7th

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday night and finally Baekhyun's work is done. He bids goodbye to Luhan and Sehun first and slightly runs to their office excitedly because he will go home straight to Chanyeol's apartment and will surprise his boyfriend when suddenly he bumps into his senior.

 

That senior who took an interest in his boyfriend.

 

"Oh! Senior! I'm sorry!" He bows.

 

"Baekhyun!" His senior smiles.

 

Baekhyun frowns because she never calls him by his first name and only Mr. Byun.

 

"Did you give my number to your friend? Because it's been days but I haven't received any" She smiles and tucks her hair behind his ears.

 

Baekhyun wants to throw up.

 

"Ah that.. S-senior—"

 

"He says he is already dating someone" Suddenly, Sehun came up to him. And Baekhyun look at him with wide eyes.

 

"Oh! I-is that so? What a pity, that guy is totally my type" Their senior frowns. "Anyway, I'm going now bye" And she walks out like that.

 

Baekhyun sighs. He is glad Sehun answered that because even if he says that Chanyeol is dating someone already, for sure their senior is still going to insist herself to his boyfriend. He knows it.

 

Sehun looks down to see Baekhyun's relieved face. "Are you going home now Sir Baek?" 

 

"Ah yeah,"

 

"Let's go, I'm taking you home"

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes. "NO!" And Baekhyun was shocked by his tone. Sehun was kind of shocked too "N-no, I'm going to take a bus, I will go to my friend first before going home. I don't want to disturb you."

 

"Well I can drop you off to—"

 

"Sehunieee! Come here!" Luhan showed up.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun saw Luhan.

 

"Sorry! But there is some minor revision of your work, our manager says" Luhan says

 

Baekhyun looked at his best friend with his thankful eyes and Luhan wore his frown face. 

 

"Oh really?" Sehun says.

 

"Yes, Mr. Choi says, you need to come to his office and will let you know what you need to change and you can go home after"

 

"Okay." Sehun faces Baekhyun again "Maybe next time?" Sehun says.

 

"O-okay. Anyway I need to go now bye!" Baekhyun runs to catch up to the next bus.

 

"What did you say to Baekhyun?" Luhan asked Sehun after Baekhyun left.

 

"Ah, I just offered him a ride," Sehun says.

 

"Ooh~" Luhan nods. "Hmm you can take me home instead? Please I need to go home early because I'm so tired!! I will just do my edits first coz tomorrow is my deadline." Luhan pleads, he knows Sehun is interested in his friend and asking favor to Sehun might jeopardize their relationship with Baekhyun because he wants his friend to have a love life but he really needs to go home early now.

 

"Sure" Sehun smiled.

 

"Yas thank you! I will do my editing fast please for me!" Luhan runs to his table.

 

Sehun looked at his watch and saw that it is already dinner time. "Ah! Sir Lu!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter