2nd

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Double Update]

 

Baekhyun is editing a video that he needs to submit before lunch. He was into his work when his cellphone received a notification. He stopped his work and opened his phone when he saw a message from Chanyeol. 


 

He smiled. 


 

He stops his work taking a minute break to read his boyfriend's message. Leaning down to his chair he opened their chat box and saw a picture of Chanyeol's cute selca. His usual post a 'peace sign' will not be missed by Baekhyun's attention but not only that but Chanyeol is in the mall, shopping for a new bed in the background. 


 

C: Hey baby, i'm here, shopping for our new bed. What do you like? a king size bed? or a single bed so we are always beside each other so closely? ;) 


 

Baekhyun laughs. His boyfriend is being naughty again and he replied.


 

B: yeollie, but buying a single bed won't fit us two. it will be uncomfortable ~


 

P: hehe so king size it is? 


 

Baekhyun frowns but still smiling.


 

B: And now, that's too much. Buy something that can fit in our bedroom. 


 

P: But i liked the king size tho? we can play and do some naughty stuff there haha. 


 

Baekhyun shrugs but he is giggling. The effect of Chanyeol always hits him. 


 

B: Nope~ It will not fit into our bedroom and besides that's expensive love. 


 

P: Money is not an issue baby~


 

Baekhyun pouts. Him and Chanyeol have been together for quite a time now, But during that time, Chanyeol still didn't open up about his family. He only knew that he had an older sister. 


 

His boyfriend is not doing any part time jobs but he still has a nice apartment. So it means, his family is supporting him that much. Once, he asked about his parent's job but Chanyeol only says they do office jobs and that's all.


 

Baekhyun were about to reply when Mr. Choi, their manager enters their department.


 

"May I have your attention everyone?" Mr. Choi said. 


 

All the employees stopped their works and looked to Mr. Choi. But he is not alone though. Beside him is a handsome tall man. 


 

Baekhyun froze and he felt a tap from his shoulder. Baekhyun looked back and saw Luhan, their tables were just behind each other. 

 

"The handsome guy" Luhan whispered. 


 

"Shh Lu" Baekhyun said and they both focused on Mr. Choi and on the tall handsome guy. 


 

"Hi Everyone! My name is Oh Sehun! this is my first day working here so I hope you will guide me well" Sehun smiled and he bows to all employees 


 

Murmurs suddenly spread, everyone saying he is handsome, tall, cute. All good comments you can hear. 


 

Mr. Choi coughs and everyone stops. "Where is Mr. Byun?" 


 

Baekhyun widened his eyes. He sits up and raises his right hand "I-i am here sir?" Baekhyun asks with curiosity. 


 

"Mr. Byun, From now on, you will be mentoring Mr. Oh to his job. Please take care of him" Mr. Choi looked to Sehun "You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter