FAB IV. Cabin-Mansion?

Flesh and Blood

The girls were just looking around as they walk. They were basically curious as to what the cabin would look like since seeing white bright walls around them makes them think that the place is not going to be ordinary. From the underground pathway(in wattpad there are pictures, im sorry if i wasnt able to transfer them here, because i dont know how to yet),to the parking space,

 

everything seemed so upgraded, they never thought, AGAIN, things or places like this exists in real life. They never really questioned how rich Miyeon's family is, they just knew that she's rich and her father was a doctor/scientist. Miyeon is very down-to-earth, a humble person, not picky, although sometimes you can still see habits that she does showing that she came from a wealthy family. And she's an only child.

 

 

They own hospitals too, and an Entertainment company, Miyeon was popular for appearing in Movies, TV dramas and being offered with lots of CF opportunities because of her Perfect Visuals, she sings OSTs for Dramas and Movies that she appeared in. But her friends would always forget about her assets because of her treatment to them, her attitude that is very different from those rich spoiled-brats that goes in the same school with them. Despite Miyeon being so Rich like this, she's a very good person, a good daughter, and a good friend.

 

 

"Uhm, are we really going to a cabin unnie? or in some Superhero headquarters? Don't tell me you've been a superhero this whole time and is just going to tell us now?." It was Yuqi who questioned sincerely. Making Miyeon's eyebrow to meet up and suddenly laughing.

 

 

"As much as I want to not believe Yuqi's bluff this time Myeonnie--." Soyeon didn't notice that she just created a nickname for Miyeon, she said this in a surprisingly sweet cute tone, with no honorifics and got startled when the girls suddenly went--.

 

 

"MYEONNIE?!?!." The girls except Somi, shockingly said.

 

 

"Waeyo?." Miyeon innocently asked. Not really sure about getting that kind of reaction from the girls, I mean she too, was abit surprised. Seeing Soyeon being this clingy towards her although they're used to Soyeon not really calling her, Minnie, and Soojin with honorifics , she's starting to get suspicious. But remembering what Soyeon said to her earlier, she feels like the girl did or said something crazy involving her without her knowing.

 

 

"Miyeon, I really want to be mad right now, but I feel mostly hurt. How come you forgot to mention to us that you and Soyeon are already dating? At first, I thought she was just joking, but ENDEARMENTS? that fierce, charismatic, cold-aura leader of ours calling you sweetly, and being so clingy? Jinjja." Minnie whined.  Upon hearing this from the latter, Miyeon immediately looked at Soyeon with wide eyes, but the latter just smiled sweetly at her, or should she say, sweetly smirking at her. While Soojin was not really liking those words coming out from Minnie's mouth, she clenched her other fist, since the other one was holding Shuhua's hand, she doesn't want to hurt the younger.

 

 

Miyeon opened but nothing came out. They stopped walking, the girls stopped walking too and were just looking at them, Miyeon felt Soyeon squeeze her hand softly and using her free hand, the midget gestured for her to get closer, and looks like she's going to whisper something. 

 

 

"Let's practice that acting skills of yours for now, Myeon-unnie." Soyeon whispered half-daring and half-seductive. She then caressed Miyeon's right cheek( since she's on Miyeon's left side, they were holding hands so her left hand was free ) and kissed her left cheek for about 5 seconds, long enough for her to hear their friends gasp shockingly. Resulting to Miyeon blushing so furiously and panicking on the inside right now.

 

 

If you imagine it in your minds right now, it would look like a cute, loving scene from a Romantic Movie. The height difference fits well, these are what the other girls are thinking right now, they thought that Soyeon maybe said something sweet or naughty to make Miyeon blush so madly. The blonde pulled back and smiled overly sweet to the older.

 

 

"Kaja?." Soyeon said right then and pulled Miyeon. The girls followed after with disbelief. Minnie in a complete shock along with the maknaes, while Soojin was completely too quiet. Somi was just observing the girls, she knows her cousin to well when she's doing something unnatural for her to do.

 

 

After walking for a whole 10-awkward-minutes, they finally arrived at the cabin, but what the girls were thinking are...

 

"YOU CALL THIS A CABIN UNNIE?!?." Both Shuhua and Yuqi asked. Wondering why they reacted that way? Well this is what Miyeon's Cabin look like( just from the internet guys).

 

(I wasnt able to transfer the photo so just imagine it for now😅xD)

 

"Uh-Yes?." Miyeon answered confusedly, it is a cabin, since that's what her dad always call it. She doesn't really like to sound like she's showing off that's why she minds her usage of words and terms when it comes to things. But this is just too much for the girls.

 

 

"You gotta be kidding me?." Soojin said in a surprisingly calm way, forgetting those weird feelings she's having earlier upon seeing the said cabin, there's no way its a cabin right?

 

 

"It's a freakin'! MANSION unnie!!." Even Somi who was just observing the girls earlier, heavily exclaimed. The brunette could only laugh awkwardly.

 

 

"I guess?." Yuqi was about to say something again, but Soyeon immediately cut her off, knowing it will be hard to stop the younger once she starts talking again.

 

 

"Hep, talk later. Let's get inside and fix our things first, I'm dead tired, and so is my Myeonnie. We should get inside since its also dark, we can chat later on." Soyeon said and pulled Miyeon after, the others followed right then, exhaustion slowly seeping into their bones, wanting to take a bath, eat and get into a peaceful relaxing slumber, after everything they've been through.