Your boyfriend

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day : 

You and Nayeon were sleepless, you went online the whole night to stalk on their accounts. "Aaah Lee Hyejin is a famous skater. That's why her name is very familiar. I can't steal suho from her." You frowned. "ya! What's the long face about! You have the only grandson of Chairman Oh! Tall, white and handsome. A very rich guy! Very smart! I think he is romantic." Nayeon imagining things about Sehun. 
" Or maybe Iet's make Hyejin our girl crush hihi" nayeon giggles. "Yaaaaa! Not bad! Hyejin-ssi saranghae" you both laughed. You move together to the gymnasium to attend your physical education subject, you know both of you are just clowning there. You saw Chanyeol talking with your classmates. You are eyeing Around to find sehun, "Gosh why are you looking for him" you slap your face. Then Suho approach you, "are you looking for sehun?" He smiled at you. Gosh the smile that made you like him. You are so awkward, "why would I look for him?" You fastly answered "aaah because he is your boyfriend?" He said "aaaah yes, hehehehe" you ran to sehun who is looking at you and suho. 

"So did you ask him? " He is crossing his arms. "No, aish maybe I should stop having a crush on him" you sighed "Ya coz you have a boyfriend right?" He said. 
"you mean you?" You looked at him 

"No, Your real boyfriend, heechul" he looks at you. 
"Aaaa~~ ya! My boyfriend heechul!" You laughed inside your mind knowing he is buying your lies. 
"he won't get mad, he knows I love him" you proudly said.

"of course he won't coz he doesn't even know you." He smiled at you then laugh. You looked at him and made a face. 
"You are funny" Sehun raffles your hair with his hand and went back infront to teach karate. 
After a while he wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter