Boo-boo

Dreamcatcher Elika drabbles

Yoohyeon: 언니, I've heard that you can heal wounds by kissing them?

Minji: Really? Where did you hear this from?

Yoohyeon: You know- the other day Bora 언니 got a burn, and you healed it. Everyone knows that!

Minji: Okay... where are you going with this?

Yoohyeon: Look, 언니- here's a boo-boo right here on my lips. I was hoping you could kiss it and make it better! It should be easy too because I'm your wife, you know what I'm saying? (winks)

Minji: Hehe. I'm not an idiot, Bora. Better stop this nonsense. I'm not going to kiss you!

(Yoohyeon removes a mask and throws it away, revealing Bora)

Bora: Aww! And I thought I'd fool you easily!

Minji: You should've put in a little more thought, because Yoohyeon never tries to pull cheap tricks like this.

Bora: Oh, I'll kiss you one way or another. You're too pretty!

(Bora attempts to forcefully kiss Minji by jumping on her, but Minji teleports to another part of the room and Bora falls on her face)

Minji: Nuh-uh! You've had your chances. I'm a married woman now!

Bora: I'll get you!

Minji: Stop trying. Anyway, shouldn't you worry a little less about kissing me and a lot more about your girlfriend, whom you're getting married to in a couple of days?

Bora: Should I? I love her! We're going to be very happy together!

Minji: There! You admitted that you love her, so stop trying to get me!

Bora: Why are you so interested in our wedding?

Minji: Why not? You're my friend; you both are! And think, it's a wedding worthy of attention! A human marrying a wolf! Ah, a miracle!

Bora: Okay, now you should stop. That seems really weird when you say it out loud.

Minji: Okay, okay- I'll stop. But just know this- I'm not going to kiss you. And if you try to do anything funny, just know this- that burn the other day, it was nothing.

(Minji's eyes turn red and she smirks)

Bora: Eh... eh... (gulps)

(Minji vanishes)