3rd

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is humming while cooking for his dinner. Baekhyun is still living with his mom but every Sunday, Baekhyun stays with him. It's a usual night for Chanyeol being alone but sometimes, he really misses Baekhyun. Texting and calling sometimes feels empty. He wants to see Baekhyun during morning everyday and he also wants Baekhyun to be the last person he will see before closes his eyes during night.

 

Taking law exhausted him so much, but he needs to endure it one more year before he proceeds to his Bar Exam. He also gave up playing Basketball, juggling between a law student, basketball player and being a star is tiring. He gave up basketball instead of being a webcam star because he releases so much stress and tension doing his live streams.

 

After he is done cooking, he ate it well and he proceeds to take his night routine. Taking a nice bath. After he is done, he gets his red hair spray and spray it to his entire hair and last thing, his mask. He is now back being PLoeyBoy again. He wraps his towel to his torso and he proceeds to his secret room that no one can enter. Only him and Baekhyun. But Baekhyun really doesn't like to enter that room that much though.

 

He sits to his chair and opens his computer.


 

~


 

"Hello everyone, I'm back again! Oh! I got 30k viewers right away? Wow you guys really the best hehe."

 

"Hello LoeyFire! Thank you for donating!" Chanyeol greets those people who donating to his channel. He is happily reading the comments when he notices the familiar name. BunnyB

 

BunnyB: Hello Loey~~ <3

 

Channel laughs his boyfriend is watching. After he and Baekhyun became official, Baekhyun rarely watched Chanyeol especially when he started working so Chanyeol always excites everytime the username BunnyB appears in his chatbox.

 

"Oh! Hello there BunnyB!"

 

After Chanyeol said that, the chat box crazily become hype. They all know who BunnyB is, the one who had one night stand with PLoeyBoy.

 

>Oh! Our queen BunnyB is here!

>Hi BunnyB!!! Ahhh i'm a great fan of yours!

> ! Our y bottom is back!

>BunnyB! Please call me!! **** is my number!! I will treat you like a princess

>Hey! BunnyB is only for our king PLoeyBoy! Stop it!

>Ahh! Loey!! Please do part 2 of you and BunnyB! I want to see you together again please!!

 

Chanyeol laughs reading the fans' reply. They didn't know, he and Bunny always doing hardcore every Sunday.

 

"Hmmm… Let me see?" Chanyeol is contemplating if he will ask his boyfriend or not because they both know that Baekhyun didn't like to appear in his live stream. But after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter