-6-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After extending their leaves, all four of them were feeling better. They had 5 more days to figure out this child of a mess that’s created. 

 

When they woke up today, they decided to form 2 groups and go out to meet two separate people. While Wendy, Irene and Joy were going to meet a person who did magic, Yeri and Joy were going to go to SM for justifying and final their leaves. They didn’t want the company to go suspicious. 

 

After parting ways, Wendy held onto Irene’s hand as they started walking into a street which went back ways from their apartment complex. Joy had rolled her contacts and found a secretive clairvoyant through her cousin.

 

The walk wasn’t too much and even though Wendy was tired, she somehow managed to walk for 20 minutes while holding her unnie’s hand. She was anticipating and expecting this meeting to go well. Also, she was kind of worried about this too. She believed in ghosts too much and her and Irene were the scaredy cats of the group. She still couldn’t understand why Seulgi or Yeri didn’t come with her. 

 

“Okay so here we go,” Irene said in a deep breath before ringing the bell of the spooky looking apartment. They were in an apartment complex at 3rd floor, with their hand on the bell. When the door opened, a woman wearing nothing but a white cloth covering her chest and lower private region. Her black frizzy hair was falling down her shoulders and her eyes were covered in heavy black eyeliner. 

 

Wendy who was looking up at the woman gulped and hid behind Irene’s leg. The strange woman was looking very freaky. 

 

“Hi.. are you Jessica?,” Joy spoke up seeing Wendy hiding behind Irene and the leader frowning in fear too. 

 

“Yes.. and you.. must be Sooyoung..,” the woman said in a plain slow and husky voice sending shivers down the two shorter ones spines. 

 

“Yes I am.. and these are my friends Irene and Wendy,” Joy introduced and pointed at her friends. 

 

Jessica nodded and turned around to lead her clients inside. She took them to the living room and she sat down in her seat around a round table. The room was dark, all windows covered with dark black blinds with nothing but a few yellow bulbs lighting the room. The main room also had many spooky things adorning the living room like old vases, old furniture and other stuff they didn’t know what it was. 

 

Joy took a seat opposite to Jessica first and Irene sat down beside her tall member. Wendy who didn’t want to sit beside Jessica, looked at Irene while furrowing her eyebrows. The leader understood this expression straight away and pulled Wendy up on their lap. After they were seated, they saw Jessica closing her eyes and gesturing Wendy to hold her hand. 

 

“I don’t want to..,” Wendy half mouthed and half whispered looking at her friends. 

 

“It’ll be fine,” Joy said and held Wendy’s hand to pass it into Jessica’s. 

 

As it was a very small table, almost like a coffee table, Wendy didn’t need to bend forward too much. Jessica held the child’s hand and frowned, mumbling some words which they didn’t understand. The stranger was already aware of the situation. 

 

“Amazing…you are 27..,” Jessica said after two minutes, her hand still holding the scared girl’s hand.

 

“So how can we reverse this? Is there a way?,” Joy asked quickly, getting impatient.

 

“I know what to do.. you come with me inside my room,” Jessica demanded glaring at the child. 

 

Wendy’s eyes became wide and she pulled her hand back from the woman’s hand, grabbing Irene tightly shaking her head in a no. Irene who also didn’t want her member to go anywhere with Jessica wrapped her arms around the child protectively. 

 

“We’ll go along,” Joy stated. 

 

“No.. it doesn’t work that way.. I need to awaken the spirits.. ask them,” Jessica said coldly. 

 

“I don’t wanna go,” Wendy said, shaking her head repeatedly. 

 

“Come on Wendy.. we’ll be here okay? You can do this,” Joy said as she pulled Wendy away from Irene, and standing up. 

 

“It’ll be fine. She’s harmless,” Joy stated and followed Jessica who was already walking towards the nearest room.

 

“Unnie..,” Wendy said looking at Irene. The leader who was frozen stayed on her chair knowing that she will melt after looking at their child member. 

 

Jessica stopped after opening the door to the room and waited for Joy to put the child down. Before Wendy knew it, Jessica closed the door and led the way to another chair inside the dark room. Once Wendy adjusted to the faint yellow light, her eyes widened in shock. The room was scary. She could see ropes, huge brushes, different sizes of stones, water with different dark colours and many ancient looking books too. 

 

Once Wendy sat down on the chair which was fortunately not too high, she grabbed onto her chair, feeling awkward. Jessica was sitting in front of her with no table between them and a book in her hand. 

 

“I have to remove the evil soul which has entered your body to cause this pain and situation to you,” Jessica stated in a plain voice. 

 

“S-Soul?,” Wendy asked nervously. 

 

“Yes.. you need to cooperate with me and the methods..,” Jessica ordered. 

 

Before Wendy could reply, Jessica stood up and picked up some black ropes and tying the child’s hands on the chair, including her legs and stomach too. 

 

“W-Why are you tying me up?,” Wendy asked in a shiver, frowning and looking with fear at the scary woman. 

 

“So that the soul doesn’t force you to struggle too much..,” Jessica said in a husky voice. 

 

Wendy who was not getting good vibes from this felt her emotions rising up when she saw Jessica picking up some huge sticks and brushes, including some reddish brown water in a cup. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter