FAB V. MiSo

Flesh and Blood

"Wooow!." All the girls exclaimed after Miyeon opened the double doors of their Cabin-Mansion as what the Maknaes said. What greeted them was a grand staircase with a beautiful chandelier on top. 

 

 

But since all of them were so tired already, Miyeon took the initiative to just direct them already to their guest rooms.

 

 

"As much as I want to give you a tour, I know you won't last standing for the whole time. I'll do it tomorrow since we're all dead tired for now. I'll just direct you to your respective rooms, leave the supplies on the floor for now. Just take your things to your rooms." Miyeon instructed and the girls put the supplies on the floor at the end of the staircase on the side and followed Miyeon upstairs. Following Miyeon, they stopped in front of a door with a Mini-screen on the upper side, not too high, just enough for them to access in a comfortable position. The girls were curious as to what Miyeon was typing in it. They were confused when they saw her type 'MINQI'.

 

 

"Uh, what does that mean Miyeon-ah?." Minnie asked. The word Miyeon typed then flashed on the screen and its background became one with the design and color of the door making the corner of the screen look like frames. The girls were once again surprised, it looked like the word was carved into the door.

 

 

"Its your name and Yuqi's. I mixed it, you didn't notice?." The girls just made the 'oh' expression while nodding, this made Miyeon smile suddenly.

 

 

"I'm pretty tired I guess, to even notice such thing." Minnie claimed.

 

 

"We all pretty much are. Just appreciate the designs tomorrow, this is your room so rest for now." Miyeon then pushed the two inside. And pretty much did the same for everyone. She typed Somi's name on the Mini-screen on the door of the room next to Minnie and Yuqi's. And typed 'SOOSHU' on the room next to Somi's. All of their rooms are located at the West part of the house. Finally it was only Soyeon and Miyeon who was left.

 

 

Soyeon saw that they are now walking towards the east side of the house, being a curious girl she is, she started a conversation by asking.

 

 

"By the way, unnie. How many guest rooms do you have in this house?." Soyeon asked, following the brunette who was walking infront of her.

 

 

"I don't know, I have owned many rooms. Mom loves interior designing, she's the one who designed all the rooms this Cabin have." Miyeon shared, stopping when suddenly memories she had with her mother flashed through her mind, she still remembers her laugh everytime her mom would play with her in the middle of painting the walls, arranging furnitures and stuff, remembering her mother's smile. Miyeon smiled bitterly. Not noticing that Soyeon was now right infront of her, when she suddenly felt a hand wiping the single tear that fell from her left eye.

 

 

"I'm sorry for asking." The leader apologized.

 

 

"No, it's alright. I just miss her sometimes." Miyeon assured Soyeon.

 

 

Both of them continued to walk towards the last room of the east side. When Miyeon typed in 'MISO'. The short-haired girl was confused, it's neither of their names on the door. Miyeon opened the door to her room and entered first, putting her things on the couch. She decided to look at Soyeon and saw that the girl was still at the door, standing and looking nowhere. She approached the girl.

 

 

"Are you not coming in?." Miyeon asked.

 

 

"You mean we're staying in your room together?." The blonde just realized it seconds ago, it was her name and Miyeon's combined. It was now the older's turn to smirk, and decided to tease the shorty for it.

 

 

"Oh, so you don't want to be with your 'girlfriend' in one room together?." Miyeon teased, emphasizing the word girlfriend. 

 

 

"Ah-ahni." Soyeon stuttered, cursing herself silently in her mind. It just made Miyeon's smirk more wider, she's now fully smiling in a teasing manner.

 

 

"Stuttering now are we?. Don't worry Soyeon-ah, I don't bite. And you still need to do some explaining aren't you?." Miyeon replied and raised her left eyebrow at the leader who's abit nervous. Miyeon just pulled Soyeon in and closed the door. Miyeon then helped Soyeon put her things aside, while Soyeon was looking around the room, appreciating its design. Simple but elegant, just like its owner. 

 

 

"Are you not that tired yet?." Miyeon asked. Soyeon jumped abit because she was surprised.

 

 

"Why are you so jumpy?." Miyeon again asked, eyebrows furrowed completely confused.

 

 

"You just talked out of nowhere, but yes. I'm not that tired yet. It's still 8 though, I'm just abit hungry." Soyeon replied, right then her stomach growled, making the brunette giggle.

 

 

"I can make you ramyeon, I guess I still have some stock in the cabinet." Miyeon said and walked towards her Mini-cabinet located beside the couch on her room, opening it made Soyeon's eyes opened wide, seeing what's inside. It's a cabinet full of ramyeon, snacks, coffee, milk, and other instant foods. An electric kettle was even seen below the stacks of food, separated in a different column.

 

 

"How come you have a cabinet full of foods in your room, Unnie? I mean you don't live here these days right?." Soyeon asked, amazed with what she just have seen.

 

 

"Yeah, but you know I'm always gone every weekends right?." Miyeon said, making Soyeon remember the times when their group would hang out but the eldest can never go with them since she always say weekends are family days. They understand since Miyeon lives in the dorm with them, and her dad is really busy with his job but would still spend time with his family during weekends and make the most of it. Miyeon's mom was already gone when she was 11, involved with some planned accident or assassination since their family are sometimes attacked by some companies, her friends didn't really know about her life background and  wealth, and she has never invited them to any of their houses before, yes Houses, plural.

 

 

They only know she's rich, the Cho Family is. And learned about her mother's death around people since its been showed in News during that time. She never explained or talked about it deeply towards the other 4, except Minnie who already knew cause they were bestfriends back in Middle School until now. The first friend she opened up her feelings to, since then they became bestfriends. Minnie was the first friend she has ever brought to their house, his Dad was glad and surprised at the same since Miyeon's dad is actually business partners and friends with the Yontararak family, but he has never met their kids before. Sometimes, during weekends, mostly Sunday. Both families would have a gathering in one of the Cho's Estates, at first the family was abit overwhelmed because of their wealth but got used to it later on. Minnie's family was rich but not as rich as Miyeon's family were, but they are contented.

 

 

"This is where I spend my time, during weekends, summer or breaks. I always catch up and play with Halmeoni and Harapeoji, also with Dad. We always have something to do since I requested alot of things when I was still a kid, when Mom was still around." Miyeon stopped for abit and sighed, then continued.

 

 

"And whenever I bring Minnie around it's because our Families would have gatherings in one of our Estates on some Sundays."Miyeon shared. Now looking at Soyeon who's pouting after she prepared the ramyeon in a bowl and is now boiling the water.

 

 

"Yeah, I even remembered Yuqi was whining that time since she can't come with her girlfriend. We always think its unfair since you have already met all of our parents and siblings and have visited our houses before, but we haven't even gone to visit yours. We thought you don't consider us your bestfriends at all." Soyeon said, remembering how Yuqi whined and got jealous, Shuhua was calming the girl, She and Soojin are both staying quiet and is planning on what to do for today. They always end up spending the weekends together anyways, and the two would make up to them by bringing or cooking delicious foods, or treat them sometimes during Weekdays. And everything will be put out behind theirs backs and enjoy each other's company.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a reminder guys: For now you will be seeing more MiSo/2yeon moments since Miyeon and Soyeon are the ones comforting each other, and its getting dangerous for me too since I feel like I'm falling for MiSo, but No!Ahahah😂 It's a MiShu book, and I will be loyal to MiShu, MiSo's my ship wrecker though. But later on, all members of G-idle will be included in the story, sorry if I haven't finished one day with already 5 chapters, i just want you to not be confused cause I wont be bringing up too much flashbacks in the future chapters to not get everything mixed up, please bear with me for now.