Wish granted

Serve Me, Slave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You both skipped school to see Super Junior, they will promote their new song No other, you are wearing a white shirt with a Super Junior print infront, pink mini skirt and white sneakers. You curled your hair and applied make up. 
Same as you nayeon is very cute too. 
"I hope we won't have long quizzes today." You cross your fingers. 
" Heechul is lifer " nayeon aegyo.

"We have to do our best to be infront!! Before the signing so we can be the first to see them." Nayeon with all her fighting spirit out of her pores. 

"FIGHTING!!" Both of you. 

-----------------

"Why is she not answering me?" Sehun waiting for you to reply him. He tried calling you but no answer. "Is she okay?" He is starting you worry about you. He went to your classroom and discovered both of you and nayeon were absent. "They told me yesterday they will attend superjunior's promotion." Your classmate told him.

He searched on the internet about the event and found out it's going to be held in one their malls. He chuckled, "this girl is kind of stupid, she just could've ask me to bring her there." He decided to go to the mall, and went straight to the CCTV control, he started to scan the CCTV to find you. 
"gotcha!" He found you and nayeon fighting like a warrior in the crowd screaming. He can't believe what he is seeing, "they can really take that kind of crowd for an idol. Doesn't even know they exist." He said to himself.

BACK TO THE EVENT : 

You are hit in the face with some banners and elbows of  your co-ELF. But because of the crowd your shoe was destroyed and you are in pain, the security decided to pull you out of the crowd. They put you in a room where there is first aid. You texted nayeon about what happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter