New friendship

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​The next day you didn't went to school. 

You are surprise when nayeon visited you coz she is with Hyejin. You can't stop looking at her face, she's so damn pretty. 

"Ya! SoraSsi! She's an ELF too! I saw her yesterday. Hyejin this is Sora. Sehun's girlfriend." Nayeon started the introduction. You smiled at Hyejin and she wave at you. 

They made theirselves at home and decided to cook you a good meal. 

 

"so you are living alone?" Hyejin askin you

"yes, My parents are in Japan. So I stay here for my 4 year scholarship." You 

"Oh it must be hard for you. I hope you are doing well alone here in Korea. Don't worry we are here to help you. I hope we become good friends." Hyejin is a bubbly girl like nayeon, it will be easy for you to br friends with your crush's girlfriend.

 

How long you know sehun already? If you just transfered?" Hyejin asked. 

"aaahhhh..." you answered with a smile

when the door opens interrupting the conversation. It's sehun with bags of grocery. 

"Ttalgi! How's your ankle now?" Sehun entered 

"oh? What are you doing here?" Both you and nayeon are shocked. Sehun move straight to the kitchen and placed the groceries on the top of your table. He touch your forehead like checking your temperature. You and nayeon are still frozen while Hyejin and sehun are talking casually.

Nayeon drag you "what's happening? Are you living together?! Are you omggg ... " 

"shut up nayeonie! I don't know what's happening too. He drive me home last night. Probably why he knows my address now." You whispered. "Act normal" you added. 

"This two knows each other?" Nayeon 

" I guess? Ahem! So you know each other?" You asked them

"Sehun is my cousin haha mother side. " hyejin answered 

" wow angel and devil" you thought to yourself. 
 

Sehun gave you a smile, you know what is it all about. 
A smile which means "YES MY COUSIN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter