CHAPTER 13

EL TIEMPO JUSTO (THE RIGHT TIME)

CHAPTER 13: VOWS AND WICKED NIGHT

An hour drive to the place that was once as a fond of their forgotten love story was enough for Kim Jisoo to know the new side of her ex-wife, a mature one woman she had never seen and was never been a fan of, the model was afraid to see that side of the psychologist but there's nothing she can't expect for the years she had neglected her, she was the one who wasted the everyone's dream and now she's here to wish if they could have her once again.

"What do you want to have? They still have the usual order you like. Do you want to dine in?" Though the psychologist had already known that the model didn't like to dine in after all, she took her seatbelt off and looked at Jisoo. "Churros?" The woman nodded her head and left her inside the car. Churros was Jisoo's comfort food when she was pregnant before and she had kept on telling the psychologist to make her one even though she didn't know how to make the whole process of dough making, after all she always saw some receipts of a famous café back in UK were Seulgi would asked to buy the pastry she wanted which she found a bit of cute and annoying back to that time, the good old days.

The child, they both lost her when she easily decided to go back to Seoul, the stress and problems were bugging her especially to her father who never agreed to the idea of having an IVF process but little he did not know that all the thing that they have went through as a couple was for him to prove that everything was fine for the both of them as a same- couple.

But to their mind set, a woman is a woman, she will never be able to be paired to the same gender as she was so as the man.

Toxicity. They should wake up.

Jisoo was leaning her head to the car's window when she saw a familiar figure walking at the side of the street with its hands tucked inside her long coat's pocket, a scarf was wrapped around her neck that covers the half of her face but the model was enough to know who those eyes were. It was the businesswoman. Jisoo abruptly took her seatbelt off and left the car. "Irene!" She called, making the woman stop from walking and looked at her. Realizing that it was the person who she was jealous of, the woman continued to walk faster inside the café when suddenly the chimes of the café's door opened signalling that someone was about to go out.

"Seul-" Irene whispered when she met those familiar monolid eyes of the psychologist, but instead of a reply, the woman bowed down her head and greeted her on her way out of her sight. A lot of things were sitting inside her head pre-occupying those spaces that were supposedly be put down on her wedding but seeing the woman she thought would be the only way for her salvation was enough for her to weaken her knees and begged for its own attention, which she had already knew she would never get the chance to have it again.

She might be mad about what Seulgi had done that night but it would never erase the fact that she knew something was up behind those words. Anger is not the solution for now, that's what Mateo was trying to reprimand about what she was doing to herself right now, not until she realized that Seulgi wasn't the only person doing the wrong thing in here.

"Hola." A baritone voice greeted the model as he walked in front of her. Jisoo knew who he was and so as the person standing right next to her. Seulgi greeted him back and shook the man's hand before leaving him with Jisoo who was still standing beside her car. "I bet you are her... wife?" The model shook her head and laughed.

"We wouldn't stand a chance after all, I know she's into someone," She chuckled. "she just toured me around since I was also planning to visit my cousin's tavern around this area, it's been a long time since the last time I've seen you, it was way back two years ago right? At Paris Fashion Week?"

The man nodded his head. "Yes, exactly." Mateo peeked at her back just to see the psychologist calling someone from her phone, making him grab the chance to hold the model's hand and whisper to her ear. "Are you still dating?" He asked while looking at the woman who was just leaning her back to her car. "I know you Jisoo, the blood of Kim's was thicker than the water but don't play with fire, I've already told you." Mateo backed away and fixed his long coat.

"No matter what happens, I know that everything is over." Jisoo replied as he pushed him to leave out of her sight.

"It's all over."

Jisoo sighed as he watched the man left with a sly smile on his lips. At very first place, the only thing she can do now was to refresh to some parts of her life were everything moved perfectly slow just moving according to its own flow, hoping was the least thing she can do now when even her ex-wife wouldn't be able to say how much she craved for someone who wasn't her, it's already evident to the reality right now.

"I wasn't informed at all that you guys were close." She heard the psychologist's voice as she stood next to her. "He's handsome." The unexpected compliment had made the model laugh, it wasn't expected at all, it would be better if she heard her saying that she's way more attractive to that man but hearing the psychologist itself saying that he was handsome was enough to be called a priceless comedy.

"Are you serious with that? Are you high?" Jisoo looked at her, making the woman nod her head.

"Don't you see his bum?" Seulgi looked at the man who was standing in front of the counter obviously ordering. "It's bigger than mine." Silence fell to the both of them when they both realized that they were already checking the man out, Jisoo and Seulgi fell into the box of laughter after realizing that it was kind of weird to check someone from the distance. Especially when it came from the top.

"Damn girl, are you about to go straight?" The model asked in between their laughter making the psychologist to crack up more to her weird question, how can Jisoo asked someone that kind of question when she knew to herself that being with the psychologist was way more better than being with a man, that's a fact for her, proven and tested for several years.

"Of cours-"

"Jisoo." A baritone voice had made the two to stop from teasing each other, a man standing just a few meters away from them stopped and pulled his mask off of his face. It's his brother, Junmyeon. "I didn't expect to see you here, with" He looked at the woman standing next to her who was just looking back at him while drinking her coffee. "Seulgi."

"She just asked me to go hang out with her." Jisoo answered. "How about you? What are you doing here?" She asked as she checked his brother who was wearing a turtleneck long sleeves topped with a bomber jacket. "I swear if you come here to check some girls out I'll be telling your wife to come faster, I know that woman can arrive quickly than time." The man shook his head and chuckled to her sister's silliness. "I'm not joking, I can easily snatched your child from the two of you and you've already known that."

"As if I would let that happen." Junmyeon patted the psychologist's shoulder and said. "Father had already sent a letter to Mr. Kang, he's acknowledging you to come back with us. We have such a huge hope and appeal that you'll be accepting that offer, you are one of the top performing psychologists in Asia and doing such a slow movement alone would be hard, I will be waiting for your response anytime, the sooner, the better." He nodded his head to his sister and left.

"That's your first love after all." Jisoo said as she clung her arm to Seulgi's, the woman did not even flinch, instead they started to walk down the street.

"Junmyeon's not my first love, don't be such an Chu." The nickname that never failed to make her smile.

Jisoo chuckled sarcastically as she playfully punched her arm. "Psychology, psychology was your first love."

"And I wasn't your end game."

--

How does it feel when you see your first love falling in love with someone that isn't you after all the things that you've been through? How does it feel to get hurt remembering that the person you've thought that would save you from darkness you've experienced throughout your life will also be the one who will bring you back there, the person who gave the true value of happiness and love to your well-being but after all, it wasn't enough because she knew this feeling wasn't right, you two wasn't right. Does it hurt?

"They looked happy." Mateo blurted out of nowhere as she watched the model and the psychologist left the front of the café side by side, on the other hand, the businesswoman was silently blaming herself that she shouldn't have just easily decided to accept the engagement she have to face right now, thinking that it would be easier way for her to go back to the psychologist arms but it was already evident to her action that Seulgi's words were right, they were just using each other.

"That would be better if it was you." The two looked up to see a man holding a cup of café bombon making the fiancée of the businesswoman to move a little to let the man sit on his side, the man thanked him and looked at Irene who proceeded to eat her baston fruit cake as if she wasn't hearing any words from them making the two men chuckled to her action. "You've never been like that-"

"I would never be like this if your sister didn't come back, I wouldn't be like this if there is no engagement happening to the two of us, and I would never be like this, if that woman never arrived in my life." Irene said looking at them with an obvious rage drawn on her eyes. "I would be just me if all of this never happened, if I never got the chance to meet her for the first time at your sister's broken marriage I would be just the same person you've known before and you, Mateo, I know you've known me but please, give me some space, everything was already suffocating me and your faces sitting in front of me right now had made me to think twice whether I should give up. I'm tired."

Her outburst didn't stop Junmyeon from commenting, he chuckled, provoking such a weak person would always be easy for him, if she wouldn't be able to get her from easy words, dissing her was the only way and choice she had. "You're always tired."

The woman looked at him with an offended look to her face. "Excused me?"

He chuckled and said. "You are always tired, I bet you are not deaf." He said and drank his coffee. "That's your line, you are tired, and now you're offended? At the very first place, there was no you and Seulgi, it was just her and Jisoo, you came to the picture when everything was crumbled into pieces, supposedly you shouldn't be saying such thing since you have just known Seulgi for the very short amount of time, you are not capable to know who she really was. Did you even know her? Or you just know the structure of the parts of her body, if that was it then you're a loser, a tired loser because I have known to myself that my sister had known her better than you've known her now."

"Shut up." Irene answered shortly. "You don't know anything."

"I don't? Oh please, come on, I and Mateo were already helping you, so as Jisoo who was trying to approach you, but what did you do? Jealous, your jealousy wouldn't do anything to the strong bond they have, imagine the six years of marriage minus the years they have known each other and don't forget the fact that my sister just easily gave up her first love for you since she had known that Seulgi was all over you now but still you didn't do anything. You easily give up things, are you really a businesswoman? If Seulgi was a huge money that everyone in the business industry can offer and was already spooning up to me, I swear, no matter what it takes, I will eat her because I know she will be giving a huge result of happiness for me but you're a fool and I'm not like you. We are not like you." The man crossed his legs as he looked at the woman who was looking at him in defeat. Junmyeon didn't mean to insult Irene no matter what it takes but listening to her words had made him realize that it would be worthless if they would continue to help her in ways they can but the woman itself wasn't doing a single thing to get her.

"There were a lot of people waiting in line to have her, we don't have any bad intentions Irene, but we're tired reminding it to you almost every day that she was still there." Mateo said. "I'm sure she said that because of us, I'm sure Seulgi did the right thing to avoid the situation that happened to her and Jisoo, your name was one of the reasons she wanted to take care of. You aren't the only person who's willing to have her, there were a lot more and her ex-wife was one of them." His fiancée said in a low calm voice trying to ease the tension between her and the man sitting on his side.

Silence fell underneath them the woman could clearly admit the words they've said were all right but she wasn't able to know in where to start, especially that the psychologist itself was the one who was already avoiding to her presence, it hurts her ego that Seulgi just bowed down her head and didn't even get the chance to talk with her which made her think twice if that night really happened for a reason or everything for them were just for display, just for touch and a forbidden affection.

"I've already told you Irene, if you already said your vows there were no turning back already."