Chapter Three

My Fake Romance

 

So Min waited in a table inside Starbucks.
 
 
Hyun Joong is starting to find the girl who called her.
 
 
So Min saw Hyun Joong and swayed her hand to Hyun Joong.
 
 
"Oh no..", he thought.
 
 
He approached So Min and sat across her.
 
 
"I can't believe you're the one who called me. I'm expecting someone else.", he said.
 
 
"Sorry to disappoint you. Do you want something to eat first before we talk?"
 
 
"No it's fine. Let's talk."
 
 
"Do you still remember Ga Eul and Yi Jeong's wedding?"
 
 
"I'm in.", he smiled.
 
 
"What? Excuse me. What do you mean by that?", she stammered a bit.
 
 
"I said, I'm in. We'll divide the gifts on our wedding. I'll get the cash and you'll get the gifts."
 
 
"What?! *So Min sighed* My house is empty. The moving truck has been carjacked and I guess my belongings are already..... Stolen.", a tear almost dropped.
 
 
"Exactly!!!!", Hyun Joong hold the cold hands of So Min which gave her a shock.
 
 
"Get your hands off me.", she warned.
 
 
"Oh sorry. So this is the plan. Let's get married. I'll take the cash to pay off my debts and you'll take the gifts to have it on your empty apartment."
 
 
"Not an apartment. My house. HOUSE.", she clarified.
 
 
"Whatever. So this is it? Deal.", Hyun Joong offer his hand for a hand-shake-closed-deal.
 
 
So Min stared at him. "I don't think I can do this. I have to go.", she hurriedly move out.
 
 
Hyun Joong smiled as he sighed and chase So Min.
 
 
"What changed your mind?", he asked as he grabbed her shoulder.
 
 
"That's insane!!"
 
 
"No. It's not.", Hyun Joong made her face him.
 
 
"Hold on. Someone's calling me.", So Min said.
 
 
"Yeoboseyo?.... What?!...... You found the truck!?.... Where?!....... Wait for me. I'm coming...", she ran to her car as she put down her phone.
 
 
"I'll go with you.", Hyun Joong hopped on her car.
 
 
She stared at him, giving him a what-the-hell look.
 
 
"Drive!!", Hyun Joong commanded her and she was startled.
 
 
 
As they got near to the location, they saw a police cab inspecting a moving truck.
 
 
"Officer, I was the one you called. So Min. Jung So Min.", she approached humbly the police officer.
 
 
"You can check it if those were your things.", the officer instructed her.
 
 
Hyun Joong is beside her. The ran to the opened door of the truck. And found few boxes. She confirmed that it was hers. But most of the expensive things she owned were gone. And as she opened the boxes, all of them we're pillows.
 
 
"I know pronounced you, husband and wife.", Hyun Joong teased So Min as he clapped his hands.
 
 
So Min screamed while crying, "my hopes are gone!!!".
 
 
Hyun Joong approached her and wipe her tears with his hand. He cupped his face and made her blushed.
 
 
"Let's be partners, So Min. We 'need' each other now.", he emphasized the word, need.
 
 
She just nodded. And ask if he can drive her home because she felt tired.
 
 
 
As they reach So Min's house, Hyun Joong opened the car door for her and carried all the boxes. Yes, he's a gentleman.
 
 
So Min got the keys to her house and opened the door. But Hyun Joong is the one who entered first. It made So Min irritated again.
 
 
"Home sweet home!!", Hyun Joong said.
 
 
"It is indeed empty... Poor girl.", he thought.
 
 
"Hyun Joong, you can put all the boxes down. And you can take your leave now.", she commanded.
 
 
"But- But we haven't planned our dream wedding yet!", Hyun Joong again.
 
 
"You're getting on my nerves!!! Aish.. Jeongmal! Please leave now. Leave now!!!", So Min shouted as she pull Hyun Joong's arms and slammed the door.
 
 
So Min really had a long day.. She gathered all her pillows and fell asleep. She cried again..
 
 
 

 
Author's note:
 
COMMENTS PLEASE! :D