5th

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was pouting really hard in front of his desk. He is doing his work without any motivation because after that night of their video call, Chanyeol ends their call too and when he tries to call back, his boyfriend cannot be reached anymore.

 

"Why pouting?" Sehun says while he is doing his work that Baekhyun teached.

 

"Nothing"

 

"But your lips says so" Sehun giggled.

 

Baekhyun looked at him frowning.

 

"Hey don't look at me, it's inappropriate you know" 

 

"Huh? Hehe. Sir Baek, even if anyone passes, they can clearly see that there is something wrong" Sehun replied.

 

"And by the way, don't call me Baek. We're not so close for you to call me like that"

 

Sehun is amused and before he can reply, Luhan comes to them.

 

"No!, Sehun, you can call Baekhyun 'Baek', I gave you my permission" 

 

"See?" Sehun says and looks back at Baekhyun.

 

"Seriously?!" Baekhyun can't believe that his best friend will do this to him.

 

"Don't worry Sehun, Baekhyun just has his period!"

 

Baekhyun stood up and acted like he would punch Luhan. But his best friend ran first.

 

Baekhyun sighs and he looks back to Sehun that is now laughing.

 

"Hey! I am a man! I can't get period wtf!"

 

"Easy" Sehun says but still laughing.

 

Suddenly, one of their seniors came to their table and both continued their work like nothing happened.

 

"Mr. Byun, there is someone looking for you. He is in the main lobby" Their senior says.

 

"Ma'am? May I know who it is?"

 

"I don't know but he is handsome haha"

 

Baekhyun frowns.

 

"You can go now since it's almost lunch" And his senior walks out.

 

Baekhyun cleaned his desk and wore his coat since it's cold outside. Their senior walks back to him again and says "By the way Mr. Byun, if your friend is single you can give my number to him okay. He is totally my type! Bye!"
 

Baekhyun frowns like what the heck just happened?

 

"Sir Baek, who is it?" Sehun says.
 

Baekhyun forgot that Sehun is still here and he shrugs. "I don't know Sehun, I will go now first, you can have lunch with Luhan ok." And Baekhyun left.

 

Sehun just looked at Baekhyun's back leaving their office with a curious face.


 

~


 

Baekhyun sighs. He is still sad or mad and plus that their senior said to him. The elevator dropped him to the main lobby of their building and he looked around "Hmm who is that guy that my senior talks about" He thought.

 

He was looking around when he saw a tall figure standing outside of the building wearing his only jacket and pants.

 

Baekhyun gasp. Chanyeol.

 

He immediately runs and exits the building then he calls his boyfriend.

 

"Yeollie!~" Baekhyun is so happy seeing his boyfriend.

 

Chanyeol looks at him expressionless and also starts to walk to Baekhyun.

 

"What are you doing here? It's a weekday! Don't you have class?" Baekhyun is smiling so widely. It's so rare to see his boyfriend during weekdays.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun so tightly and he lifts Baekhyun slightly to drop his face to Baekhyun's neck, smelling him.

 

Baekhyun shocked. He looks around to see if there is a co-worker that might recogniz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter