Chapter Two

My Fake Romance

 

*dingdong*
 
 
"For a while! I'm coming", So Min shouted.
 
 
Her voice echoed to her new house.
 
 
"Maybe this is the moving company. At last!", she thought.
 
 
"Hello! May I help you?", So Min asked to the man who is standing in front of her.
 
 
"Madam. I'm here to inform you that.... That our moving truck has been carjacked.", he informed.
 
 
So Min raised her eyebrow, then wrinkled it. "You're kidding right?", she looked outside. "Is this a prank or something? You're not funny!!!", she shouted at the pathetic man.
 
 
"No Mam. We already submitted a file of complaint to the police. We're really sorry for what happened. We'll get back to you as soon as we got a feedback.", the man said and ran away. Too afraid that he might get scolded again.
 
 
So Min was shocked to the sudden news. She closed the door with a bang. And gazed at her empty house.
 
 
"What should I do..... What should I do....", she threw a set of pillow cases on the floor and tried to sleep. She cried the whole night.
 
 
On the next day, she's already awake but her eyes are still shut.
 
 
"No!! This is not true. So Min, you're house looks beautiful.", she said.
 
 
She opened her eyes. And voila! An empty house. She cried again and got panicked. Keep walking side by side and can't think of a way to have it furnished.
 
 
"Credit cards!!! Yes. I'm gonna pay it later on!!!!", she changed her clothes and grabbed her bag. "Great idea, So Min!! Aja aja! Fighting!!!", she hurriedly locked her house and started her car's engine.
 
 
As she entered at the home furnishing house, a woman on her mid-forties noticed that she's searching for something.
 
 
"Hi customer! Let me tell you, you came at the right place to make your house turn in to castle!!!", the lady grabbed So Min's hand and tour her around. So Min smiled and looked excited.
 
 
The saleslady handed her the bar code gun to So Min, "You're free to bang those furnitures!!!".
 
 
So Min hurriedly punch in the bar code gun all the good furnitures she see in the store that can beautify her soon-to-be-castle.
 
 
She punch a comfy black leather sofa. *click*
 
A side lamp *click*
 
A king-sized bed *click*
 
An oven with 4 stoves *click*
 
*click* 
 
*click* 
 
*click* 
 
*click* 
 
 
Until she satisfy her needs, she went to the cashier. And the lady handed her a long paper stated the price of what she punched.
 
 
is half opened on what she saw.
 
'$XX,xxx.xx'
 
 
"Oh.... My.......... God.....", she released a long sigh with opened.
 
 
"It pays to become a bride!", the saleslady .
 
 
She left the store still in shock while holding the long paper. She entered on her car..
 
 
"Ahhhhh!!!!! Damn it! Why am I always got jynx!!", she screamed while crying.
 
 
"It pays to become a bride..", a phrase echoed on So Min's mind.
 
 
She grinned and get her phone and looked her recent call logs dated few days ago. Particularly, her friend's wedding.
 
 
She clears .
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hey. I'm...."
 
"A girl again? Can't you stop bugging me? I'm with Min Young! Aren't you afraid of her?!"
 
"Who the hell is Min Young?!"
 
"What!!?"
 
*So Min cover *
 
"I mean. Nothing... I believe you're a good friend of......."
 
"Of who?! Can't you be straight forward??"
 
"Of Mr. Kim!!"
 
"Oh?! Mr. Kim? You mean, Hyun Joong Kim?"
 
*She remembers the name on the name card*
 
"Oh yes! Hyun Joong Kim! Can I get his number?"
 
"And you are?"
 
"I'm someone he knew!!"
 
"Aha! Are you one of those flirty girls?"
 
"Excuse me?"
 
"Oops. Sorry. Do you have a pen? Write his number. Faster! I'm busy!"
 
"Yes. Yes.... Hmm.. Yes. Thank you!"
 
"Ok! Tell him to pay his debts or I'll kill him!!!"
 
*busy tone*
 
 
 
"Yah! That's a girl right? You should've been nice to her!!! You pabo!", Min Young hit Min Ho's head.
 
"Aw!! Mianhe! Mianhe!!", Min Ho stole a kiss to Min Young.
 
"Yaaaaah...", Min Young blushed as Min Ho cuddled her. Min Young kissed him back. And their kisses became
passionate.
 
*fade out*
 
 
 
 
"Yeoboseyo? Hyun Joong here."
 
"It's me. Let's meet in Starbucks, 3pm sharp."
 
*busy tone*
 
 
 
"Hahaha another girl wants to ride on me again?!", Hyun Joong ertly thought. "Who's that girl? I didn't recognized her voice.", he added.
 
 
 

 
 
Author's note:
I'll be posting 3 chapter updates today! :) Yayness!