Newbie Sora

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You woke up so early, excitement is rushing all over your body. You just arrived yesterday from Japan,today you will go to the school of your dreams. You've heard that this school has alot of rich and famous students, you are kinda intimated by thinking of that. But your determination is stronger than anything. You ate your breakfast, brush your teeth, wore your uniform you like the style it's like anime type of uniform. Long puffy sleeve, with ribbon on the collar, black vest and a black short skirt. You curled the tip of your black long hair, put on a white pearl clip on the side. Your skin is very smooth so you didn't apply any make up except the tint on your lips. You check your belongings and went to the bus station. You plugged your earphones and played Super Junior songs. You like the scenery outside of the bus window , you pretended you're starring in an MV with Heechul. You smiling like an idiot. When the bus stops and passenger coming up, you notice a guy who is sitting beside you. You look at him. He was wearing a school uniform male version of yours. 
His nose is so nice, his side profile is so handsome. But you ignored him, you transfer your sight on the road. There you saw a very nice black car beside the bus smoothly running the window opened and you saw a guy resting his eyes at the ads on the side of the bus. You look at him, his skin and his whole face is very handsome also. He looks at you then he closed the open window of the car. 
"Maybe he is very rich, he has his own personal driver and a very nice car." You said to yourself. 
 

Upon arriving at your new campus, you walk excitedly. You are amazed, everything looking so expensive. Students are very good looking and they all look rich. You made way to the corridors looking for your section. You saw the guy earlier who sat beside you on the bus. You gathered all your courage to ask him " Annyeong! Can I ask? Hummm Where is this section? " He looked at you, your height difference is not so huge. "Let me see" he look at your paper "It's there infront of this building." He answered, "I'm sorry?" You half heard it coz you are staring at his handsome face. He used his finger to point the building. "Ahh kamsahamnida" you bowed and smiled. But like a ninja you look at his ID to see his name " Kim Junmyeon." You smiled at him and went straight to your section. 

Classroom : 

Your section is such a chaos. You didn't bother to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter