10th

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up early in the morning. It's Saturday and it's rest day but he needs to go to work to finish his deadline work. 

 

"Seriously, I need to take off in the future. I'm so tired" He stretches his body while yawning when he remembers the dinner with Sehun.

 

"Oh my gosh!" He quickly dialed Baekhyun's phone but his friend didn't pick it up

 

"Damn, I'm sorry Baek! I hope you forgive me for this! I don't want to ruin your future love life!" He is grabbing his hair when he also remembers when Sehun drove him home. Sehun is so handsome while driving using his one hand and it made him blush just remembering that. Also, he was also shock when he got to know that Sehun is living near to his location but not only that, Sehun is living in the area of wealthy people. The thought of there's a huge possibility to meet each other on the street accidentally makes him blush again.

 

Luhan shakes his head trying to get rid of his thoughts while slapping his face.

 

"Ahh! Stop stop! This is bad, this is bad!" He finally stood up from his bed and quickly prepared himself for work.

 

"I can't let this thought eat me! I am Luhan and I am not a person who destroys friendship and love life and also I am not the type of person who falls first! Nope! Not me!"



 

~



 

Sehun is doing his morning jag. He wears his windbreaker jacket while listening to music on his airpods.

 

He is doing this everyday because he needs it as a model, to have a good figure. Sometimes it's tough to do this everyday because he always sleep late and wakes up early the next day but it still pays off because many people appreciate his body.

 

While he is doing his jog his phone rings and he quickly took a second break to answer it.

 

"Hello?" Sehun said.

 

"Where are you?" The other person answered 

 

Sehun look his around, he is still quite panting because of his jog.

 

"Are you having right now?"

 

Sehun coughs "What the heck, I just ran!. Anyway I'm in the park nearby in my house. Why?"

 

"Meet me on the coffee shop"

 

"Right now?"

 

"Yeah, I don't have time so come here on 15minutes" The other person in line drops the call.

 

"I hate my life!" Sehun said and he ran.



 

~



 

Sehun entered the said coffee shop. He is still out of breath. The coffee shop and the park is not too far but it enough to make you pant. He looks around and saw Kris sitting near at the corner of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter