-4-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day when Wendy woke up, she uncovered herself from the thick blanket over herself and yawned cutely, rubbing her slightly watery eyes. When she opened her eyes, she saw tall giants looking at her, sitting right in front of her. 

 

Remembering yesterday’s devastating day, she stood up and crinkled her nose, her eyebrows furrowing after realising that she was still a 4 year old. Yeri who was sitting right beside her suddenly grinned, ruffling her unnie’s hair a little too roughly, making Wendy to fall back on her on the pillow. 

 

“Why am I still small?,” Wendy asked in a small upset voice, looking at her hands as her eyes became teary. 

 

“Maybe we did the procedure of asking the wish wrong. Let’s buy that lamp and study it today,” Seulgi stated. 

 

Wendy who was feeling very overwhelmed started sniffing, trying to control her sobs. The taller girls frowned in sorrow after seeing their low-spirited child member. 

 

“Aww don’t cry,” Joy said, worry evident in her voice. 

 

“Unnie I already can’t help but feel bad you when you cried at 27.. how am I supposed to not get sad when you’re 4?,” Yeri said in a baby voice. 

 

Irene leaned in and wiped the tears off the child’s face which was as big as her hand and brushed her hair back. 

 

“We’ll figure this out okay?,” Irene said with a smile. 

 

“Let’s freshen up and then we’ll think of a plan,” Seulgi suggested. 

 

Wendy who had stopped sobbing now looked up and nodded. Seeing that everybody stood up, going to bath and get ready. Wendy climbed down Seulgi’s bed and went to her room. When she went inside the washroom, she looked up and before she knew it, someone picked her up, helping her beside the basin. 

 

“Let your unnie help you,” Joy said in a playful teasing tone, earning a smack which tickled from Wendy’s small hand. 

 

Wendy ignored Joy’s giggling and brushed her teeth. Wanting to take a bath, she asked Joy to put some warm water in the tub as she wouldn’t be able to reach the shower handle. After taking a bath and getting ready in brand new clothes which the maknaes bought yesterday, she went outside behind Joy. 

 

They all were in the living room eating their breakfast there instead of the dining table. She felt thankful for this and climbed up on the sofa, letting Irene hand her a bowl with a small spoon. She felt embarrassed but didn’t complain and used the small spoon anyways as it was much easier. 

 

While they were eating up, Seulgi’s phone rang and she picked it up at once. After a minute of talking, she dropped her phone on the sofa, her face pale like she had seen a ghost. 

 

“What’s wrong?,” Irene asked worriedly. 

 

“Manager unnie wants us to go the company right now.. all five of us..to sign something,” Seulgi stated after a gulp. 

 

“WHAT?!,” the rest four of them shouted, not caring if their voice reached the neighbours or not. 

 

“But we’re on our day offs,” Joy whined. 

 

“Focus guys.. Wannie can’t go in this state,” Irene pointed out the obvious a little shakily. 

 

“The car is waiting downstairs,” Seulgi added. 

 

“We’ll have to come up with some excuse for her.. but for now let’s get going,” Irene concluded, keeping herself composed. 

 

All of them got up, grabbing their phones before rushing out of the apartment. Irene had hurriedly held Wendy’s hand and took her downstairs as well. They can’t leave a child home. 

 

After they got in the car, Joy who was sitting in the front picked her unnie up and made her to sit on her lap. Wendy who was happy being able to see outside from the window continued to stare out. 

 

“Guys.. what will we do about her?,” Seulgi asked referring to the child.

 

“She’s my cousin’s child.. I’m babysitting her for a few days,” Irene stated. 

 

Wendy looked over at Irene with a small frown but gave a small nod anyways. They have no other choice. 

 

“Yes that’s perfect.. they don’t know much about your family and they wouldn’t ask you anyways,” Yeri said. 

 

When they reached the company building, Irene decided to hold Wendy’s hand while walking inside and the latter saw people staring at her with aww expressions. 

 

“If they talk to you then call us unnies okay,” Irene said in a low voice and Wendy nodded in agreement. She can’t let their cover to blow up. 

 

When they reached their private room, two of their ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter