-1-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh when does this schedule end?!,” Joy complained while posing her shots for their OT5 shoot for a national magazine. 

 

“Almost done,” their manager from the side said with a smile. 

 

“Now for the final, give me an intimidating look,” their photographer asked taking a pause from endless clicks of the huge cameras. 

 

All 5 of them got their faces on and got that spark in their eyes as soon as the photographer asked them to. Well, everybody except Wannie. She can do sweet, cute, normal but not intimidating or y. 

 

“Wendy give me a little more y glare,” the photographer asked while changing the lighting a little bit. 

 

“Unnie can’t do that,” Yeri said while muffling a laugh. 

 

“I-I can!,” Wendy argued and smacked the maknae’s arm by leaning a bit on her right. 

 

They all smiled at this and contained themselves after a minute. Wendy took a deep breath before copying her members to make a y face and expression. She can do this naturally but not when she’s asked on spot. 

 

Before they knew it, their shoot ended and they were soon on their way back to their dorm in their huge van. Wendy sat with Seulgi and Joy on the back whereas Irene and Yeri sat in the front. 

 

“We have 5 days off now! I’m so gonna sleep,” Yeri said with her eyes shining in determination. 

 

“We know.. you and Seulgi will make a new a new world record,” Wendy joked while grinning. 

 

“Yah!,” the accused immediately defended themselves giving Wendy some glares. 

 

The five of them then stopped the car at a restau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter