Chapter Seven

My Fake Romance

Hyun Joong woke up and saw a note on the fridge.

 

'Hey. I tried to wake you up a couple of times. Never thought you're a heavy sleeper. I left food at the table.
BTW, if you're going to leave, I left the keys hidden in the doorstep. - So Min :)'
 
 
Hyun Joong ate his late breakfast smiling.
 
 
While he's washing the dishes, his phone beeps.
 
 
'Hey. How are you baby boy? -- Suzy'
 
 
He felt uneasy. He feels like he's cheating on So Min. ([A/N] Suzy is 'one-of-the-girls' Min Ho told So Min earlier.)
 
 
His phone beep again.
 
 
'Let's meet. I'll bring with me the gang. Happy hour, yes? I miss you. ^^. -- Suzy'
 
 
 
Hyun Joong left at So Min's house and decided to go home, change his clothes and do things he usually do.
 
 
On the other hand, Seo Hyun, So Min's somehow close friend and her subordinate, ask their team if they can go clubbing since their launch is a success.
 
 
"So Min sunbae, how about we go out tonight? Today is worth celebrating!", Seo Hyun danced like she was in the dance floor.
 
 
"I'll pass.", she smiled.
 
 
"Booo!!!!", her team frowned at her.
 
 
"Guys, you really worked hard. You can go without me.", she reasoned out.
 
 
"Sunbae. Whether you like it or not, you'll go with us!!!", three of her team carried her. They know how they can please
their sunbae.
 
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah!!! Put me down!! Alright. I'll go with you!!!", her team cheered.
 
 
"I wonder if he stayed at home.", So Min thought.
 
 
As they enter to this bar. Striking spotlights, loud music, smoke, mix noises, girls who wear super short skirt, kissing and flirting....
 
 
"Aren't we on the third world?", So Min asked to her team.
 
 
They laughed at So Min, since they know how conservative she is.
 
 
They ordered vodka, margarita, and other liquors that fits to the ambience.
 
 
"Let's dance!!! Wooo!!", Seo Hyun invited everyone.
 
 
"No. I'll stay here. Go ahead.", So Min rejected.
 
 
"Sunbae, do you want to be carried again?", Seo Hyun winked at her.
 
 
"Tzk. Fine. FINE. I'll kill you all once we leave here.", she warned them. But they just laugh at her then she smiled.
 
 
So Min drunk a shot of tequila before she join them. "Let's get it on!"
 
 
Loud upbeat sounds. Everyone are on high and happily dancing. So Min has a low tolerance for liquor. So the tequila that she took earlier made her a bit tipsy.
 
 
While dancing on the dance floor, So Min stopped as she saw a familiar figure sitting in the table across her. She smiled. But it fades away after she saw that that person is with someone else. She can't see him clearly because the place is dark and she's a bit tipsy.
 
 
"No. It can't be.", she thought.
 
 
"Hey, what's wrong?", Seo Hyun asked.
 
 
So Min didn't heard her because of the loud music. She walked back to their table, shot another tequila and drank a glass of wine then she grabbed her purse.
 
 
She looked for her phone and returned back to table near that familiar figure she saw.
 
 
So Min dialed a number.
 
 
He saw his phone is ringing.
 
 
"Hey. We're here to party. Don't bring your business here.", a girl grabbed his phone and cancelled the call.
 
 
So Min dialled again.
 
 
"Yah! Why are you keep bugging us? We're having fun here!!!!!", the girl irritatedly answered.
 
 
So Min entered.
 
 
"Wow. What a small world!!", So Min said.
 
 
"Oh no..", Hyun Joong stood up in shock that made his mouth slightly open.
 
 
"Yesterday you're with me. Now you're with someone else.", So Min said.
 
 
"No So Min. This isn't what you think.", Hyun Joong tried get near at her. "Let's talk outside.", he added.
 
 
The girl grabbed Hyun Joong's arm, "Wait. We're still on a date!! Where are you going!? Do you know that b*tch??"
 
 
So Min was about to slap her but Hyun Joong caught her hand. "No pls. Don't do this. Let's talk."
 
 
"What's that supposed to mean?!", she exclaimed and tears fell from her cheeks. She ran from Hyun Joong.
 
 
Hyun Joong looked back to the girl, "Suzy, you're the b*tch. She's not the same as you and you're friends. God dammit." Hyun Joong chased So Min.
 
 
So Min ran as fast as she could. She hurriedly hail a cab. Thank God she didn't caught by Hyun Joong.
 
 
"So Min!!! Wait!!!", Hyun Joong shouted but the taxi cab just left.
 
 
Hyun Joong scratch his head and stomped his feet because he disappoint So Min. But.. "I'm so stupid!!! Damn." He ran to the bar's garage and hopped on his motorbike. He started the engine and drive fast to So Min's house.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Author's note:
 
Oh by the way, sorry if I forgot to indicate who called So Min in the last chapter. It was one of her subordinates. It can be Seo Hyun or other. :)) Lol. I became lazy. Because I was carried away by Hyun Joong's naughtiness!!! :)) LOL! Just like So Min, I gave up. Hahahaha!! Thanks to kyle_16 for reminding me. :)
 
I'll try to upload another chapter next to this one tonight.
 
Hope I don't make you bored! :)
 
 
Comments are highly appreciated!