FAB III. She's Mine

Flesh and Blood

In the car: (1 hour earlier) 

 

Somi was trying her best to look around and watch out for zombies that might appear on the road. But Miyeon's cool figure while driving that damn cool motorcycle of her brother's, wearing that black shade. Somi can't help but to be distracted. 'Miyeon-unnie's side profile. Damn, even from afar I can see her beauty.' Somi thought to herself or she thought so. She was disturbed from her observation when she saw Soyeon grinned in her peripheral vision.

 

"I see. So you're having or developing a crush right now huh? Somi-ah?." Soyeon teased the girl. Somi was just surprised. 'Shoot, I must've said it out loud.' This time Somi hold to know that she's saying this on her mind, and is planning to defend herself.

 

"Ahni, how can you even say that unnie?." Somi fake-innocently asked. Soyeon can't help but to smirk and raise her eyebrow to the girl. "All you ever did was stare at Miyeon the whole past hour earlier Somi-ah, don't even trick me." Soyeon said while still smirking.

 

"Said the one who keeps on stealing glances at her and would blush everytime she thought Miyeon-unnie would turn her head on her direction." Somi fired back, making Soyeon speechless and her cheeks showing a crimson color because of shyness and embarrassment. She thought no one noticed her, but she remembered how Somi can be really observant, take it as an example when she's the first one to notice Miyeon's appearance. The girls backseat was just silently listening to their conversation. While this certain someone is still feeling abit of jealousy in her heart. With Miyeon on topic, this got Minnie interested since it was her bestfriend they're talking about. Feeling getting dry, she asked for the bottle of water Yuqi was holding, her girlfriend opened the cap and gave it to her.

 

"I have the right to, she's mine." Soyeon replied smirking again after composing herself, she knew to herself she was just joking. Minnie who was still drinking choked up abit and spit the water she was drinking.

 

"WHAT?!?." It was Somi, Soojin, Shuhua and Minnie after getting patted in the back by Yuqi, said that.

 

"Why do you sound so surprised? Are you the only ones who are allowed to date their bestfriends?." Soyeon asked her friends, she was enjoying the situation so she decided to act more, maybe later she will ask Miyeon to join her too, Miyeon always want to play with Soyeon since the blonde was too serious for her that she just want Soyeon to be more open towards her, she's a good actress herself if you can say.

 

"Duh? of course I would be surprised. When Miyeon didn't even tell me anything? When did this even happen?." Minnie asked while still getting rubbed by Yuqi.

 

"I get Minnie-unnie. But why do you sound so surprised  Soojin-unnie? You already have Shuhua right? don't tell me you like Miyeon-unnie too?." Yuqi asked jokingly while pretending to be shocked, Shuhua just slapped her arm, obviously not liking the idea.

 

"Ofcourse not, no offense, I know Miyeon-unnie's pretty, but my Jinjin-ah only loves me? Right, Soojinie?." Shuhua asked sweetly, but she's abit nervous about Soojin's answer too.

 

"Ofcourse, ofcourse. You're the one I love Shushu." Soojin assured her girlfriend, smiling at her. But only her and Soyeon knows the truth why she was being like this.

 

"Okay, okay. Stop being so sweet, its cringey." Yuqi complained. "As if you're not doing the same with Minnie-unnie." Shuhua fired back. The maknaes are now bickering with each other, both of their girlfriends are just letting them since it can lighten the heavy feeling they have in their hearts since what happened in their school earlier. They continue to travel along the way, another hour took them to finally get out of Seoul. 

 

Present:

 

Luckily their travel outside the city was smooth, no zombies appeared in sight. They made a short stop in some gas station and filled their tanks. Miyeon and Somi proceeded to check the mini convenience store the gas station has, they felt strange since there was no one there. They heard the radio say something about immediately moving out of town since there has been a virus outbreak happening in Seoul. Looks like the government made a move immediately. But Miyeon still decided to take the girls in their Military Cabin since she knows its a safe place. The security is very tight. After getting a lot of supplies, filling the car just to be sure. They drove along the forest, Soyeon following Miyeon's direction so they won't get lost, since the location of the said cabin is deep in the forest, you would get lost if you don't know the way. Finally arriving at the destination, it was already 6 pm when they got there, the sky was already dark, the moon is their only source of light. Miyeon then stopped for abit and said something out loud.

 

"Cho Miyeon speaking, Open Secret Underground pathway number 306." 

 

Soyeon and the girls were curious about what Miyeon was doing, but what surprised them is when the land infront of Miyeon suddenly collapsed showing a pathway underground with abit of brightness along the way, they saw Miyeon started to drive again and enter the pathway. As they entered the pathway, they felt the ground shaked for abit, the latch behind them was closed immediately. It took them 15 minutes to resurface to the ground again, and it looks like Miyeon led them to a parking space first. Soyeon parked the car and the girls get out one by one, and started to carry some of the supplies. Soyeon immediately walked towards Miyeon to ask for help with the bags when she saw Miyeon taking off her helmet, her beautiful brunette hair cascading down on the side of her face and removed her shades right after. If Soyeon couldn't control herself, she would be drooling by now. What woke her up from her daydream is when Miyeon called her name.

 

"Oh, Soyeon-ah. Need help?." Miyeon asked while walking towards the girl.

 

"A-ah, Neh unnie." Soyeon just can't believe she stuttered. While Miyeon was confused, thinking if Soyeon was not feeling well. She took the bag from the younger and put the back of her hand on Soyeon's forehead, the gesture was making Soyeon flustered but she's trying her best not to show it.

 

"Are you alright?." Miyeon asked surprisingly with her concerned tone. Soyeon was about to answer when they heard someone fake cough behind them. She remembered the girls and her plan, so before anyone could even talk, she faced Miyeon again, saying something in a low volume so the others can't hear.

 

"Unnie, just play along if ever they say something or if I do something, okay?." Miyeon was confused at first, but being the understanding unnie she is, she just nodded on what Soyeon said, and it's rare for Soyeon to ask something from her so she's abit happy that Soyeon might want to play with her later. 'Maybe she's planning something again.' Miyeon said to herself.

 

"Just follow me guys, we'll get to the cabin later." Miyeon said and decided to take Soyeon's hands, HANDS, not cling to her arm. She was abit happy that the blonde was trying to get close with her, and for her this is normal since they were bestfriends anyway. The gesture shocked both Soyeon and the others, while Soojin was just skeptical and is looking, more like glaring at the joined hands of the two. Shuhua seeing this decided to take Soojin's hand with her too. 'She probably wants to hold hands with me.' Shuhua thought, and smiled as she interlock her hands with Soojin, Soojin stared back at her and sighed then smiled warmly towards her 'girlfriend'. Soyeon though at first, was shocked. But remembering her plan right then, grinned suddenly. Thinking of how this night could be more interesting.