Chapter 5

Smile

 

As soon as we arrive at the park, Kanae squeal and clap her hand. Jongup put her down and she run towards the sand box. Jongup chuckle while I giggle as we watch her gets excited. “So cute.”

I know right. Your niece is such a cute baby. I wish my kids will be as cute as her.”

Or maybe cuter.”

Nah. No one can be cuter than Kanae. She's the cutest baby you can ever ask for when you live the way we are” I look a him and smile. “I agree. She's been through so much in her life but she look so....happy and content.”

Maybe she's content because of us.”

Huh?” he look away and I can see his cheeks turning pink. He starts to stutter his words and I couldn't help myself but laugh at him. “Dasom, it's not funny ~ Stop laughing ~” I laugh some more and Jongup's face turn deeper red. “ You better stop or else.” Jongup threatened. “Or what, oppa?”

I'm going to tickle you!” I scream and runaway from him as he chase after me. After a while, he caught me and we laugh. Our laughter slowly died and that's when I realize how close our faces were. His eyes search mine as mine search his and all I see in his eyes were love and care. He leans in and our lips met. His lips was soft and plump. Delicious in some way that I can't describe and as our lips move, calm wash over my body. He break the kiss and look into my eyes. He crack a smile and leans in to whisper to my ear. “Son Dasom, I love you since the first time I lay my eyes on you. Will you do me the greatest honor by being my girlfriend?” I smile ear to ear and nod. “Yes. Moon Jongup, I will do you the greatest honor by being your girlfriend. It will be my pleasure.” He lift me up and twirl us around. “MOMMA!!! DADDA!!!” He put me down and both of us search for Kanae. “Kanae. Kanae, where are you? KANAE!”

MOMMA!!! DADDA!!!” Kanae run towards us and hides behind Jongup's legs. “Dasom?” I look at the figures and recognize them right away. “Guys, it's really Dasom.”

Zico. What the are you doing here?!”

Can't I? What about you, babe? Why are you here?”

I'm. Not. Your. Babe.” I growl at him. They laugh. “Still feisty as ever, huh? The very reason you attract me, Dasom.”

the hell off! Get the out from my face!”

We'll go, Dasom. We'll go in peace. By the way, your sister is searching for you.” I felt my heart fall. “She's searching for you and that kid of hers.”

That kid is also B-Bomb's, and she have a name.” I said through my teeth. “What ever. Not my problem. All I know is your sister is searching for you and the kid. Do you know where the kid is?”

I don't. I ran away after we had our last big argument and I didn't see her child anywhere. All I know is that her house was trashed.”

How -”

She came to my school and beat the hell out of me.” the image of her beating me like a crazed person makes me shiver. Jongup notice and wrap and arm around my waist and kiss the back of my head. PO nod towards Jongup. “Who the hell is the guy and the kid?”

None of your ing business, PO! Stay the out of my life!” I snarl at them and they back up. “Fine. We'll go now. Hope you live long enough to get married to me.” Zico wink at me and they left. “Momma....” I turn and look down. Kanae was looking up at me from Jongup's legs. I kneel down and open my arms for her. She step into my arms and I lift her up. “I'm sorry you have to see that, Kanae. Let's go home.” Jongup wrap an arm around my waist and walk beside me. When we reach home, none of us talk and I went straight to my room to lay Kanae on the bed as she fell asleep on our way home. I walk out from my room and walk towards the sofa where Jongup is seating. He saw me and gesture me to sit on his lap. I did and rest my head on his chest. “I'm sorry.”

For what?”

This isn't the way you want to spend the day with your girlfriend after you ask her to be yours,right?” he chuckle and kiss the crown of my head. “Of course not but I'm not complaining. I have you and Kanae in my life now and I'm happy as a sunflower in the morning.” I move away from him and raise a brow. “I had never heard that phrase before.”

Of course not. I just made it up just now. Cool huh?” I roll my eyes and giggle. “Not cool but cute. Just. Like. You.” I peck his lips at every word and kiss him deeply. He kiss me back and his hands roam my back as my fingers tangled in his hair. We brake the kiss and I kiss his neck and jaw. “A-are y-you...God, that feel s-so good.” I smirk and bit, and his neck, leaving my mark on his neck. “D-Dasom, we don't have...to d-do this.”

Do what?”

D-do....God damn it! S-stop it, w-will ya?!” I chuckle as I bit his ear and hear him whimper. “Dasom~” I was about to kiss him but we were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing his throat. We look at the walk way to see Yongguk and Himchan crossing their arm, Daehyun look at the window, blushing and Youngjae covering Zelo's eyes. Both of us blush and stand up. “Y-Yongguk o-oppa. H-Himchan o-oppa. Did w-we di-disturb you?”

Actually, we just came back from the market.” Yongguk smirks and run towards me. I runaway but he caught me and hug me tight. “Bunny, why didn't you tell me that you and Jongup are together? I'm so disappointed.”

Aren't you mad?” he look at me, frowning. “Mad? Why should I?”

B-because you ca-caught us -” he scoff and put me down. “That is nothing. I've seen worse.” he shudder and glare at Himchan who shrug. “Not my fault you barge in my room when I was having with my ex.” I blush madly and rub my palms on my cheeks to ease the heat. Daehyun ruffle my hair and smile. “Good to know that you're doing alright even after what had happened. You're moving on and bracing the future with a smile.” I cringe and literally feel my toes curled. “God! That. Is. So. Cheesy.”

Not as cheesy as you guys at the park.” Youngjae blurt and smirk. Jongup's eyes widen. “You guys we-were t-there?! Y-you h-heard ev-everything?!” they nod and Himchan wiggle his eyebrows. “Who knew our Jongupie can be such a cheesy romantic.” Jongup groan and cover his face with a cushion. “HYUNG!!!” they laugh and attack him. Zelo stay beside me as he watch his hyungs wrestle. “Noona, are you happy?” I wrap my arms around his neck from the back and rest my chin on his shoulder. “Of course I am. I have you, the oppas and Kanae. My life can't be more complete.”

But those guys....They're gangsters, aren't they?” I stiffen and sigh. “I don't want anything to do with them but yes, they are gangsters and they are my sister's boyfriend's gang.”

I think we should tell the hyungs -”

Nah~ They're having to much fun without us.”

That doesn't mean you can not tell us who those guys are, Dasom.” Yongguk give me a look. I puff my cheeks and pout. In the end, they force me to tell them what I know bout the gang.