A bottle of water

Dreamcatcher Elika drabbles

It was a hot summer day. Everyone was feeling exhausted, even from doing nothing. Yubin was alone in her room, drinking some cold, fresh water from a water bottle using a straw.

Dong had some business to do with Yubin, so she came into her room. But as she entered the room, she saw Yubin standing with her back towards the door. A mischievous thought came to Dong's mind, and a smirk appeared on her face. "Oh ho ho, this will be fun!" she thought.

With that in mind, she snapped her fingers and a bucket filled with ice cubes appeared out of nowhere. She took the bucket and tiptoed to the unsuspecting Yubin. As she came near, she grabbed Yubin's shirt, pulled it back and poured all the ice cubes onto Yubin's body.

The sipping girl arched her back in surprise; the sudden cold feeling on her back made her inhale the remaining water in the bottle.

Poor Yubin inhaled so hard that all of the water went inside her in an instant, creating a vacuum inside the bottle. Without anywhere else to draw from, the straw started to tug on Yubin's lips.

Yubin's lips, followed by her head, suddenly were drawn into the straw. As they went in, Yubin felt the rest of her upper body slide into the extremely thin straw as well. Her body slowly expanded out the other end of the tight straw, while at the same time her torso and legs were drawn in the straw equally fast. As she went into the bottle fully, her body contorted to the shape of the bottle.

All of this happened so fast that either of Yubin and Dong had no time to react. Dong was dumbfounded by this sudden development.

"What? What just happened?" Yubin's voice came from inside the bottle.

Dong dropped her bucket and grabbed the bottle quickly.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Yubin! I didn't mean to do that to you!" Dong said.

"What? You did this? How did you even do that? Anyway, get me out of this thing!"

"Of course, of course! How should I do that?" Dong asked.

"Whatever you do, don't even think of drinking me!" Yubin shouted.

"Obviously! Wait, I have an idea," Dong said and picked up the bucket. "I'll empty the bottle into this bucket," she said.

"That seems like a good idea, but... waaaaaait!"

Before Yubin could finish, Dong started to violently shake the bottle in trying to empty it. Yubin felt as if her body was in a paint mixer.

Dong realized what she just did and quickly stopped, letting Yubin rest. Only after that, Yubin slowly started to ooze out of the bottle and into the bucket. She was feeling too dizzy to talk by then.

"This is going to take a long time..." Dong remarked.