Bubble shenanigans

Dreamcatcher Elika drabbles

Bora and Yoohyeon were sitting in their practice room. Yoohyeon was getting bored from doing nothing, while Bora was looking at her phone.

Yoohyeon remembered that she had bubblegum in her pocket, so she took some gum out and started chewing. Bora noticed and said, "You have gum? Can I have some?"

Yoohyeon took out another pack of gum and gave it to Bora.

As Bora chewed, she suddenly had an idea of doing something naughty. She smirked and told Yoohyeon, "Want to try something interesting?"

"Interesting? Like what?"

"Let's have a competition to see who can blow the biggest bubble!"

Saying this, Bora started to blow a bubble. The first bubble popped after only a few seconds.

"Ha-ha! I can make bigger than that!" Yoohyeon said and started to blow her own bubble. It became a little bigger than Bora's bubble, but popped soon after.

So started the competition. Each of them tried to surpass the other. Sometimes they failed, sometimes they succeeded. The bubbles were growing larger too, gradually reaching the size of a tennis ball, then a volleyball, then a large watermelon.

They kept trying and trying, and Bora finally managed to make a bubble that was as tall as her.

"Let's see you beat this!" Bora said, with the bubble still intact.

Yoohyeon looked at the giant bubble and tried her best to one-up that. She blew and blew and blew, until her bubble reached the size of Bora's bubble.

This was the moment Bora was waiting for. She sharpened her index finger, and proceeded to poke Yoohyeon's bubble.

But right then, something strange happened. Yoohyeon's bubble suddenly deflated, but it didn't pop. Instead, all the air went right into Yoohyeon's body, and Yoohyeon started to inflate.

The air first went into Yoohyeon's assets, pumping them up a few sizes. Then it went to her stomach, making her look like a pregnant lady of eight months. Some air went to her skinny limbs, making them a little thicker. After that, the air started filling the rest of her body. The air made Yoohyeon bigger and bigger and soon after, Yoohyeon's clothes got ripped apart from the strain of Yoohyeon's huge spherical body.

Bora was so shocked by this sudden development that she accidentally gulped in all the air in her own bubble, and she too started to inflate. She inflated similarly to Yoohyeon, and her clothes got ripped apart too, exposing her y body- albeit huge.

Yoohyeon was already in the air when Bora started floating from the air inside her. The two giant human bubbles had goofy expressions on their faces, which seemed as if they were painted on their bodies. They were still growing, despite the original bubbles being gone for a long time.

Finally, after some time, they stopped growing. All the air in their bodies made their skin slightly transparent, like balloons. Their bodies creaked and stretched out. They were almost as big as hot air balloons now, but they still fit inside the room.

The two softly bumped into each other. They were in no control of their air-filled bodies, as they collided with walls on opposite ends of the room and started drifting towards each other at a relatively high speed.

"Oh, no, no, no..." Yoohyeon mumbled as she and Bora collided with each other.

And that was it. The two suddenly exploded into a swarm of confetti. Little sticky skin-colored pieces showered the whole room, sticking to the walls and the floor. Yoohyeon could feel herself being all over the room, and so could Bora. Yoohyeon had duplicated herself before, but getting burst into tiny pieces was new for her. Her eyes were spinning, even when they were in completely different places. Thankfully, Bora's mouth was in one piece.

"Ooh... this is going to take a long time to recover from..." Bora weakly said.