Chapter 6

Smile

 

Can you believe that me and Jongup have been together for one year now?! Even I can't believe it either. Jongup had move in my room on our six month anniversary while Kanae have a room of her own. Kanae call us 'Momma' and 'Dadda', Himchan 'Nanna', Yongguk 'Pappa', Daehyun 'Daedae', Youngjae 'Jaejae' and Zelo 'Jello'. People often mistaken me and Jongup as young parents and young married couples but we don't mind one bit. We love it actually, to think that the three of us as a family. “Momma ~” I open my eyes slightly and see Kanae crawling towards me. “Hey, baby. Why are you up so early?”

Momma, where's Dadda?”

I have no idea, honey. Are you hungry?” she shake her head and crawl under the covers. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me before drifting back to sleep.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips on my shoulder. “Jongup, go away. I want to sleep.”

I'm not Jongup.” my eyes widen and I struggle to get out from his grasp but fail. He clamp a hand on my mouth and shh me. “Relax, Somie. I won't do anything to you or the kid, if you calm down and not make a sound.” I stop struggling and shut my mouth. “Good girl. U-Kwon, get the kid. You, my dear, follow me.”

I swear, B-Bomb. If there's a single mark on her face, I'll cut you ing balls off and feed it to the dogs in front of you.” I snarl at him and he smirks. “I miss you too, Somie. You have no idea.”

 

Jongup POV

 

Dasom, Kanae, we're home.” I walk into the house and hang my jacket at the coat hanger. Daehyun hyung and Zelo were playing tag and run past me. They stop at their tracks and take a sharp breath. “Yo-Yongguk hyung -”

What is it, Daehyun? This better not be one of your brilliant scam.” Yongguk drag himself to the living room. “What the ?!” I frown and walk towards them. “What's wrong, hyung?” I look at the living room and my eyes widen. Our house was thrashed. The sofa was turned upside down, cushion everywhere. In other words, it look like a hurricane had just pass through. Without thinking, I run towards my room and slam the door open. “Dasom....Kanae....” both of them weren't here. The room was thrashed as well. Dasom's phone was on the floor and her handbag was on the floor, the contents all over the floor. Dasom would never leave without her handbag, Kanae's bag or her phone. “What the hell happened here?” I turn to see Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung at the door. “They're not here. They're kidnaped.” I walk out of the room and see Yongguk hyung sit at the stair with his head in his hands. “They're kidnaped.” his head snapped up and he growl. He stands and look at all of us. “Get ready. We're going hunting.”

 

I wake up in a room and being tied up by the leg and wrist. My mouth is covered by a cloth. I look around to search for Kanae but I can't see her anywhere. “Searching for this?” I look at the door and see B-Bomb with Kanae in his arms, looking scared and almost crying. I struggle with the ropes and scream for Kanae. B-Bomb just laugh at me and look at Kanae. “She's beautiful, isn't she? Just like her mother but unfortunately, she's not with us anymore.” I froze and stare at him with wide eyes. “Yes, Dasom. Youni is dead. She died last Christmas. What a shame.” Youni is dead. She died during Christmas. She died without me knowing. “Aww. Dasom, are you crying for that ?” I glare at him. How can he call MY sister, HIS girlfriend, the mother of HIS child a . “Don't look at me like that, Dasom. You called her that remember? Anyhow, i'm leaving this room with my dear little daughter. U-Kwon, Taeil, take care of her.” he left with Kanae and the door close behind U-Kwon and Taeil who have guilt written all over their face. “Don't look at us as if we're murderers, Somie. You know we won't do anything to Kanae?” U-Kwon sit at the edge of the bed and pat my knees. “Somie, you know that all of us love you right? Especially me and Taeil hyung. You know that Jaehyo hyung love Kanae, right? I can assure you nothing is going to happen to either of you. We'll protect you from them and get both of you out from here as soon as possible. Just....Just have faith in us, Somie.” he kiss my forehead and left me with Taeil. I smile as tears flow. I have always been fond of Taeil, Jaehyo and U-Kwon because they're different from the others. Jaehyo and Taeil are quiet like me but they don't ignore my presence. U-Kwon is the smile representative of the gang and he loves to smile. When he first saw me, he tried to make me smile but failed. Ever since, he vowed to make you smile no matter what he takes. With his words running through my mind, I sobbed harder.

A loud bang woke me up from my sleep. “Get the up now! Your kid is making to much noise.” Kyung untie the ropes and drag me to what seems like a living room. “Momma ~ I want Momma ~” I hear Kanae cry for me and I run towards her. “ THIS!” Zico brought out his gun and aim it at Kanae. I push his hands away from Kanae and pull her into my arms. As soon as Kanae calmed down, I glare at Zico. “WHAT THE WAS THAT, ZICO?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! SHE'S JUST A BABY AND SHE WANTS ME! FOR GOD SAKE, ZICO! YOU CRAZY MOTHER ER BASTARD!” He slap my face with the hand that's holding his gun. “SHUT THE UP, !”

What the is going on here?” B-Bomb walks in and glare at the both of us. He then punch Zico. “Zico, how many times do I have to tell you if you want to hit a , don't hit her at the face or head!” he kneels in front of me and examine my wound. “U-Kwon, treat her and bring her and the brat to her room. Zico, cool your balls down and get that gun out of my sight. If I ever saw it point at the brat or the , I'll shoot you myself.” U-Kwon carry me to my room while Jaehyo carry Kanae and he set me at the edge of the bed. “I'll go get the first aid kit and get you fixed.” he give me a small smile and leave to get the first aid kit. Taeil just stand at the door frame with his down. “Taeil oppa.” he look up at me and I can see guilt filled his eyes. I wave him over. “Come here. You too, Jaehyo oppa. Come and sit with me on the bed.” they sit on the bed but avoid looking at me. “Oppa, I'm fine. It's not like I never got hit. I've been worse.”

But you never got hit right in front of us.” Taeil squeak. I move closer to him and hug him. He stiffen in my arms. “Oppa, don't worry about me. Thank you for caring but I'm fine. Just a little cut and bruise. It'll go away in no time.” Taeil relax and hug me back. “What did I miss?” we let go of each other and look at U-Kwon who's blinking his eyes non-stop. I gesture him to come closer and join us on the bed. We stayed like that for a while, they only leave to grab food to eat or use the bathroom. Kanae was about to fall asleep when the door slam open. B-Bomb stomp into the room and drag me out of the room. “B-Bomb, let me go. Kanae needs to sleep.” he turn and slap me hard in the face. “Shut The Up, !” he shove me down to the floor hard and pull out his gun. I hug Kanae tighter and cover her from the gun. “Why? Why did you do it, Dasom?! We could've been a happy family!”

Happy?! Happy my foot! You kidnapped me and Kanae! You lock us in our room and refuse to let us walk around outside of our room! You never show affection to any of us! You never call her by name! You never had and never will!” he points his gun at my forehead and was about to pull the trigger when suddenly “PUT THE ING GUN DOWN, YOU MOTHER ING SON OF A !” Yongguk roared and kick the gun away from B-Bomb's grip. Jongup run towards me and pick me up bridal style. “Somie, Kanae, are you both okay?! Sorry if we're to late!”

Oppa!” I hug his neck and he pulls me closer. “I miss you so much, babe. I'm so sorry that we're late.” I shake my head and kiss his neck. “As long as you're here, I'm fine.” someone cleared his throat and we turn to see PO and Zico smirking at us. “Sorry if we interrupt this very beautiful reunion but you have something that belongs to my boy.”

She's MINE.” he pause and look at both me and Kanae before smirking at Zico. “Correction. BOTH of the are MINE.” Zico gritted his teeth and scoffs. PO charge towards us but he was kicked away from us by Zelo. He saluted at me and give me a nod. “Hey, noona. Just stay with Jongup hyung while we beat these guys up alright?” he dodge Zico's punch and do a back flip on him. “Excuse me. I need to throw these trash away.” Jongup carry us towards the exit when suddenly Kyung stop us by pointing his gun at us. He smirks and was about to say something but he got hit at the head with a metal bat by Jaehyo who immediately shiver. “God, how I hate that piece of grease ball. Follow me. We're getting you guys out of here.” he show us the way out and stop at the exit. “There's a petrol station near by. Go right and run straight. You can't miss it.” I jump out of Jongup's arms and give Jaehyo and tight hug. He hug me back and lightly kiss Kanae's sleeping face. “She can sleep in this kind of condition.” he smile halfheartedly before looking at me with tearful eyes. “Take care of her and yourself, Somie ah. I trust and believe you will raise her like your own. Always remember that oppa will always love you even though we don't show it as we should have.” he then look at Jongup with a serious face though tears were falling. “You better take care of our Somie and Naenae. They are ours to start with.”

Hyung!” U-Kwon scream. “I better go. Just go right and run straight till you see the petrol station.” he kiss my cheeks and then Kanae's before pushing us away. “Oppa! Jaehyo oppa!” I wanted to run to him but Jongup hold me back and pull me towards the direction Jaehyo had told us to. “I have to go back! I have to go back and get them!”

I know, babe but if I let you, all of the effort they put to save you will go to the drain. I promise you that the hyungs will save them. I promise.” Reluctantly, I followed but unfortunately, he appeared. “Dasom ~” we stop on our track and turn around. Standing behind us, all bloody, broken and insane, is B-Bomb, pointing his gun at us. Jongup push me to stand behind him and glare at B-Bomb. “Dasom ~ Come back here, you little !”

She ain't going no where near you.”

Who the are you?!”

She's my girl. What ever she do, it concerns me. If I say she ain't going, she ain't.”

Dadda?” Jongup soften as he heard Kanae called him but he never let his guard down. “Get you filthy hands off my property!” B-Bomb snarled and Jongup growl. “Don't you dare call them yours! Kanae doesn't deserve to have a father like you! Both of them are not things! They're human like you and me!” B-Bomb scrunch his nose in disgust then he frown. “You look awfully familiar. Especially when you look at me like -” he stop talking and his eyes widen. “Y-you're J-Jongup....Member of the m-most vicious g-gang, B.A.P!” Jongup smirks and move closer to him. “So, you know me. What else do you know bout us?”

Y-You guys d-disappear a c-couple of y-years a go. N-no one h-had heard b-bout you g-guys ever s-since. Y-you guys are w-well know all o-over the g-gangster world in K-Korea. N-no body in their r-right mind will p-purposely piss y-you guys.”

At least you know the important ones. Scram before I make you.” B-Bomb scoffs and glare at him. “Just because you're a gang member doesn't mean I'm scared of you. Between both of us, I'm the one with the gun while you're just standing in front of my 's sister and my 's child.”

YOUNI IS NOT YOUR , YOU SICK BASTARD!”

SHUT THE UP, !” He point the gun at me and pull the trigger but Jongup cover my body with his. “NO!!!”

BANG!