Who’s that girl

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's lunch time, Nayeon and You went to the cafeteria. 
Nayeon can't still believe your story.

"You are now Oh sehun's girlfriend?" She giggled

"why are you so happy" you pffft~
"look at all these girls! They want your life sorassi!" Nayeon making you realized that you are now a Queen. 
"Heechul is lifer." You pouted. 
" Speaking of Heechul! They will have a fan meeting this week! Let's go?" Nayeon excitedly shaking your arms. 
you got  blank realizing you will finally going to see the man of your dreams. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!" You screaming and jumping with nayeon you both forgot you were in the cafeteria. 
"Hey ttalgi!" Sehun holding a tray of food, telling you to sit down by using his eyes. He is commanding you, you followed and drag nayeon beside you. He instructed nayeon to transfer to another table. Nayeon followed and left you. Your eyes following nayeon, you pouted your lips in sadness. He sat beside you and gave you alot of food. 
You have no energy to eat "what's wrong?" Sehun 

"I want my bestfriend back." You pointed at Nayeon who is smiling at you. "Haissst!" Sehun nodded, nayeon fastly transfered infront of you. You held both hands and giggled. 
"Weirdos" he chuckled. You started to eat the food he gave you "why all of the foods you gave me are strawberry flavored?" You said while chewing. "I thought you like strawberries." He didn't looked at you. "Huh? Why?" You were puzzled. "You hit me with the tray coz I ate your strawberry muffin right?" He looked at you. You finally realized. "Wow you are smart" you clapped. He nod proudly and made a fake smile to tell you go eat and to stop talking. 
 

"omo omo!! Sorassi!! Look behind you" Nayeon whispered as if sehun can't hear both of you. You slowly looked behind you and slowly sqeak and giggling facing nayeon. Sehun look behind he saw Suho talking with his friends. 
"Rule #1 Don't try to flirt with other guys infront of me and inside of the campus. CCTV is everywhere they might find out we are pretending. Keep you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter