-10-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy woke up early, stretching her arms upwards and legs downwards, feeling herself cuddled up to someone. She smiled due to the good sleep and warmth enclosing her, opening her eyes and seeing their leader also slowly getting up. Their bodies were snuggled into each other cutely throughout the night.

 

However, when Irene opened her eyes which became widest soon, Wendy wondered why it happened. 

 

“Seungwan!,” Irene squeaked, grinning widely before jumping over the younger girl in excitement, kissing her cheek. 

 

Wendy’s face turned a little crimson and heated up and she cocked her head sideways after the leader got off from above her. She sat up and sleepily looked down at herself, gasping when she saw huge hands and long legs, her large t-shirt fitting her till her upper thighs perfectly. 

 

“Oh my god!,” Wendy grinned with her teeth out, jumping up and down on the bed and checking out her 27 year old state. 

 

Irene stood up and held the blonde’s hands, both of them jumping on her bed excitedly while screaming and squeaking in happiness. 

 

“What happened what’s wrong?!,” the rest 3 half asleep girls burst inside the room, their sleep soon getting washed away after seeing the kid turned into a 27 year old once again. 

 

“I changed! I changed!!,” Wendy said with the brightest of faces, the other three girls also jumping up on the bed and all of them hitting and hugging each other out of over excitement and glee. 

 

“I told you that it would work!,” Joy said in a proud smirk, plopping down on the edge on the bed.

 

“Thank you Sooyoung!,” Wendy said and jumped over her friend, both of them lying on the bed while hugging each other. 

 

“Unnie you should wear some clothes first,” Joy teased in a wink, making the shorter girl to gasp and pull away, blushing and running back to her room. 

 

Wendy hummed a song while changing her clothes happily, wearing her favourite baby blue coloured sweatpants and t-shirt before coming back out, seeing her members still in the leader’s room. 

 

“Oh unnie good. So coming back to the church,” Joy stated, sounding dead serious. 

 

“C-Church?,” Wendy stuttered, feeling Yeri pulling her down on the bed. She felt the maknae wrapping an arm around her shoulder, maybe in a teasing way. 

 

“Yes, did you forget the conditions of yesterday?,” Seulgi raised an eyebrow, all 4 of them folding their arms. 

 

“Guys I think that she changed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter