17 Mission Accomplished

KwonChaeng Love Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Action, Angst, Mystery, Suspense, Thriller

Summary: Top Agent Kwon Eunbi was assigned to kill the infamous Agent Lee Chaeyeon who happens to be her ex lover.

Word Count: 2195

Hashtag: #KwonChaeng_MissionAccomplished

 

Mission Accomplished

 

Eunbi was staring at her phone for God knows how long. It’s already been an hour since their boss told her about her biggest mission in her whole career. Out of all the missions she was assigned, this is the only one that made her this nervous. Who wouldn’t be? She’s assigned to KILL, to KILL the Lee Chaeyeon.

 

Eunbi was reading her favorite book when she heard children playing not too far away from her. She saw kids from her school playing volleyball under the sun. The tallest girl from them looked at her direction and smiled at her. Eunbi looked away and pretended to look at the flower beside her.

 

“Penny for you thoughts?” Eunbi looked up to see Yuri now in front of her. Was she too distracted to notice her presence? She started walking and Agent Jo followed her.

 

“Have you heard?” The girl behind her laughed as if she’s asking the most obvious question.

 

“Everyone’s talking about it.” Yuri answered her question. The older girl is amused at how fast the news spread. Does that mean the news already reached Chaeyeon?

 

“Yena doesn’t know.” A sigh of relief was heard from the other girl. Yena’s in the same group with Chaeyeon. Their group is known for being top criminals. Not totally criminals but more of hackers and assassins who’s job is to rob banks, kidnap politicians, or kill people. Eunbi’s agency is the one who tries to do the opposite, they try to move one step ahead and stop them from doing bad things.

 

That’s why Eunbi was shocked when Agent Jo confessed that she’s in a relationship with Choi Yena, the greatest hacker of all time. Eunbi doesn’t know how their relationship works when Yuri’s job is to stop their schemes, or worst case scenario, just like the task assigned to Eunbi, kill them.

 

This is not Eunbi’s first task to kill someone, she’s not known as the top agent for nothing. She usually disguises herself and makes her target trust her or fall for her. It works every single time using different tactics of course, but she knows damn well she can’t fool Chaeyeon.

 

“Hi.” Eunbi tried her best to ignore the person standing in front of her but the girl sat beside her. The said girl closed the book Eunbi’s reading and placed it beside her. Eunbi glared at her but the taller just smiled and offered her hand. “I’m Chaeyeon. Lee Chaeyeon.”

 

She already did a background check about their group. IZONE. Their group consists of five members. Choi Yena, the greatest hacker of all time. She was once in the news for hacking food delivery apps and using it to get free food. The biggest headline about her was when she got into more than ten government websites and leaked classified information.

 

Next is her partner in crime, Ahn Yujin, she’s the one who’s known for being the lookout. She’s the one who’s always running errands and making sure their plans go smoothly. The most sane one in my opinion. There’s a rumor that she has a girlfriend who helps her but up until now, no one can prove this.



 

The one assigned for their gadgets and weapons, Miyawaki Sakura. Sakura was also featured in the news for adding herself as a character in the game PUBG. She’s known for producing weapons disguised as items you usually use. Eunbi knows how dangerous her works are because she encountered one. Bombs disguised as rings is an example.

 

That’s all the information Eunbi could gather. She couldn’t gather information about Chaeyeon and their other member which she thinks is their leader. All she knows about Chaeyeon is that she’s the most deadly assassin that can kill a person in a matter of seconds.

 

“So what’s your name?” The tall girl asked, Eunbi didn’t reply and just snatched the book from her. She opened the book and resumed on reading. “You like reading huh?” Chaeyeon asked to which Eunbi answered with a small nod.

 

Chaeyeon was peacefully eating her sandwich when Yujin barged into the room with a paper in her hand. “Everyone look at this!” Yena immediately rushed to check what’s in the paper. Sakura didn’t even bother to look, too busy with her game. Chaeyeon just finished eating.

 

“What the heck, Yujin! I can’t do this anymore, goodbye.” Yena dramatically left the room while Yujin started laughing out loud. The door opened again revealing Minju holding chocolates.

 

“What’s up with Yena?” The girl asked while eating her chocolate. She went to the couch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter