11th

My Webcam star Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE! READ THE PREVIEW CHAPTER BEFORE READING THIS :)

 

Baekhyun goes to his work. He is so tired and exhausted because of last night’s with Chanyeol. He even complains to him that it hurts and he is tired already but Chanyeol the beast-man did 5 rounds that make him hurt while walking. But overall, he enjoys it too.

 

Also, he remembers Chanyeol asking him if he can go also to the convention that Suho suggested. To be honest he wants to join Chanyeol too since this is his fault why Chanyeol force to go to that kind of event. But going there means everyone will go to see him. Chanyeol even says he can walk behind him so everyone will not notice him and he can also tag a friend if he wants to. He likes the latter idea but who can he tag along with him? Luhan didn’t even know that he is dating someone, a star webcam star even. He sighs.

 

He walks so slow thinking really hard when someone taps his that makes him whine.

 

“Ooppsiee, are you hurt?” Luhan says.

 

“Stop it Lu.”

 

Luhan gasp “Did you have last night?! How dare you keep a secret from me! IM HURT” 

 

Baekhyun blush remembering the last night but he shrugs

 

Luhan noticed it that made him even more shock “WTF BAEKHYUN! IM JUST JOKING SO IT IS TRUE?!!!”

“Lower your voice Luhan!” Baekhyun immediately covers Luhan’s mouth.

 

Luhan removes Baekhyun’s hands from his mouth “No, Baek. I’m serious. Are you dating someone?”

 

Baekhyun laughs nervously. “Luhan you’re overreacting”

 

But Luhan didn’t buy it. “Is that guy Chanyeol? Hmm?” Luhan crosses his hands.

 

“Luhan, that idea of yours is ridiculous,” Baekhyun says.

 

“But how about Sehun?!” Luhan whined. True that he has some sort of interest in Sehun, but Baekhyun comes first.

 

“How about me?” Sehun came from behind the duo. Sehun is wearing his office attire but his necktie and his hair is kind of messy.

 

Luhan notices it and kind of sees him attractive even in a messy look but shrugs his head. Sehun needs to look nice if he wants to get Baekhyun. He faces Sehun and he fixes Sehun’s necktie and brushes his hands to Sehun’s hair to one side to make it at least look nice and presentable. “You need to step up, young man” and after that, Luhan entered their office first and Baekhyun ran after leaving Sehun behind.

 

The two didn’t know that Sehun was blushing that time.



 

~



 

It's lunch and Baekhyun and Luhan are eating their favorite dish in the company cafeteria. Sehun was not there because apparently, he had an important meeting to attend to.

 

Luhan is scrolling his phone when he gasps. Too loud that made Baekhyun curious.

 

"What's that?" Baekhyun said while he ate his favorite salad.

 

"You can't believe this Baek!" Luhan laughs.

 

"Spill!"

 

"My friend sent me this picture!" Luhan looks around, checking if there is some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter