Final

Smile

 

Two Years Later

 

I look at the tombstone in front of me and trace the words on it. “Hey. I'm here again. I know you don't want me here but I don't give .” I chuckle and sigh. “Kanae is doing great. She growing up fine and healthy but she reminds me bout you a lot. I'm trying my best to raise her well with the help of the oppas and Zelo. She loves them so much but of course not as much as me. Block B is in jail except for U-Kwon oppa, Jaehyo oppa and Taeil oppa since they help us. They're doing time though but only for a year and they can have visitors. I went to visit them yesterday and they were doing fine.”

Somie!”

Just a little while!”

Hurry up, Somie! Zelo's starting to annoy me!” I roll my eyes and shake my head. “Zelo! Stop bothering your hyungs!” I sigh and look back at the tombstone. “I got to go but I'll come visit soon. Don't worry. Even when you're dead, I'll still always bother you.” I kiss my index finger and middle finger before pressing it on the tombstone. “I love you, Youni unnie. I promise you that I will take care of Kanae until I die.” I stand up and walk away from Youni's grave. I walk towards the guys and see Himchan had Zelo in a headlock. “Guys, I leave you for a couple of minutes and come back to see you guys giving each other death glares. Poor Kanae for having such poor time with her uncles.” Kanae runs into my arms and giggle. “Uncles are keeping me entertain, Momma. I like being with them. They're funny.”

Aigoo ~ My daughter is so smart.” I rub noses with her. “She's not only yours, you know. Stop hogging her.” I turn and smile. “Jealous that I love someone better than I love you, Jongup?” he hugs my waist and brings my body closer to his. “Not one bit, honey. Not one bit.” he smiles the smile I love on him and kiss me. We were about to deepened the kiss when we heard Kanae squeal. “Momma! Dadda! Do it in your room when I'm not around! Nanna! Pappa! Momma and Dadda are on in again!”

Aish! Jongup! Dasom! Control yourself when you're in public AND in front of us! Especially in front of Kanae!” Himchan snatch Kanae away from us and walk away. I shake my head and giggle. “You know, Hun. I can't wait to brake the news to the others.” Jongup look at me, confuse. “What news?” I show him my left hand and at my ring finger is a very thin red thread. He smile wider as he takes my hand in his. “You still wear it.”

Of course. This is our ring.”

Not a ring. It's just -” I put a finger on his lips and frown. “Don't ruin it. It's MY temporary ring and there's nothing you can do bout it.” He bit my finger and I pull it away, pouting. “Ouch! Yah! That hurts.”

Sorry, aegi. It's just that you're so y when you're like that. Can't help myself to bite you all over.” he smirks and I slap his chest. “The last time you bite me all over, it took a month to disappear fully.” he pull me into his arms and kiss me sweetly on the lips. “I love you and I promise I'll get you a better engagement ring soon. Like you said, the thread is just temporary.” I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. “Take your time, Hun. We still have time before getting tied down by marriage.”

MARRIAGE?!?!?!?!” Both of jump when Himchan shouted. I turn in Jongup's arms and hug them. “Yes. Jongup proposed last night.”

I didn't know you bought a ring.”

I didn't.” Their mouth hang open as he blink innocently and Yongguk's expression slowly turn angry. “Yongguk oppa, I don't want an engagement ring right now! I still want to study first but I also want Jongup to be mine. If I wear a ring on my ring finger, people will start talking bout me and you know I don't like attention.” I pout and and give him my puppy eyes. Yongguk and Daehyun always fall for my puppy eyes while Zelo and Youngjae always fall for my pout. Himchan? He never fall for any of my tricks. Yongguk sigh and point at Jongup who's hugging me from behind. “I give you five years to get enough money to buy Dasom a proper wedding ring.”

WEDDING RING?!” Both of us explain at the same time. “Well, why not? By that time, Kanae will be ten.” Jongup blink at me for a while before smirking. “Make that three.”

Deal.”

OPPA!” they laugh at my shy outburst. Jongup peck my cheeks before running away like a little kid. “Moon Jongup, come back here!” I run after him. I knew it since the first time I met eyes with him, my life will never be the same but I didn't expect it to be better. Because of him, Kanae's life and mine is better. Because of him, I know what love is. Because of him, I smile. Moon Jongup, I love you and I don't plan to let you leave me ever. Thank you, Moon Jongup. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

THE ENDheart