-7-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh god what should we do now?!,” Seulgi asked while they carried Sejeong to Wendy’s bed, placing her down gently, but clearly panicking on the inside. 

 

“When did you last talk to her Wannie?,” Irene asked as she bit her thumb, thinking of an explanation. 

 

“Um.. one day before I turned,” Wendy replied, getting on bed beside her 2 year younger sister. 

 

“What..? You didn’t talk or text with her even once after that?,” Joy asked in surprise. They all knew that Wendy and Sejeong talked regularly to exchange how their day went and if something was new. So that’s why Sejeong came to their place. 

 

“If you’ve not noticed.. even my voice is like a 4 year old.. there’s no way she would believe that I am me,” Wendy said, scratching the back of her head. 

 

“Okay we have to come out clean to her. We don’t know how long this is going to last,” Irene stated with a confident nod. 

 

“And from the look of her face, I think she already recognises you,” Yeri said in a smirk and a giggle thinking of how Sejeong fainted. 

 

“Oh look she’s twitching,” Seulgi said when she saw the fainted woman’s eyebrow moving and eyes slowly fluttering open. 

 

All 5 of the Red Velvet members were on fire alert mode now, Wendy sitting right beside her sister and the others standing beside the bed. Sejeong groaned a little bit as she massaged her temples and sat up straight, looking around herself to get her senses and memory back. When her gaze went to the 4 year old child next to her, her eyes widened once again in realisation. 

 

“Sejeong-ah don’t freak out.. and yes, it’s me Wendy,” Wendy immediately said as she held her sister’s hand in hers. 

 

“Yah unnie! I know it’s you! But how the hell?!,” Sejeong asked at the top of her lungs making everybody too close their ears with their palms.

 

“We don’t know that…,” Wendy said in a small voice, looking down at their interlinked hands. Her hand was so small inside her sister's big one. 

 

“Yes.. we’ve been trying to get her back but.. it's all been a failure,” Irene added quickly. 

 

“At first we thought it was because she rubbed a Genie lamp but we did it again.. twice.. but still it was of no use. So we’ve given up,” Joy said in a sigh.

 

“No no! We haven’t given up.. we’re still trying to figure this out,” Seulgi shook her head in a no, not ready to accept that this is permanent. 

 

“So you’re saying…. That there’s a possibility that you’ll always be this small? A 4 year old?,” Sejeong asked, raising an eyebrow for confirmation. 

 

“Umm yes.. we don’t know what to do,” Wendy gave a small nod of sadness. 

 

Suddenly a squeal was heard from the new girl and everybody looked at her in puzzlement. What was so good about this again?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter