Chapter Nine

My Fake Romance

 

"You know how to drive right?", So Min threw her car keys to Hyun Joong.

 

Hyun Joong startled and caught the keys. "But.. I'm feeling ba...."

 

"You.. Drive.", So Min cut Hyun Joong's statement. "So I can beat you now this time."


Hyun Joong started the engine while So Min is fastening her seatbelt.


"I know we still have our own privacy. We don't even have such closures! I can't believe you. Really. After all you said to me? What? You love me? I'm so dumb! So dumb that I even fell on your trap!"

 

Hyun Joong didn't respond.

 

"And now what?! Is that your own way to seduce women? After you uttered stupid flowery words from your mouth, after you capture their heart, I don't even know if some of them gave their body for you! Is this how you treat women huh?", So Min faced Hyun Joong. "What?! Answer me!!!!"

 

Hyun Joong stepped on the brake. That made So Min lost her balance.


"Yah! What's that for?!", So Min shouted. Hyun Joong looked at her.


"I can't believe you're a journalist. Your judgement came first before you witnessed the facts?"


"After what you did, now you're questioning my profession?! How about you Hyun Joong?! What do you do for a living? If I know, all you have to do are gambling, flirting, getting drunk, or getting LAID?!"


Hyun Joong faced her but this time, So Min made him angry. Hyun Joong hit the steering wheel that made So Min scared a bit.


"Who are you to judge me?! Are you even my girlfriend to nag me like this? You're not even my wife!"

 

So Min didn't answer. She still want to hear more from him.

 

"You don't even know what you're saying, So Min. Have you seen me talk to her? I was just there sitting. I don't even drink! She's only a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. I was about to thank you because you called. I want to get out there. But she snatched my phone and cancelled your call. Anyway, I don't need to explain everything here. You're the one who misunderstood every......"


Hyun Joong stopped on what he's about to say. He saw So Min is about to cry.


"You told me you love me."


"Don't you dare cry in front of me. Don't you dare."


So Min wiped her eyes. She was startled because Hyun Joong grabbed her hand with force.


"Hold my hand as I drive.", Hyun Joong smiled. "Why does women always do such things? *sigh* I can't believe how she turned the situation.", Hyun Joong thought.


"Don't you think I can forgive you this easy.", So Min said.


Hyun Joong looked at her and kissed her hand. So Min blushed.


The drive was spent having So Min telling stories about her family to Hyun Joong.

 

 

"You better remember everything I told you or else my parents will become suspicious.", So Min said.

 

"Yes MiLady..", Hyun Joong kissed her hand again.

 

"Just don't do something stupid again!! Arraseo?!", So Min said. "Alright. Turn to the left street.................... Mom is the one who's picking flowers in the garden. Be nice okay? Thank you for today........ Sorry for...... earlier.", So Min said in a soft tone then she gave a surprise kiss on Hyun Joong's cheek.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

 

Annyeong! :) Sorry if this chapter seems a bit boring. The next chapter will be... Hmm..

 

How can Hyun Joong treat So Min's parents?

 

He seems relaxed during the drive. How can he handle the first meetup with his 'fake' in-laws?

 

Hyun Joong has a bad experience with his parents, I hope he won't feel disturbed. :)

 

 

Thank you so much for the love!!!

 

 

P.S

 

I was thinking if anyone can help me to write the next story of my first fanfic (It Started With A Kiss). Seems like I'm stuck to the last chapter.

If anyone is willing to help me, please send me a message or comment here or post in my wall (demanding?!) Lol. Thanks so much!