Ttalgi and Mazuko

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Saturday, it's no class for you. You have so many plan what to do today. You woke up early as expected and you message nayeon. " Good morning Nayeonie! What are you going to do today?". "Annyeong Sorassi! Hummm? I will go to Kyungsoo's house to meet his parents." Her. "Omo! Really?" You replied. "Aish~ how I wish haha !I will borrow comic books or maybe amusement park? How about you?" She asked back. "I will clean the house maybe. Btw!Have you check facebook? Am I still trending?" You curiously asked. "Maybe the chairman had put the video down. So they already know what you did sorassi." She said.

you put down your phone on the table and release a deep sigh of frustrations. "I said sorry already, aaaaaaissssh!!" Beeep beeep, your phone snoozing. One message receive from an unknow number. "Oh?.. Ya! ttalgi! Save my number." 
"ttalgi?? What is ttalgi?" You replied "Who you?" 

"OH SEHUN" He replied. "Omo!" You were shocked " Aah master" but he didn't reply you after that. 
"what to put on his name on my phone? Master Sehun? Aaaani it's too nice.. Big Nose? Aaah ani! Ah!! Mazuko! Devil! Master Devil! He is really so mean grrrrr...!" You laughed while saving his number into "Master Mazuko Sehun" or Master Devil Sehun in english. You went to the mall after cleaning your house. You are having a me time, walking around the mall happily looking for super junior merchadise. 
You got excited seeing a very big banner of super junior in one of the corners of the big mall, you run there and took some selfies. You were so happy, "yoboseyo? Nayeonie?" Nayeon called you. "Odiya?" She asked you where you are. You decided to see each other to eat some cake and get bubble tea to drink.

"Sora ssi! When will your nanny task will start with Sehun?oooh, aigoo maybe you will be a typical couple. He will slave you and he will fall in love with you. Do you like that Idea?? Hahaaha" she teases you. "aigooo! Ani ani! He is not my type." You awkwardly laughed. "It's okay, if you marry him you will have this mall." She laughed. You look around "they owned this?" Your eyes widened, "they have hotels and beaches too and hospitals. You know I think he likes you. No girls can go near sehun. He dislikes girls." She whispered "really? Maybe he is gay?omo" you both laughed. You keep talking about him being gay, even you reach home. You texted nayeon "Don't worry about me falling in love with Oh sehun because i'm pretty sure he is gay. HAHA" you went back bru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter