Chapter One

My Fake Romance

 

"Weddings.. Weddings.. What a joke.", she whispered. As she saw her friend dancing with her groom romantically.

 

A guy looked at her. He looked at the name card in front of her:

 

'Jung So Min, Maid of Honor'

 

"Excuse me Miss Jung, are you saying something?", he asked.

 

"What? Do I know you personally?", she replied.

 

He just pointed out the name card in front of her. And that made her looked at his named card too.

 

'Kim Hyun Joong, Best Man'

 

"Mr. Kim? I think there are some things that should be minded by ourselves.", she spoke irritatedly, "Just eat your food and remain silent.", she added.

 

"Whoah! What did I do to her?", he thought.

 

Hyun Joong stood up and pull up his phone from his pocket.

 

"Dang. No signal. I can't create even one single call!", he thought.

 

He looked back and saw So Min checking an email from her phone. He get back to his seat.

 

"Last. Can you do me a favor?", Hyun Joong asked.

 

"What is it now?", So Min replied.

 

"Can I make a phone call? Mine has no signal.", Hyun Joong pointed his lips to her phone.

 

"Sure. But make sure to make it quick. If you extend your call for more than 30 minutes I'll charge you for that.", she warned him. "Go. Get it.", she added.

 

"Thanks so much!", he replied.

 

He stood up again and tried to get back to the place he went to make a phone call. Suddenly, So Min grabbed his arm and made him sit down.

 

"Nope. Don't go far from me. Who knows you might steal my phone.", she said.

 

"OKAY MAM.", Hyun Joong said and made a face. So Min just raised her one eyebrow.

 

"Hey it's me, Hyun Joong...... Yes. Yes........... I don't have money yet!!!!!...................... Look, Min Ho, I'll pay you back as soon as I got my kickbacks................ Oh please! Not again!!!........... The last time you sent Seung Jo and Ji Hoo to me, they ambushed me. I'll let it pass if they just grabbed my arms. But no!!!!!!!!!!! ..................... *So Min looked at him and show her watch* *He mouthed, "wait"* *He began to lower his voice* They pulled out my brief from my ! You clearly know how much it hurts!!! OMG my manhood cried a lot!!!!!!!!!!................. Yes please. Thank you............ I have your words, my friend............. Yes......... I have to go now. Bye."

 

Hyun Joong returned the phone back to So Min.

 

"Thank you so much.", he smiled.

 

"Wow! 4 min and 59secs. You amazed me.", So Min gave him a fake and full sarcasm smile.

 

"Oh well.. I always mark my words, darling.", Hyun Joong bragged.

 

So Min got irritated again after she heard Hyun Joong uttered "darling".

 

"So..... I guess you're a man who is in debted of a huge sum of money from this man named, Min Ho. And being chased by the burglars named, Seung Jo and Ji Hoo.... Aigooo... So embarassing. How pityful...", So Min said without a halt. She overheard the whole conversation.

 

"Ehem. *Smiling face turned to straight face* I think you just said to mind someone's businesses right?", Hyun Joong got her.

 

"You!!! You disgusts me!!", So Min exclaimed and she walked out in the reception ball.

 

Hyun Joong just laughed at her.

 



 

 

Author's note:

What can you say about my first chapter? :D Sorry if it is too short. Send me some love please! ^^