FAB VI. Cuddles, Lies and Secrets

Flesh and Blood

Miyeon giggled upon seeing the blonde's expression, although she really feels guilty because what the blonde said was true.

 

 

"I'm sorry. Maybe because I was still new to the group, while the 4 of you already know each other for who knows how long, and Minnie being a social butterfly she is, just like Yuqi, got along with all of you in a short amount of time." Miyeon apologized and reasoned at the same time. Already finished with cooking the ramyeon and bringing it to the girl, sitting beside her on the couch.

 

 

"Don't be unnie, you suffered from something that an 11 year old should not be experiencing during that age, we all understand you still have some trust issues, but we'll wait for you, and you should try harder too. Specially that this time, we're the only ones who you can trust." Soyeon said and started eating the ramyeon Miyeon prepared for her, the girls talked for atleast another hour after preparing themselves for bed, when Soyeon suddenly yawned. Making the older smile.

 

 

"Let's sleep now, you must be tired too, Captain-nim." Miyeon teased.

 

 

"Hey, I'm not." Soyeon complained showing her childish acts. But clearly her eyelids are drooping. They lied down facing each other, it was quiet. Abit weird for the both of them, but not uncomfortable, it was their first time to sleep on one bed, they were not that close since their personalities are different from each other, but having the same problems to face, they found comfort in each other.

 

 

"Can I cuddle you?." Miyeon suddenly requested making the girl infront of her face her with surprise, but lowering her head again to hide those flushed cheeks.

 

 

"S-sure, unnie." Soyeon positioned herself and opened her arms so that Miyeon can hug her comfortably, offering her arm as a pillow for the brunette. She accepts because she knows how affectionate the older can be towards them, constantly asking for hugs and kisses or would just do it out of the blue. The others just let the older be, sometimes they act annoyed to tease Miyeon but deep inside they appreciate the skinship, except for Shuhua who always reject it and would always come and cling to Soojin, not knowing the pain it causes for a certain someone to see.

 

 

"Now tell me." Miyeon said making Soyeon confused.

 

 

"Tell you what, unnie?." She asked, not really knowing what to say.

 

 

"Why did you lie to them? How come I didn't know I had a girlfriend already? What are you planning?." Miyeon asked continuously. Soyeon now getting what the girl was pertaining to, was starting to feel the warmth in her cheeks creeping up again. 'Is this day meant for me to blush all the time?'.

 

 

Her crimson cheeks got more darker when she felt the older face her, unconsciously making her head turn towards the brunette, her breath hitched after seeing how close their faces are, she abruptly faced towards the ceiling, making the girl beside her laugh for abit.

 

 

"Your nervous? or am I just that pretty?." Miyeon teased, not really helping.

 

 

"Both? Well who wouldn't get nervous? You're too pretty unnie, and I used to like you before." Soyeon revealed. Miyeon hearing this had her full attention to the girl now. 

 

 

"You don't like me now?."

 

 

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I used to like you, like, like-like you before, get what I mean?."

 

 

"Hmm, but you like someone else now?." Miyeon asked carefully not wanting to invade the leader's privacy.

 

 

"Yes. She told me she likes me too, but she suddenly had a girlfriend." Soyeon sadly replied. 

 

 

"How come she likes you but then she had a girlfriend? Does that mean she doesn't love her current girlfriend." Miyeon asked worriedly, reminding herself to ask who it is later, so she can smack the girl who hurt Soyeon.

 

 

"She does, but she said she loves us both." Soyeon answered, not noticing that a tear has escaped from her eyes. Miyeon who was looking at her the whole time, decided to wipe it away and hugged the girl tighter.

 

 

"Don't worry, everything takes time. We're here to support and comfort you." Miyeon comforted.

 

 

"I wished that maybe I should've fall for you harder instead, unnie. Maybe it won't be that hard to move on."

 

 

"Yah! Am I that easy to forget?." Miyeon complained, it was now her turn to pout. Soyeon just chuckled, teasing the older. Hearing the blonde laugh atleast made Miyeon's heart at ease.

 

 

"No, it's because I know that I can never get you, so its easier to accept it that way, you're easy to love unnie. But you're too perfect--ahni, you're too good to be true, you make someone feel like they don't deserve you." Soyeon said, making Miyeon feel happy and sad at the same.

 

 

"If I'm easy to love, why can't she love me then? She doesn't even know that I love her." Miyeon sadly claimed.

 

 

"It's because she already love someone else."

 

 

"Do you even know who I am talking about?."

 

 

"Shuhua." Soyeon bluntly blurted. Making Miyeon widened her eyes and look at the girl, while the blonde was just showing her expression of Its-not-a-surprise-to-me-already.

 

 

"How did you know?."

 

 

"Uh.. it's so obvious unnie? I know Minnie-unnie already knows, Yuqi too. Soojin and Shuhua are the only ones who don't know. Well, they don't have too." Soyeon replied.

 

 

No one spoke after that, only their calm breathing can be heard, providing a comforting sound to both of them, not knowing they finally fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

On the other rooms:

 

 

Somi being a responsible girl at a young age takes her time in bathing and changing her clothes, she didn't get that hungry since they ate some food that they got (from convenience stores and shops) along the way on the car. She changed into some comfortable clothes she brought in her bag, she was supposed to use it after she practice for her dance, she wants to be an idol. Now she's unsure if she'll still be able to achieve her dream.

 

 

Yuqi and Minnie didn't even get to change their clothes. After putting aside their bags on the floor, Minnie immediately dived into the queen-sized bed and right then fell asleep. Yuqi watching her girlfriend softly snore made her think that the girl was dead tired, she has been through alot, even though that was just the beginning of everything that they will be facing in the future soon. Yuqi who was also tired doesn't have the energy to even change and decided to lay down beside the Thai, pulling her towards her embrace and followed her into dreamland.

 

 

Shuhua did the same as Minnie, but Soojin being a disciplined member and mom of their group, told the girl to wash up or just change if she doesn't want to take a bath. Shuhua, being a submissive, whipped girlfriend she is, followed the older, but not without a little bit of whining. She changed her clothes while Soojin was still taking a bath and fixed herself on the bed, falling asleep immediately. Soojin after changing into her pajamas(clothes that they got from shops too) and drying her hair, followed suit. She glanced at the peaceful, innocent girl beside her. Frown being formed on her lips as she began to think about things, her relationship, this certain someone, and the situation their in. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt the younger moved abit, but was still asleep. Soojin moved closer, patting the girl's head. 

 

 

'You're too innocent for this world, for me, what did I do to deserve you?.' Soojin thought, knowing someday in the future, she might broke the maknae's heart.

 

 

Luckily for the rest of the night, the girls were all in a deep sleep, comfortably resting. Not knowing that someone got awake, feeling some unusual changes in her body and mind. Setting aside those thoughts, she began to think about what they should do tomorrow, and the day after, and in the future. Filling her mind with worries since she can't go back to bed and sleep again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for long and slow update guys...warning and reminder: this is a MiShu Book, dont get confused with MiSo moments although im getting tempted as well, is there any of you who want MiSo to just end up together?😁😅

 

 

 

Author:Stay loyal....

Should stay loyal to MiShu...😁😂💖

 

 

There will be more MiSo moments in the future but dont get confused and I hope you wont change ship because of this book, it would make me sad😅 there'll be more shocking scenes on future chapters, i already got it in my head, but its still far so just watch out...lovelots and happy reading.