Gahyeon's bad day

Dreamcatcher Elika drabbles

"Aunt Gahyeon!!!"

Gahyeon got taken aback at the sudden shout right after the door got opened and a little creature came out running.

Jin-ah didn't care though. She jumped up to Gahyeon's lap.

"You came! I'm so happy!" Jin-ah shouted.

"Hehe... you're getting bigger day by day!" Gahyeon said as she ruffled Jin-ah's hair.

"Gahyeon!!!" Another voice came from inside the house. This time it was Jin-ah's mother, Bora.

"Oh, Gahyeon baby! I missed you these few days!" Bora said and hugged Gahyeon. But she squeezed Gahyeon so hard that Gahyeon's mass shifted from the middle of her body to the top and bottom, inflating her head and her thighs.

"언니, you're squeezing me too hard..." Gahyeon managed to say.

Bora let go of Gahyeon, and Gahyeon's body returned to normal- all while Jin-ah giggled like the baby she was.

"Come, come inside," Bora invited Gahyeon into their house, and they all went inside.


"Siyeon 언니 is outside?" Gahyeon asked.

"Yes, she has some recording to do today," Bora answered as she brought some food for Gahyeon.

"But she can stay here too, right? Can't she just split herself into two and have one of her stay with you?" Gahyeon asked.

"What??" Jin-ah suddenly shouted, startling Bora and Gahyeon. Jin-ah then went to Bora and said, "Mama, she's right! Mom could've stayed here! Why didn't she?" and started sobbing.

Bora, unsure of what to do, tried to comfort her. "Hey, hey... I know your Mom isn't here right now, but your lovely Aunt Gahyeon is here today! And you'll see what fun can we have with her!" she said.

Jin-ah stopped sobbing. "What do you know about Aunt Gahyeon?" Bora asked.

"She's really fluffy..." Jin-ah answered.

"Yes! And today we'll see just how fluffy she actually is!" Bora gleefully said.

"언니, why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Gahyeon said.

"Ooh, I know! I saw when her head became big like a balloon right when you hugged her!" Jin-ah exclaimed.

"Yes, yes! And now we'll take it to the next level!" Bora said.

"언니, I didn't come here for this today, you know..." Gahyeon said, fear evident in her voice. But Bora completely ignored her and brought out a sharp pin from nowhere.

Gahyeon tried to escape, but Bora poked Gahyeon's arm with the pin before she could do anything. The pin easily pierced Gahyeon's skin.

Air started to flow out of the small hole in Gahyeon's skin, and Gahyeon got deflated in no time. Gahyeon could do nothing but watch as all the air went out and she got reduced to a poster version of herself.

"Aunt Gahyeon is totally like a balloon!" Jin-ah exclaimed as she clapped happily.

"Right? And guess what we're going to do with her now? We're going to make lunch!" Bora said.

"Yes!" said Jin-ah.

"No..." a weak voice came from Gahyeon's deflated body.

"Let's start!" Bora said as she brought out a large bowl and a mixer, again from nowhere. She then picked up Gahyeon, shoved her into the bowl and started whipping her using the mixer. In no time, Gahyeon was completely liquefied. None of Gahyeon's features could be made out of the Gahyeon liquid, only a mixture of her skin tone and her hair visible.

Bora stopped mixing Gahyeon and offered a little of Gahyeon to Jin-ah.

"Here, have some."

Jin-ah tasted Gahyeon. Her eyes opened wide in surprise. "Oh my... she tastes so good!! You're the best, Aunt Gahyeon!" she exclaimed happily.

"Now you see how fluffy she really is?" Bora laughed and said. Jin-ah nodded.

"Come on, now. Let's make lunch together! We have a lot of Aunt Gahyeon to spare!"