Chapter Eight

My Fake Romance

 

So Min's POV
 
 
As I entered to my house, it feels empty. I can still imagine how we slept last night. How we kissed. How he hugged me. EVERYTHING!!!
 
 
"How can he do this to me!!!"
 
 
Why am I crying this hard? I look at myself in the mirror at the bathroom. I never thought he'll be able to capture my heart this fast.
 
 
My heart is aching real hard right now. I don't know what to do.
 
 
My phone keeps ringing. I don't want to talk to anyone. Specially that playboy, maniac, whatever you can call him!
 
 
If I can only erase what we did in an instant. I brushed my teeth several times, I really want to erase the memory of him kissing me.
 
 
I bathed and scrub my whole body, I really want to erase the feeling of him hugging me.
 
 
After what I saw earlier. He's flirting with other girls. Who am I to him? Am I his toy? Or am I one of his girls that he play with?!
 
 
AM I THIS EASY TO GET!?
 
 
I don't want to see him again. Swear to God. Why am I feeling this miserable. I really hate myself more for loving him this fast.
 
 
I wear my bathroom robe and got out of the bathroom. I was about to go to my kitchen and make myself some soup to somehow ease my dizziness, suddenly I felt that someone's hugging me from my back.
 
 
I looked back and saw nothing. I can still feel him.
 
 
Why am I feeling this. My tears fell faster.
 
 
Then I was startled when I heard a noise outside my house. I heard a sound of a motor engine that decelerate.
 
 
Maybe it was one of my neighbors here.
 
 
I have to move on. This crazy thing. We didn't have any closure. Why should I feel broken hearted.
 
 
Someone knock on my door like crazy. I was afraid. Was it a thief or what?
 
 
I grabbed a baseball bat which I don't know why I have this on my house and got near on my door. I tried to peek on my window but it's a bit dark and my eyes are still blurry.
 
 
"So Min!!! Open the door!!!!", Hyun Joong shouted.
 
 
Oh my God. He still have the guts to face me.
 
 
"I don't want to talk to you! Go out! I don't want to see you neither!!!!! Don't create any scandal or I'll call the police!", I shouted.
 
 
"So Min.... This is crazy. I didn't came here to save myself. I came here because I owe you an explanation.", he said.
 
 
I can't react anymore. I sat down near the door.
 
 
End of So Min's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hyun Joong's POV
 
 
I can't lose you. This is the first time I feel family. Please. I can't think straight.
 
 
As I stomped my foot on the elevated step on her door, there's a small drawer.
 
 
Great! God. You're still on my side. I just found her spare key of her house.
 
 
I hurriedly pick it up and keyed it on her door.
 
 
*tick*
 
 
"So Min!!.... So Min!!! Where are you?!"
 
 
I searched everywhere on her house. Where the hell is she?!
 
 
I heard a sound. I followed it.
 
 
And there she is. She fell asleep. I ran to her and kissed her forehead. I carried her and laid her down on the comforter.
 
 
Her tears dried up. How can I let her sleep with only her robes on? She might get colds or something.
 
 
She'll get angry if she knew I was the one who changed her clothes. Should I lie and tell her that I wasn't the one who changed her?
 
 
Not a good idea. She'll kill me.
 
 
Whatever!!! I can't let her get sick.
 
 
Oh! I was startled. So Min moved. Her legs are now exposed. Ottokae!? Her legs aren't that short. It's flawless.
 
 
I didn't notice that my hand is about to touch it. I slapped it before I touched her.
 
 
So Min, I'm a man too. Don't make it hard for me. I suddenly felt a cold sweat dropped from my head.
 
 
Gaaah!!! Ottokae?! Ottokaaeeeee! She's only a girl. Why am I this nervous.
 
 
I removed my leather jacket. And I let her wear it. As I lift her, the robe suddenly fell. I just saw her . I dropped her again. She reacted as if she got hurt.
 
 
I lifted her up again and this time, I didn't peek. I look at the ceiling while wearing it to her.
 
 
If I continue being like this, I'll die .
 
 
"Hyun Joong-ah....", I startled as she whispered my name.
 
 
"I'm here... So Min. My So Min...." I cupped her face. And kissed her lips. "I'm sorry for what I did. But swear, we're just friends. I have no intention to cheat you."
 
 
"Zzzzz"
 
 
Omo! Hahahaha Did she just snore?! Hahahaha So Min. I thought you're awake.
 
 
Again, I'm sorry.. Let's talk some other time. Until your head cools off. Sorry for barging in your house.
 
 
I kissed her again on her lips then on her forehead.
 
 
"I'll never get tired on kissing you..."
 
 
She smiled.
 
 
Then I left.
 
 
End of Hyun Joong's POV
 
 
 
So Min woke up because her phone is ringing.
 
 
"Ahhhhhh... Yes mom?"
 
"What time are you and your fiance will come today? I already half-way on my cooking. I hope your fiance will love it."
 
"Oh!!! Was it today?!"
 
"Yes dear! I was calling you yesterday and you're not picking up."
 
"Hold on Mom. I'll call you again later."
 
*busy tone*
 
 
So Min stood up. She noticed that she's wearing a male's jacket.
 
 
"Aish. Hyun Joong's."
 
 
So Min dialled Hyun Joong's number and found out another phone ringing. She felt a vibrate near her comforter.
 
 
"Oh my God. He left his phone here!!!!! Aish!!!! My head hurts. Omo."
 
 
Because of curiosity. She browse Hyun Joong's phone. And found out few messages from Min Ho.
 
 
'Min Ho, let's meet tomorrow at the bridge maybe at 3 'o clock.'
 
 
"Asssaaaaaa. I'll meet you there.", So Min clapped her hands.
 
 
She dressed up. And put a light make up. As if she'll go for a date.
 
 
So Min grabbed her car keys and drove to Hyun Joong and Min Ho's meeting place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So Min rushed out from her car because she saw Hyun Joong being beat up by two guys.
 
 
"Yah!!! Stop it! are you going to turn me to a widower now?!", So Min exclaimed as she push the two guys.
 
 
"Are you okay?", So Min worriedly asked Hyun Joong.
 
 
"Why are you here?", Hyun Joong asked.
 
 
"Seung Jo, Ji Hoo, leave them.", Min Ho commanded. "And who is this young lady here?", he added.
 
 
"I'm his FIANCEE. Why??? Any problem with that?!", Min Ho got scared a bit.
 
 
Hyun Joong's face got confused. He doesn't know why So Min is there and trying to rescue him.
 
 
"Yah. Yah. I think I know who you are. Aren't you the one who asked for his number?", Min Ho asked.
 
 
"Ye.... Yes I am!!!", She stammered.
 
 
"Why are you here then?"
 
 
"I want to borrow my fiancee here. Meeting the in-laws you know. We're going to take our leave.", So Min smiled but Seung Jo and Ji Hoo blocked them.
 
 
"Wait. Are you two in conspiracy? So. It's true that you're engaged Hyun Joong.", Min Ho said. "So if it's true, kiss him."
 
 
"What? Excuse me?", So Min replied. "Were not a fan of public display of affection. Right babe?", So Min look at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong just smiled at her. So Min 
 
 
"What? Is there a problem with that? And besides you're going to kiss infront of everyone on your wedding. And of course we're invited.", Min Ho .
 
 
Hyun Joong kissed So Min on her cheeks.
 
 
"Na-uh. I won't buy that. On the lips. Kiss him on the lips.", Min Ho said.
 
 
So Min kissed Hyun Joong on his lips. It was a smack.
 
 
"Okay. You can both leave now. I warned you two. The wedding will be hold in three months. So in three months time, you have to save money and pay all your debts.", Min Ho said on high tone.
 
 
"What?!", the two said.
 
 
"How can we ever get married that fast? We have to prepare everything first. And besides, Hyun Joong won't ran away from you. You can contact me if you can't track him.", So Min explained.
 
 
"Nope. Again. I won't buy that. 3 months or you two will end up in jail. Bye.", Min Ho bid his farewell while Seung Jo and Ji Hoo followed him.
 
 
So Min looked at Hyun Joong who is just silent through out the conversation with Min Ho.
 
 
"I hate you.", So Min elbowed Hyun Joong's stomach.
 
 
"Ouch! BABE? You called me Babe? Hahaha", Hyun Joong laughed and So Min gave him a bad glare.
 
 
"Let's talk about this on our drive to my parent's house.", So Min said as she walk to her car.
 
 
Hyun Joong is about to place his hand to her shoulder. "Don't you ever dare touch me. I can see you shadows.", So Min warned him.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Sorry for a short chapter. HAHAHA I'll post tomorrow the next chapter! :) I mean, I'll try to post it.

 
Comments please? :) What can you say about this chapter?
 
Do you find this boring?