The Rude boy and the flying tray

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week had past already your life is very much peaceful. Knowing Im Nayeon more and liking her more also. Your academic life is very good. Your teachers are admirable, you know you can graduate with such learnings because of them. You totally now have a crush on Junmyeon, because he is such a cutie. Nayeon ship you with him, she's the President of MyeonSora loveteam that only the both of you knows. 
P.E subject students are required to wear your Jogging Pants and white tshirt today. You went to the locker and change your uniform. You ponytailed your hair with some see-through bangs left. Your shirt is kind of oversized but it does look good on you. You and nayeon went to the gymnasium together with your classmates. You have to play some sports for an hour, you choose karate you think you can keep kicking for an hour. Nayeon chooses to join the basketball team, she wanted to impress Kyungsoo who is sitting on the bleacher with his friends watching the students on the court. 
"Nayeonie! Are you sure you can do that?" I worriedly ask

"Yes I can I guess" she laugh 

The basketball and Karate lesson started. You are so struggle with the strecthings. You are purely no good with outdoor activities. You are having a very hard time, then your teacher introduces students as your class mentor for Karate. 
There 2 guys were standing infront of your group, both Tall. 
"This is Park Chanyeol" the smiling guy with a round pair of eyes. "This is Oh Sehun" the poker faced pale guy with a big nose. He seems familiar to you, you keep on staring at his face. You felt a single finger pushed your forhead, you didn't see it coming coz you are busy thinking where you saw him. You dropped down on the floor. "Aigooo" Chanyeol, he is standing near you and Sehun is infront of you looking down at you. "Why you pushed me?" You asked him, "not my fault if you're weak." He answered me with the same blank face from the introduction. "Gosh,it's just a minute if meeting him but it seems I hate him for too long." Your Pov. 
Chanyeol tap your shoulders and instructed you to fall in line. You're irritated and it is distracting you, you cannot focus and you keep on making mistakes. Chanyeol ask the students who wants to act and perform self defense routine. You raised your hand, you saw sehun secretly chuckled like you are the biggest joke today. Chanyeol looked at sehun, sehun walk infront beside you. You looked at him with a shock face. Now you want to back out,but you are very serious, you want to show sehun that you are not what he thinks. "I'll protect myself from a ert like you." You serious said to sehun. "ert? Crazy girl" His Pov. 
He started the move holding a ballpen pretending it's a knife. You are so slowly and he caught you off guard then he yawn. 
"Very weak tsk!" he whispered and slightly chuckled again. He let go of you, you irritatedly pulled your ponytail. Chanyeol looking at sehun, who is looking at you. Sehun cleared his throat and chanyeol went back talking. You sat down there so pissed off. PE class ended you went back to your classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter