already that she's in danger but she remained calm and collected, remembering the fact that she had been doing it for ten years.

After the day of Irene's supposed wedding at St. Justus, Seulgi and Irene had decided to reside in Oslo after her parents had taken all of her shares and stocks from their company in order to make a disowning remark to what she had done to her family's figure. It's never been a good start for the two of them but they have made it now , Irene even proved it around the world that she's happily married and has her own family with the woman she loves.

The psychologist had made her realize that wealth is nothing without love not until Seulgi came to go along with her. Though she went inside a relationship without anything with her, Kang's had made an important role for them to begin with and now, Irene already owned her own company making the old shareholders and business partners she had on her family's company to withdraw their stocks to them. It was hard for her but her sister understood and managed to build it back to life, slowly and surely.

"Why did Jisoo come here anyways?" She asked as she undone two of her blouse's bottom before she started to prepare their dinner.

"She just came by to ask us if we were able to come to Junmyeon's wedding anniversary this weekend, they will be coming here in Oslo to have their family bonding, dad's coming here also, he wanted to see his grandchildren." Seulgi took the knife from the older woman, making  Irene receive the signal that she will do everything and just watch her.

"It's been a while since the last time I've seen Jisoo." Seulgi started as she chopped some onions. Her wife was listening to her, making the psychologist continue. "She said she doesn't seem to have a plan on getting married again, she is enjoying her life as a free person."

"Do you want to be like her?" Irene asked with a smirk on her face.

"Of course." Seulgi looked at her wife who had her eyes opened wide making the psychologist laugh with her reaction. "Not."

"I'm going to kill you!" Irene whisper-shouted as she went straight to her wife with her hands ready to pinch each of her sides while the psychologist continued to say sorry while laughing.

"You can't, ouch! Come onnnnn" Seulgi held both of her hands and stole a kiss on the woman's lips, Irene took her hands off of her wife's grip and held the back of her Seulgi's head. The two ended up losing their tension in making out not until the psychologist found her way to the businesswoman's exposed collar bone, the younger nipped and nibbled to her flesh leaving some marks on her sensitive territory not until,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" An ear piercing scream had made them stop from what they were doing. Their hot mode turned into a panic as they dashed straight out of the kitchen just to see their eldest sitting in the living room's sofa with her face flushed.

"Are you okay darling?" Irene sat next to Serene as she caressed both of the girl's cheeks.

"Of course, I'm always okay mom, I just want to get you and ma's attention. I'm hungry." The kid answered nonchalantly as she took her sketch pad and pencil to continue what she was doing earlier. Irene looked at her wife who was obviously caught in the act with her daughter's words.

"Mom and ma's going to cook now, will be cooking your favourite pasta, okay?" Seulgi said but her eyes were still glued to her woman who already knew what she was trying to plan. "Any request, baby?"

"More cheese." Serene answered shortly. "A lot of cheese."

Seulgi smirked. "A hot cheese would do, do you really want it, A LOT?" Irene knew that her wife was trying to , just by the look written on the psychologist's eyes, it was obvious that she wasn't really pleased with what her daughter had done to interrupt their session. Irene stood up and covered the red hickeys on her neck.

"A lot ma, okay?"

Seulgi laughed. "You really are our daughter." Irene shook her head.

"Serene said, control your hormones, ma." The businesswoman whispered to her wife's ear and bit it, Irene felt the tense on the psychologist's body as she looked at her.

"You're a dead meat tonight." Seulgi answered. Irene knew she was, she just loved playing games with her.

"Try me."

--

"A lot of questions had been asked to the two of you starting from the time where Seulgi got to get divorced from her ex-wife. Seulgi, are you really cheating on Jisoo even before you two finished your relationship?" The couple had made their first appearance after a decade of disappearance from limelight, the only thing that people had known before they disappeared was the businesswoman's cancelled marriage to Mateo Rodriquez and after that, there's nothing.

"I've got to meet my wife on her birthday, I was invited by my friend who was also her friend, Wendy Son. We don't know that much about each other. She even just gave me advice just like how a normal person would do if there's someone they've known was facing a hard time in their relationship. The rumours about us dating behind my ex-wife's back wasn't true, it was just I have to help her go back to her home since she was too drunk to do it though." The man nodded her head.

"Wasn't it too hard to be dating someone who almost got to get married twice?"

"No." The psychologist answered. "It wasn't hard at all, we became friends but a few months later I developed a certain feeling for her, I didn't even know that she also got to feel the same way."

"Who admitted their feelings first?"

"Her." The couple answered at the same time making them laugh at the silly question. "She kissed me without my permission, that's when I realized she was trying to tell her feelings at that time." Irene added. "If only I didn't slap her that night, I'd probably be able to get married with her peacefully."

"That wouldn't make our relationship stronger if you didn't slap me Mrs. Irene" Seulgi said, making the interviewer and them laugh.

"She's right, there were a lot of things that had happened before you two got settled, what can you advice to other same- couples out there? How about you Irene? Where are some things you wanted to say first?" The businesswoman nodded her head.

"The only thing I can say for them was, love has no gender, no matter what other people would say about your relationship with your lover, as long as you do love each other there wouldn't be any wrong. I always said this to myself after we became official to the public 'I wouldn't mind those people thinking that this was just a sin if the two of us already knew this was all what we wanted.' At first, I had doubts whether to fall for my wife or not but it was true that if love was the one you are fighting against, it would be too hard, if you love each other, love each other. That's it."

"You truly love Seulgi, isn't it?"

"Of course. She made me realize it." Irene held the psychologist's hand, making the woman smile.

"How about you Seulgi?"

"Whatever in love it was, at some point before we became who we really are right now, I always wanted to say this but it made me sound weak to the point I was having a hard time to voice out on what I really felt but this was what I wanted to say. 'Crying would be a tiring process if there is no meaning in it, please, do tell her that I love her.' At that point, I was really wondering if I deserved to follow her since I always consider her figure as a daughter of the biggest business tycoon in Asia but I realized, there's no boundaries in love, I went nothing to limitless the I found myself that I can manage to be with her with just being who I am."

"That's lovely. Will she be the end game?" Seulgi looked at Irene and smiled.

"Es mi momento justo."