6th

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So??" Luhan said to Baekhyun. They are preparing to leave the office now. Sehun left first because he said that he had some important meeting to attend to, they both think that Sehun is really a busy man. That's why the duo is alone now. 

 

"What so?" Baekhyun replied

 

"About that guy Chanyeol? Hmm?"

 

"W-what about him?" Baekhyun laughs nervously.

 

"C'mon baek, I know you and Chanyeol have something between you two!"

 

"We're just friends, Luhan" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Even so, for sure Chanyeol is interested in you" Luhan crosses his arms to his chest and he thinks deeply "Wow Baek! Two hot men were crushing on you? Geez I can't believe that a quiet Baekhyun is likeable!.. Wait should I change myself too?! I guess I'm being too noisy? Is that what new guys like? Preferably a hot man??? Tell me Baek your secret!"

 

Baekhyun laughs. As usual, Luhan's unstoppable mouth.

 

"No, Luhan. You are perfect the way you are okay. And stop your nonsense topic" Baekhyun wears his coat ready to leave.

 

"Tsk! I wanna have some hot man too Baekieee!"


 

~


 

Baekhyun got home and her mother is watching her favorite drama again. "Mom, I'm home"

 

"Oh Baekhyun! The dinner is ready, you can eat already" His mom says and continue to watch the drama

 

"Later, I will do something first!" He shouts and immediately goes to his bedroom and locks his door. He dropped his bag and he opened his phone to call Chanyeol.

 

After the lunch of the four, Baekhyun told Luhan and Sehun to go back to their office first and he would talk to Chanyeol for a minute. Baekhyun learned that Chanyeol ditches his class and he got mad a little because of that. Chanyeol even says that he is willing to wait for him until he is out so both of them can go home together but Baekhyun is not having that. He is really happy seeing his boyfriend during weekdays but work is work and after some little argument, Chanyeol agreed but he wants him to solo him for the whole weekend and not only on Sunday in return. Baekhyun just agreed defeatedly so he can shoo Chanyeol already.

 

The phone rings and Baekhyun is biting his lips waiting for his boyfriend to pick up.

 

After three rangs, Chanyeol answered.

 

"Hey" Chanyeol says.

 

"I haven't a chance to ask you why you come to my work hmm?" Baekhyun said right away.

 

"What? I just wanted to see you? there's nothing wrong of wanting to see my boyfriend"

 

"Park," Baekhyun with a stern voice.

 

Chanyeol Sighs "Baby, can you blame me? after you play that that is apparently the same size as mine? love, you don't even know how many times i came just remembering it"

 

Baekhyun blushes, he becomes speechless and doesn't know what to reply to his boyfriend. After a second of silence, Chanyeol smirks. He knows Baekhyun are probably blushing right now so he continues.

 

"Baby, where did you get that by the way?" Chanyeol asked while smirking.

 

"W-what? I-i don't know!" Baekhyun hides his face with his hands even though Chanyeol can't see him. He is so embarrassed. He thought that calling his boyfriend was the wrong idea.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter