Chapter 10

My Fake Romance

 

So Min and Hyun Joong get out from the car. They saw her mom picking flowers.
 
 
"Eomma! I want you to meet...."
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Eommonie. I'm Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong Kim. I heard so much about you. And I can't believe you're really beautiful in person.", Hyun Joong said while he kissed Mrs. Jung's cheeks as a sign of greeting.
 
 
"Oh! You're kidding right? Hahahaha Many people said I looked young and they thought I'm So Min's elder sister.", Mrs. Jung blushed and gave Hyun Joong a hug.
 
 
So Min was a bit confused. Hyun Joong really has a flowery mouth.
 
 
"Yah. I never thought you're fiancee will be this handsome and... hot! You should've done buying new clothes. I just bought that dress few years ago. Aish.", Mrs. Jung whispered to So Min as she slapped her mom's arm. "He's a catch!", Mrs. Jung added.
 
 
As the three entered the house, "Wait. So Min you didn't told me that you have a brother here.", Hyun Joong said to So Min. So Min mouthed 'He's my Appa'. 
 
 
"Oh! Abeoji! Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong Kim.", Hyun Joong reached out his hand to Mr. Jung as a sign of respect.
 
 
"I think we can get along well. SON.", Mr. Jung accepted the handshake. And he put his arms to Hyun Joong's like father-and-son.
 
 
"By the way..... So Min my daughter. Let me see the ring!", Mrs. Jung said with full of excitement.
 
 
"Hyun Joong, I think you have to help me discussed it to our parents.", So Min said.
 
 
Hyun Joong moved near to So Min and held her hand. "Eommonie. Abeoji. So Min and I decided to be more practical since we want to spend everything for our grand wedding. Right honey?"
 
 
So Min didn't answered but she just elbowed Hyun Joong.
 
 
"Ohh kyeopta! Hmmm.. You kids just go first to the dining table. Yeobo? Can you help me a bit in the kitchen?", Mrs. Jung said and proceeded to the kitchen.
 
 
"Yah. What's that supposed to mean?", So Min said in a low voice.
 
 
"You made me in the situation. I don't know what to say either. I just........ Said what comes first on my mind."
 
 
So Min giving him a bad glare. "We don't even have enough money for our wedding!" Hyun Joong put his face down. "I told you not to do stupid things...."
 
 
 
"So Min, my daughter.. You're father and I decided to pay for your wedding fees!", Mrs Jung almost cried because of excitement while hugging her husband.
 
 
 
"NO!!!!", So Min stood up. "Mom.. Dad.. You don't have to."
 
 
Hyun Joong pulled her arm and made her sit down. "Honey. You're parents are being thoughtful. I think we should just accept it."
 
 
So Min removed his hands off her. "Don't do this."
 
 
"Baby, being married to someone you love is like fairytales. We insist.", Mr. Jung said as he hug his wife.
 
 
 
 
The coupled finished their dinner. Finally So Min got the timing to talk to her fake fiancee alone.
 
 
 
 
"Having my parents pay for our fake wedding is totally out of the script. How could you allow that?!"
 
 
"Let's pay them back as soon as we solve the problem. Long term plan!"
 
 
So Min didn't respond. Hyun Joong knows how upset she is.
 
 
"Let's have a chat with your parents.", Hyun Joong held her hand.
 
 
"Don't touch me.", So Min removed it and walk first to the living room with Hyun Joong behind her.
 
 
 
 
So Min and Hyun Joong sat down to the red comfy sofa across the Jung couple.
 
 
 
 
Mr. Jung stood up and went to the fire place. He grabbed the match and starting to lit the woods.
 
 
"Darling, want me to help you?", Mrs Jung said.
 
 
"No darling. I don't want to let your hands get dirty.", Mr. Jung replied.
 
 
"Oh my God. Eomma! Appa! Stop being mushy in front of us.", So Min interefered.
 
 
"What are you saying? I find them cute. Picture perfect of a good marriage....", Hyun Joong put his arm on So Min's waist.
 
 
"Hahahahaha *sarcastic laugh* Haha I said... Hahahaha Don't touch me.", So Min said behind her laughs but the Jung couple didn't notice it.
 
 
"Aw.", Hyun Joong cried careful enough not the Jung couple to notice it. So Min pinch his arm that was wrapped on her waist and Hyun Joong slowly released it.
 
 
"Come on! Who's more mushy, baby?", Mrs Jung teased them. "So... Hyun Joong-ah, tell me about your family. Wait. So Min, how's your soon-to-be mother-in-law? I want to meet her soon!", Mrs. Jung added.
 
 
So Min laughed a bit. "Eomma, I haven't met her yet. I believe she's busy, right Hyun Joong?" So Min elbowed him. "Yah. Say something.", So Min whispered.
 
 
Hyun Joong bowed his head. "Oh...."
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Author's Note:
 
 
Mianhe for the late update! I've been busy due to work. I hope I can upload more soon!
 
Thanks for those lovely subscribers :)