School trip

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it will be 7-8 hours of sailing before arriving Jeju Island. Everyone is busy choosing the food to eat in the cafe of the ferry. You saw your boyfriend Sehun talking to Kyungsoo.

"I wonder what are they talking about." You said to nayeon.

"hummm have you ever notice these days? You becamse curious about Sehun. Someone must have fallen." She teased.

"Hey! Stop!" You pinched her cheeks. 

"anyways, let's eat something. I'm hungry, That I could eat that Do Kyungsoo whole and raw." She laughed, made you facepalm.

You line up to order, sehun waved at you. Signaling you to come to him. You ignored him pretending you didn't see him. It startled you that so fast he is next to you now. 

 

"Stop pretending." He seriously said 

"I thought you were calling for someone else." You 

"who?" Him, looking straightly towards your eyes.

"ahhh" you are looking side by side 

" Shut up." He drag you to his table made you sit down infront of him. He pushed the tray towards you and nod at you impolitely. 

 

" This? So many. Can I share with Nayeon?" You 

He shakes his head, to answer NO. You gave him a puppy eye look. You are waiting for him to give in.

"why you always beg." He laughed 

" Why are you so mean. You like treating me like a pet mr. oh! Well then ARF ARF!! Happy?" You drop the food on the tray and left him, shock but deep inside his mind he burst out laughing.

" What happen? Why are you upset." Hyejin asked 

" Sehun always making me feel like he owns me, like I'm a slave. It feels like I don't have any pride at all" You 

" Sorassi you forgot the deal? You have to serve him maybe that's why he is treating you like that." Nayeon 

" that deal, I'm quitting. Sorry hyejin your cousin is just ugh!!" You 

" it's okay sora, you can do whatever you want to do. Hummm what if let's upset him too." Hyejin planning a fun revenge.

2 hours to go before arriving at Jeju, everyone gathering around.

"Ok guys! Our teacher wanted us to be paired by two. We prepared this name you have to pick up one to know who will be your partner. Because we will have a egg hunting as we arrive at jeju's port. The pair who will win will have tickets for leisures."  The girls picking their partners, sehun expecting You  will pick him. 
 

"I am picking Kai." You smiled at Kai. He went to you to give you a high five. Sehun's eyes followed both of you, he was confuse. 
Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter