11 Broken Strings

KwonChaeng Love Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama, Fluff, Romance

Summary: 2 friends hoped to debut as an idol, but many things will come between their debut, friendship & love. So they wished that in their next life, they can and achieve their dream. What will happen if a famous vlogger and a clumsy tourist guide will meet after many years.

Word Count: 13680

Hashtag: #KwonChaeng_BrokenStrings

 

Broken Strings

 

A short blonde haired girl was about to enter the dance practice room but she saw a black-haired girl who was confidently looking at her reflection through the mirror while dancing to the groove of the music. The girl smiled as she watches the black-haired girl move with the music, she watches the girl popped and jammed to the music with her hair dancing along with her every movement, but when she turned, she lost her balance and she fell on the floor. The short blonde-haired girl was surprised at what happened but she shook her head to act cool. She walked slowly to the groaning black haired girl and looked at her.

 

“Are you okay?” The short blonde-haired girl asked

 

The black-haired girl opened her eyes and saw, a pair of eyes looking at her. So she immediately stood up and fixed her hair as she looked at the blonde girl.

 

“Y-yeah, I just lost some balance while dancing,” The black-haired girl said while looking down.

 

“You’re impressive by the way” The blonde-haired girl suddenly said smiled at the black-haired girl. The black-haired girl then looked at the blonde with a surprised face.

 

“W-what?” She asked the blonde girl

 

“I’m saying you are good at dancing even though you fell on your turn” The blonde-haired girl smiled and the black-haired girl smiled while hearing it.

 

No one had ever complimented the black-haired girl beside her family who encouraged her to take a shot and follow her dream. So she smiled at the compliment she just heard.


 

“T-thank you” the black-haired girl smiled back at the blonde. The two of them looked at each other’s eyes for a moment with smiles on their faces, and the echoing sound of the music in the dance practice room is all that can be heard.

 

“How many years have you been training, If I can ask. You’re a good dancer but I never seen you here even once” The short blonde haired girl was the one who broke the silence

 

“Uh…” The black-haired girl said and looked at a suitcase. The blonde noticed it and looked in the direction where the black-haired girl was looking at.

 

“You must be new, that’s why I saw you here before,” the blonde said and the taller girl smiled and nodded at the shorter girl

 

“Uh, yes,” the taller girl said and scratched the back of her neck.

 

“I thought you have trained before because you are so good at dancing,” The blonde said and the taller girl suddenly looked down while smiling.

 

“Ehy, I’m not, I have many things to improve in my dancing,” the black-haired girl said seriously and the blonde-haired girl shook her head.

 

“No, I’m sure you can pass the evaluations quickly because you have skill. You’re good…” She said and gave a thumbs up on both her hands “I don’t lie when I give compliments, so you can trust me,” the blonde-haired girl said and the other girl smiled widely.

 

It was the first time she felt this confidence because of someone’s compliment towards her dancing. She wants to do better, and hearing it on her first day by someone, she was thankful because she can feel at ease. Especially when the person who said this has this cheerful energy that can make you feel up whenever you feel down. The tall girl was thankful and wanted to know this girl in front of her.

 

“What’s your name?” the tall girl asked

 

“Hello, I’m Kwon Eunbi, 25 years old,” The blonde-haired girl said and bowed “Nice to meet you”

 

The tall haired girl smiled and introduced herself also

 

“I’m Lee Chaeyeon, 21 years old,” she said and bowed “Nice to meet you. Thank you also for complimenting me”

 

Both of them smiled at each other. Their smiles tells that this friendship will blossom after some time, and they glad that they can have someone by their side for their journey.

 

They became roommates and were always together during practice and vocal lessons, they grew closer as time goes by and they got more comfortable with each other just by being with each other’s side.




 

Being with each other for 2 months had made them closer with each other. They are both laying down in the practice room and are looking at the ceiling while catching their breaths.

They just finished choreographing something and Eunbi was now in her thoughts about the things they can’t do anymore once they made their debut.

 

“Yah!” She called for Chaeyeon and she looked at Eunbi and hummed to ask her what’s the matter

 

“Hmm, have you ever thought about what you wanted to do before your debut?” She asked Chaeyeon. She gave it some thoughts and she answered something which surprised Eunbi.

 

“Mmm, Bungee jumping? I want to try it since I have always been scared of it. I want to overcome my fear before I debut” Chaeyeon said without looking at Eunbi and Eunbi clicked her tongue at the answer she just heard

 

“That’s not the answer I am expecting, aish” Eunbi said with a little annoyance on her voice

 

“Yah Unnie, why do you sound like you’re annoyed, I just answered your question” Chaeyeon laughed and Eunbi looked at her. She wanted to be annoyed but once she saw the smile on Chaeyeon’s face, she also smiled at what she saw. Chaeyeon’s smile had always been her happy pill and those smiles will the picture she wanted to keep on her heart.

 

“Okay then, let me rephrase my question,” Eunbi said and cleared “What do you want to do before we make our debut? Something you wanted to do in the large crowds or something. I’m sure you have one” Eunbi asked and looked at Chaeyeon.

 

“Uhm…” Chaeyeon started and started to think

 

Chaeyeon was just looking at her and Eunbi suggested something

 

“Wanna go to the amusement park?” Eunbi asked with hopeful eyes

 

“Right now?” Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi nodded her head

 

“Don’t you know that going to the amusement park at night is the best? you don't have to worry about the hot sun and the lights all over each ride and stalls are so pretty to look at. And when you look up at the sky, you can see stars in the sky. It’s soooooo pretty!” Eunbi bragged and Chaeyeon then smiled once she heard how nighttime amusement park sounds enjoyable.

 

“So, wanna go?” Eunbi asked and Chaeyeon nodded with a smile. And a second later, Eunbi then held Chaeyeon’s hand and pulled her to stand up and she dragged her outside the practice room.

 

“Yah Unnie” Chaeyeon tried to stop but Eunbi was strong enough. So Chaeyeon decides to say what is bothering her mind.

 

“Unnie, we smell like sweat, we just practiced together, and going to the amusement park like this is not a good idea,” Chaeyeon said which made Eunbi stop walking

 

Eunbi then looked at Chaeyeon and nodded her head. “You’re right. Let’s go take a shower first,” Eunbi said and was about to drag Chaeyeon again but was stopped by Chaeyeon

 

“What?” Eunbi asked with a little annoyance on her face. She was excited to go to the amusement park.

 

“A-are we going to the shower together?” Chaeyeon asked while looking down while a blush had escaped her cheeks.

 

Eunbi just laughed at the words and hit Chaeyeon at the head lightly.

 

“Yah! I never expect you to have that kind of mindset! Why did you think like that? No, we are not going to shower together, but that doesn't mean in one shower room because the dorm here has 2 bathrooms, you're living here for 2 months already yet you forgot. How incredible you are” Eunbi said and laughed again while Chaeyeon made an embarrassed face and cover her face while walking to the dorm

 

“Hey wait up!” Eunbi said while still laughing and trying to catch up with Chaeyeon who was trying to avoid Eunbi due to the embarrassment.




 

They both entered the amusement park and Eunbi immediately smiled while admiring the pretty sight. She then looked at Chaeyeon and saw her smiling too while looking at the whole amusement park.

 

"Pretty" Eunbi said while looking at Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon just nodded her head while still looking at the park, a few seconds later, she then looked at Eunbi. Eunbi immediately looked straight to bluff that she is looking at around instead of Chaeyeon. She then cleared and mentally scolds herself why did she suddenly burst that word out, because that word is what she wanted to say since they first met That word means he admiration towards the younger girl. She successfully kept it to herself but now, she can't believe that she said it suddenly, and in front of Chaeyeon. she just hoped that Chaeyeon didn't hear it.

 

"Unnie, why did you looked at me while saying pretty?" Chaeyeon said with a curious face and Eunbi just looked down and scratched her neck. Chaeyeon heard it. Her cheeks immediately turned red because of the embarrassment. She thought Chaeyeon did not saw her. But it looks like Chaeyeon had noticed and Eunbi knew that she was screwed up, she tried to find an answer to cover up her action. She doesn't want to be a weird friend who looks at a girl like those scenes in a movie where the guy looks lovingly at someone while saying pretty because she doesn't know why she suddenly blurted that out and in the first place. She just thinks that Chaeyeon is pretty.

 

"W-what are you saying? I-I'm not looking at you. Y-you're probably imagining things, C-Chaeyeon" Eunbi said without looking at Chaeyeon and walked fast to avoid the awkward atmosphere and also the embarrassment.

 

"U-Unnie, wait up, you're pretty too, you know!" Chaeyeon shouted with a smile as she ran to trail Eunbi.


 

Eunbi suddenly grabbed a toy gun when she arrived in a stall and pointed it towards Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was surprised at first and Eunbi then pouts cutely as she puts the gun down and asked Chaeyeon something.

 

"What do you want to have?" Eunbi asked and looked at Chaeyeon with a poker face she tried hard to master

 

"Eh?" Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi just shakes her head and immediately pointed the gun at the small toy soldiers placed on a small stage and the stuffed toys were at the end of the stairs.

 

The staff gave the bullets to Eunbi and told her the rules.

 

"you need to knock down all 5 toy soldiers with 6 bullets, and you'll be able to pick one of the stuff toys" Eunbi nodded her head and her eyes were now filled with passion she has this different look from earlier.

 

She put the bullet on the gun and aimed at the first soldier. Her posture was nice, she holds the pistol with both hands and Chaeyeon made a 'wow' as she smiled while watching Eunbi. Chaeyeon adored Eunbi for these things like this. She is passionate about everything and Chaeyeon smiled while thinking about how they met, she knew that Eunbi doesn't look like a girl who is passionate but someone who gives up easily. But now, looking at Eunbi, she realized that the girl in front of her has a very beautiful personality because she is full of passion, and she was glad she gets to know the real Eunbi and spend every day with her for 2 months already

 

Eunbi pulled the trigger and her first shot didn't knock down the toy soldier.

 

"It's okay Unnie. You just need to knock down all of them on your remaining bullets!" Chaeyeon cheered once she saw Eunbi looks disappointed.

 

Eunbi looked at Chaeyeon and nodded her head. Chaeyeon mouthed 'fighting to Eunbi' and Eunbi gave her a smile

 

She then pulled the trigger and both Chaeyeon and Eunbi became sad once the soldier didn't knicked down again.

 

"That'll be 3 dollars," the staff said and Eunbi then fished her pocket and gave 6 dollars to the staff. She then grabbed the gun again put the bullet on the pistol.

 

Chaeyeon was amazed once she saw Eunbi grabbed the gun again, she was amazed at how competitive Eunbi is and doesn't want to give up.

 

Eunbi took a deep breath as she points at the soldier and closed her other eye to gave a better aim and she pulled the trigger. Both Chaeyeon and Eunbi widen their eyes once they saw the soldier was knocked down. They both made eye contact and shared a smile. They were so happy and hoped that this is a good sign.

 

Eunbi then aimed at the second soldier and took a deep breath before pulling the trigger. But sadness is all you could picture in their faces when the soldier didn't fell.

 

"It's okay, Unnie. Just knick down 4 soldiers! You can do it!" Chaeyeon cheered and Eunbi then realized something, she didn't closed her one eye at her previous shot and now she knows that closing her other eye gives her a better accuracy than her shot before. So she closed her eyes and pulled the trigger once she aimed the gun and boom! She did it. She knocked down the soldier. Chaeyeon then clapped and put her hands together to pray for Eunbi to knock down the rest of the soldiers.

 

Eunbi did what she knew was right, getting a better aim and not losing concentration and all the soldiers fell. Once they realized that Eunbi made it. They both widen their eyes and hugged as they jumped and shout together to celebrate. But after a few moments, Eunbi let go because she felt something in her chest. She felt her heartbeat became fast as they hug and she felt hot all of a sudden. And she doesn't like what happened. She knew what those emotions mean and she doesn't want to have feelings to someone because she is afraid of rejection and because there is another reason that she keeps.

 

Eunbi cleared as she pushed Chaeyeon away from her. She then scratched the back of her neck and looked at the staff who is signaling her to choose a stuffed toy. Eunbi then pointed at a big bunny stuffed toy and handed it to Eunbi

 

Chaeyeon wondered why did Eunbi suddenly broke the hug because she felt comfortable with Eunbi's arms, and she was a little disappointed once Eunbi pushed her away lightly. But she tried to play it cool. However, the disappointment was still noticeable in her face and Eunbi then stretched her arms that are holding the large bunny stuffed toy to hand it to Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon looked at Eunbi and didn't say anything because she was not sure if Eunbi was really giving her the toy.

 

"You don't want it?" Eunbi asked while still avoiding Chaeyeon's eye contact.

 

"Y-You're giving it to me?" Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi just shoved the toy on Chaeyeon and ran away. She was embarrassed and doesn't know why she feels embarrassed every time she is with Chaeyeon today. Chaeyeon just smiled at how Eunbi is when she blushed once she gave the toy to her and how cute she is when she ran away to act cool. She ran to follow Eunbi and when she did she smiled at Eunbi. Eunbi was still not looking at Chaeyeon but Chaeyeon finds this adorable. She knew that Eunbi is feeling embarrassed, and Chaeyeon finds this cute as this side of Eunbi is not what she sees every day.

 

"Unnie, thank you for this. This bunny reminds me of you" Chaeyeon said

 

Eunbi didn’t say a word at all, she just kept walking straight without looking at Chaeyeon at her side.

 

A few minutes later, Chaeyeon stopped walking and her jaw fell from what she saw. What she saw is not surprising, but it was something she wanted to have since she met Eunbi.

 

Chaeyeon then held Eunbi’s hand and dragged her to a booth and Eunbi was surprised at the sudden action of the younger girl. They stopped at the booth and Eunbi then read the sign.

 

“Oh, you want to take some pictures?” Eunbi asked Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon nodded while walking to the staff who was near a table that has all the props for the photo opt.

 

Chaeyeon grabbed 2 headbands and 2 classy sunglasses, she then looked at the staff and asked her how much it cost and the staff just looked at Chaeyeon.

 

“Excuse me,” Chaeyeon said a little louder and this time, the staff answered.

 

“Yes, what is it, beautiful?” the staff asked while still looking at Chaeyeon

 

“How much is this?” Chaeyeon asked while showing the headbands and the sunglasses she had grabbed earlier.

 

“You can have it for free,” the staff said and Chayeon widen her eyes in surprise. “Really?” Chaeyeon asked again and the staff said something which caught Eunbi’s attention

 

“You just need to call me oppa then you can have anything you want in here. And take as many photos you like and I won’t take charge at anything, you can do that all for free” The staff said while blushing and looking down while scratching his neck. It was obvious, he is hitting on Chaeyeon.

 

Eunbi noticed how the owner looked at Chaeyeon and heard what he said and thought ‘maybe she is hitting on her’. It was all normal, Eunbi can just watch how Chaeyeon will handle this situation, but she can’t understand why she feels her blood boiling and how she is getting mad while watching the both of them.

 

Eunbi doesn’t even know what she is doing and immediately grabbed her wallet from her pocket and fished some money inside. She then walked in front of Chayeon to cover her from looking at the staff and the staff then looked at Eunbi Eunbi.

 

He just looked at Eunbi and Eunbi scoffed. She then put the ₩50000 loudly on the table and then she smirked.

 

“Nothing is free in this world nowadays,” Eunbi said and emphasized the next words she was about to say. “Oppa” Eunbi said without breaking eye contact and glaring at him. The staff had taken aback and just watched as Eunbi took Chayeon’s hand and dragged her inside the small photobooth.



 

“Unnie, what was that?” Chaeyeon asked confused as they entered the photobooth

 

Eunbi just scoffs and didn’t answer Chaeyeon’s question. She just shakes her head and gets the props from Chaeyeon's hand and faced her. She then starts to put the headband on Chaeyeon’s head and she lifts her heels to reach Chaeyeon’s head. Once she was finished putting the headband on, both of them had their eye contact, they froze on their spot as they are looking at each other’s eyes. Eunbi knew that she has feelings for the younger girl in front of her as she looks at her, she confirmed it right now. Looking at Chaeyeon right now is making her heartbeat go wild and earlier, when they are picking up the props, she got jealous. Yes, she doesn’t want to believe that she has feelings for Chaeyeon but she didn’t expect it too because it just happened so fast. But what she was trying to do right now is to keep her feelings for the young girl a secret.

 

Chaeyeon was kind of lost as they entered the photo booth, she doesn’t get why Eunbi looks like she became angry at the staff earlier and she doesn’t understand why Eunbi is looking at her like this. So she just looked back at Eunbi, hoping that this is just a silly staring contest Eunbi is trying to start.

 

But once she realized that Eunbi just keeps looking at her, she cleared and broke eye contact as she looked around the photo booth. Luckily, Eunbi had come back from her thoughts and stopped looking at Chaeyeon too as they both looked at the camera instead. Eunbi then cleared this time as she puts on the headband and the sunglasses on herself.

 

Eunbi grabbed the remote shutter of the camera. Both of them tried to smile even though there's an awkward atmosphere in there right now. Eunbi mentally scolded herself as she knew that Chaeyeon noticed and somewhat became uncomfortable after she stared at her like she did earlier. But it’s not like she can turn back the time right now. So just tried her best to go with the flow and hoped that she can control her heart that is still beating because of their eye contact.

 

“3, 2, 1,” Eunbi counted as they posted to the camera and the flash came out from the camera in front of them.

 

“Let’s just take many photos, Unnie,” Chaeyeon said as she saw Eunbi who is standing up already. “Come on, you paid so much for these props and yet, you won’t get your money’s worth, so sit back down and let’s take more photos, don’t mind the expenses for the photos, I’ll pay,” Chaeyeon said as she is tapping the space on the bench she is sitting at.

 

Eunbi stopped walking as she heard Chaeyeon speak, she didn’t face her and just looked down, but once she heard that Chaeyeon will be the one paying for the photos, she wanted to ask Chaeyeon something which bothers her, she wanted to ask “Are you going to call the staff 'oppa' so that you won’t pay anymore?” but thankfully she stopped herself from doing it and sat back down, Chaeyeon immediately grabbed the remote camera shutter and hugged Eunbi to the side which surprises Eunbi, and her heartbeat became fast again as her eyes widen at the sudden contact. Chaeyeon just smiled widely and clicked the remote. Eunbi didn’t expect that contact, but it just happened. And she tried to make her heartbeat slow down. It was the best photo the both of them had taken. With Chaeyeon hugging Eunbi at the side and Eunbi just froze in her position and she looked surprised. Chaeyeon was happy that her friend for 2 months had finally agreed to take a photo with her, and she will always treasure these pictures even though she needs to pay lots of money. Because it was worth it as she treasures her friend, Eunbi also.

 

Chaeyeon suggested that she will be going to divide the 10 photos for the two of them. They can have 5 each but Eunbi suggested that Chayeon can have 8 of them since she paid for all of them, Chaeyeon didn’t agree at first, but Eunbi convinced her once she told Chaeyeon that she will do another round for the shooting contest and will give the prize to her sister, Chaeryong. Chaeyeon agreed immediately as she knows that Chaeryong is fond of Eunbi once they met on facetime.

 

The both of them went to ride the carousel, the bump cars, the ferris wheel, and many thrilling rides. Eunbi just spend those times stealing glances at Chaeyeon and she was happy that she gets to go to an amusement park, and she is happy she is with the girl who is making her heart flutter. Chaeyeon is also happy, because it was her first time going to an amusement park at nighttime and she feels comfortable because she is with Eunbi who always takes care of her, the first person who complimented her, her friend, and the person who means a lot to her.




 

It was a week, and the both of them are eating their breakfast that they both made. It was a kimchi fried rice which the both of them had a bond over by making. And the food is tastier because of that.

 

“Unnie, I decided on what will we do next,” Chaeyeon said and stuffed with a spoonful of food

 

“Mmm?” Eunbi just hummed as she asked what is Chaeyeon talking about with still full

 

“The things that we can’t do anymore once we made our debut,” Chaeyeon said and Eunbi nodded her head and signaled Chayeon to continue with her hands. “Vintage shopping,” Chaeyeon said and Eunbi widens her eyes with surprise. It was a great idea because she wants to go out and buy something, but she was not really in the mood to go alone. So after hearing what Chaeyeon wanted to do, she got excited.

 

“Yah! I’ve been wanting to go out and buy something for a long time!” Eunbi said and Chayeon just giggled at the girl in front of her who is acting so cutely just by thinking of going out and buying something.

 

“Someone looks excited,” Chaeyeon said and Eunbi just grinned at Chayeon and made a kiss on the air while looking at Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon starts to hear her heartbeat fast as Eunbi made that kissy face. And she can’t understand what she is feeling right now and wondered that maybe she is just palpitating because of some coffee she just take. And so she tried to control herself. Of course, she thought that she likes Eunbi, but she brushed the idea off once she thinks that hearing your heartbeat only happens at movies, so right now, she has no other reasons to blame besides the coffee.



 

Once they both went out of the bus, they widen their eyes as they saw how crowded the place is. It was a place where many shops are selling vintage clothes and the other stalls sell nice foods. And it happens to be a popular place, but they don’t regret their decision in coming here despite the large crowd.

 

They are both happy that they are with each other as they try to fit the clothes on, asking each other’s opinion if they are going to get that clothes or not. It was Chayeon’s turn in trying something on and when she came out of the fitting room, Eunbi just smiled as she saw the younger girl in front of her. She looks stunning in that blue vintage dress, but what Eunbi didn’t expect is that she unexpectedly said something.

 

“Wow, you look so beautiful,” Eunbi said while looking at Chaeyeon, she said it with a whisper but Chayeon heard it.

 

“Thank you,” Chaeyeon said with a smile and bowed elegantly as she played with her dress.

 

Eunbi mentally scolded herself for that, but she is happy that Chaeyeon doesn't seem to notice how she looks at her. So she tried her best to stay focused and did her best to act as Chaeyeon's friend.

 

It was crazy as when Eunbi was trying the clothes on, Chaeyeon thinks that Eunbi looks good at anything, and one thing she doesn’t understand is that everything happens like what happens in a movie, Eunbi looks like she was in slow motion once she spins with her clothes on, and Chayeon was not happy at what she is experiencing right now. If ever she likes Eunbi, she doesn’t want to get hurt if she became rejected, and she doesn’t want their friendship to end. So she slapped her face lightly once Eunbi entered the fitting room again to try on the other dress she wants to buy.


 

It was almost nighttime when the both of them felt hungry, so they decided to buy some snacks before they can call it a day and head back to their dorm.

 

They ordered a smoothie and some nachos that a stall is selling. Chaeyeon was the one who is buying the food and when she turned around, she doesn't see Eunbi anymore. So she looked for Eunbi, the crowd is also not helping as she finds it difficult to find Eunbi with these lot of people going by.

 

It had been minutes since Chaeyeon is looking for Eunbi but she still hadn’t found her. She grew impatient and so fished her phone in her pocket and called Eunbi immediately.

 

“Hey Unnie, where are you?” Chaeyeon asked worriedly once Eunbi picked up the call.

 

“Ah, I just ran to a friend, so I’m sorry I disappeared,” Eunbi said

 

“Where are you right now, I’ll go to you,” Chaeyeon said

 

“Ah, no, wait for me, I’ll go to the food stall where you ordered. Wait for me because I’m on my way” Eunbi said and Chayeon sighed with relief

 

“Okay, I’ll wait for you,” Chaeyeon said and the call ended. Chaeyeon walked back to the food stall and waits for Eunbi to come back.

 

After a few minutes, Eunbi was back and she smiled at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon smiled back but her smiled disappeared once she saw a red stain on Eunbi’s shirt.

 

“What’s this?” Chaeyeon asked while pointing at the red stain

 

“Ah, it was just a stain of a spilled ketchup. M-my friend was with her kid and she spilled her food when I carried her” Eunbi explained and Chaeyeon nodded her head at the explanation.

 

Chaeyeon then looked at Eunbi’s hand and grabbed it and intertwined it with hers.

 

Eunbi was shocked at what Chaeyeon does and asked her what she is doing.

 

“What are you doing, Chae?”

 

“You made me worried earlier, so this time, I’ll make sure you don’t go somewhere without telling me?” Chaeyeon said and smiled

 

Eunbi just looked at Chaeyeon and a smile escaped her lips once she saw their hands intertwine together. Eunbi was happy that she is with Chaeyeon within this day because she has some company, and also she gets to held Chaeyeon’s hand naturally. The thing that she had been wanting to do ever since their amusement park date. And now, Chaeyeon was the one who initiated it, so this is really a must not forget day for Eunbi. Chaeyeon was happy, because she gets to do what she wants, and also, because she is with Eunbi right at this moment.



 

The road to being an idol is indeed not easy, they are having training in dancing every single day and vocal lessons in the middle of the night and every morning. It causes exhaustion but they are here to continue training for their dream, to improve their skills, and debut. But all these exhaustion are being lessened when they knew that Eunbi and Chaeyeon have each other’s back. And they both are happy, contended, and thankful for each other’s existence. It’s like their dreams bind them together which blossomed into their friendship. And all the exhaustion are lessened, because they are holding each other’s hands towards their journey. Every time someone has their body in pain, the other one will take care of the other one, and when someone is sick, they will automatically take care of each other.

 

Eunbi knew that she already has feelings for Chaeyeon, but she was scared to tell her feelings, especially she doesn’t want to end the friendship that they both have. So she decides to ignore every time her heartbeat becomes faster when Chaeyeon was in closer proximity and when she said something sweet. Eunbi was proud of herself for lasting this long to hide her feelings.

 

And Chaeyeon, well, Chaeyeon have been thinking about the fact that “maybe I like Eunbi Unnie” but decides to shove the idea off. She was confused, and she doesn’t want to bother thinking about something that can cause her rejection and pain. Maybe she knew that she likes Eunbi, but she thinks of the complications that's why she was in denial.




 

It was 2 weeks since both of them went out to buy something in the vintage shops. And the both of them were now in the practice room. It was the middle of the night and they had just finished their vocal lessons, but they decided to go in for a little more round and run some practices for the song they are choreographing together. So they are now trying to finish the song. They are in this room with a large mirror and it’s just the both of them, the blasting of the music along the speakers is what you can hear. They are both suggesting ideas, here and there and they are both listening to each other’s suggestions.

 

After almost 28 minutes, they both celebrated once they officially finished the choreo for a song. And once they realized that they did it, they both widen thier eyes with surprise and they immediately hugged and jumped as they cheered together. Finally, the song that they have been choreographing for almost a week had now been completed, and they both are both so happy for the result of it.


 

Eunbi was the one to realize that they are actually hugging each other, and she was the first one to react to it by breaking their contact and clearing while looking away. Chaeyeon had felt something again, she felt her heartbeat fast again as she realized that Eunbi and her just hugged. But she decides to ignore the idea off.

 

“Wanna practice for another round and record it?” Chaeyeon asked, making the awkward atmosphere into a lighter mood. She knew that they wanted to monitor each other in their moves, so she decided to go for this technique, they can monitor what they need to improve in their dancing, and by recording their performance, they can go back to it everytime, it will be the tool for them to remember or to go back to their journey together once they made their debut.

 

Eunbi smiled and nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter