Hot chips

Dreamcatcher Elika drabbles

In an open field covered in snow in the middle of winter, Yoohyeon and Gahyeon were shivering. They had heavy jackets on, but that couldn't stop the cold from getting in.

"So cold... I'm so cold... I think I'll freeze to death..." Yoohyeon said.

"I'm cold AND bored! What should we do, 언니?" Gahyeon asked.

Suddenly, a large winged figure appeared in the sky. Gahyeon and Yoohyeon squinted their eyes to look at it.

The figure slowly landed on the ground. It was an extremely pretty woman with long, black hair, in a soft, white dress and with large, feathered wings on her back.

"Angel Minji 언니!" Yoohyeon and Gahyeon shouted in unison.

Minji smiled and said, "So, you two are bored and cold, huh? Well, not to worry- because I have something that'll solve all your problems!" She then brought out something from her back. It was a couple packs of hot chips!

"Ooh, hot chips! Awesome!" both of them shouted like kids. Excited, they both took a bite out of the chips, and smoke started coming out from their ears.

"It's like the sun is right on my tongue!" Yoohyeon exclaimed.

"I know, right?" Gahyeon reciprocated.

The chips were so hot that their bodies began to lower down, legs melting into a puddle. Despite this, they continued to shovel the chips into their mouth. Yoohyeon felt her crotch starting to melt, causing her to blush from pleasure, in turn causing her to melt even faster.

Gahyeon went for another handful of the chips, but as she did that, her arm melted right off and fell to the ground with a *splat*. Yoohyeon squeezed her s with her semi-solid hands, and her s oozed through her fingers.

Shortly afterwards, they finally collapsed into two piles of goo, feeling one another all over. Their clothes floated on the surface. Minji again smiled and said, "So the hot chips really helped you, huh?"

The two puddles said in unison, "Thank you~ Angel Minji 언니!"


"CUT!!"

Bora's loud voice from the director's chair echoed through the room.

Minji went to Bora and said, "Was it good?"

"I guess so... Gahyeon was pretty good in melting though. Who knew she was taught so well?" Bora replied.

Dong, who was in charge of the lights, came near them. "Are you talking about me?"

"It's just- she was talking about how well you taught Gahyeon all of our stuff. She melted pretty good this take!" Minji said.

"Oh, Minji- can you... just... take those wings away? They're kind of distracting," Bora said.

"Oh, sorry. Sure," Minji said and her large wings vanished.

"Umm... 언니? I'm not sure if I can get up..." Gahyeon's voice came from the mixed puddle.

"What? What happened?" Minji ran to Gahyeon.

"I'm still new at this thing, so I don't think I can restore myself that easily..."

"Ohh, you poor baby... Yoohyeon, help her," Minji told Yoohyeon.

Tendrils emerged from the puddle and formed a humanoid shape. Liquid flowed around a little and finally, Yoohyeon returned to form. She looked at the Gahyeon puddle, and back at Minji. "Umm... how do I help her, exactly?" she asked.

Siyeon, who was operating the camera, went to Yoohyeon and said, "Maybe I can help you with that."

Yubin was handling the microphone. She went to Bora and quietly asked, "What's the point of shooting this commercial again? We're not even going to show it to anyone. And what kind of product is hot chips?"

Minji overheard them and said, "Yubin, don't be such a downer. We did it for fun! And besides, we might be able to show to them baby Haeun and Jin-ah when they grow up. They might want to see their mothers engaging in all sorts of goofy activities!"

"But none of Jin-ah's mothers are even in this commercial. What will Bora 언니 do?" Yubin said.

"Well, she can always tell her that she directed the whole thing! Isn't that right, Bora?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah- of course! I got to order Yoohyeon around; what else can be this fun?"

"Hey!" Yoohyeon shouted from a distance. Gahyeon was almost fully reformed, and Yoohyeon and Siyeon were working quickly.

"You know; I think that was good enough... but shouldn't we do a couple more takes to be safe?"

"What? Do it again? Oh God..." Gahyeon groaned.