13 Mine

KwonChaeng Love Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Eunbi, a flight risk and careless man's daughter whom Chaeyeon changed its perspective about love. Believing that they'll make it until the end.

Word Count: 2548

Hashtag: #KwonChaeng_Mine

 

Mine

 

 

April 6, 2010

7:06 AM

 

"Do you have plans on taking my order or you'll just stare at me?"

Eunbi asked the red haired girl in front of her, who was staring deeply at her.

"O-oh, yes. I'm sorry, miss." The red haired girl was back to her senses.

"Can I take your order?" she smiled cheekily.

"I'll have a coffee," Eunbi said as she drop the menu on the table.

Eunbi was about to do her thing when she noticed the red haired girl was still standing in front of her. She's a regular customer here but the girl in front her is new to her eyes.

"Are you just gonna stare at me the whole day?"

"I'm sorry, your beauty is just too mesmirizing, miss." The red haired girl spoke out of nowhere, smiling.

Eunbi just gave the girl a small smile with her words, "You're new here?"

The lass nodded, "I am, miss."

"Eunbi, I'm Kwon Eunbi."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady," the red haired girl said.

"I'm Chaeyeon, Lee Chaeyeon."





 

July 12, 2013

7:15 PM

 

"Thank you, Chae." Eunbi said as they arrived in front of their house.

Since the day they became close, Chaeyeon always insists on escorting Eunbi to their house although Eunbi opposed of the idea.

"But you don't need to always accompany me home, Chae. You have a job, you should rest after your shift."

"It's not a problem, Eun. I am not tired." Chaeyeon answered with a smile.

"Well, then. Take care on your way home, see you tomorrow." Eunbi turned her back to the younger and entered their house.

"As long as I'm with you, I will never get tired." She mumbled to herself while staring on Eunbi's back.


 

August 16, 2013

9:43 PM

 

"Did your parents fought again?"

Chaeyeon asked as she sat beside the older who was sitting by the water, handing her a can of sprite.

"As always," the lass answered as she grab the can of sprite.

Chaeyeon put her arm around Eunbi's shoulder and rubbed the lass' arm, trying her best to comfort the her, "Everything will be all right."

Eunbi let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes, feeling the spring breeze and sound of waves of the calm sea– her kind of comfort.

Chaeyeon awkwardly remove her arm and just stare at the older, admiring every inch of her face. She knew to herself that she likes the latter, from the very first time she lay her eyes on Eunbi, her heart has been caught.

"Tell me, Chae."

Chaeyeon was startled when the maiden spoke, luckily Eunbi didn't caught her staring at her.

"Why do people bother with love if it never lasts?"

Eunbi spoke again turning her gaze to Chaeyeon and met with her eyes. Chaeyeon just stare at Eunbi's eyes, observing it.

"Because of the feeling," Chaeyeon started, turning her gaze to the calm sea. "The security that they feel even for a short period of time. The satisfaction, as well as, the uncanny butterflies. There's just so much about love that people couldn't and wouldn't fathom. Maybe that's why people are so strung out by it."

Chaeyeon finished her statement with a smile. Eunbi was just staring at her, she can feel her heart flutter seeing her smile, the sweetest smile she had ever seen.

"What is this... feeling?"


 

October 29, 2013

10:53 PM

 

"Have you ever been in love?"

Chaeyeon suddenly asked, straightly looking at the calm sea. Both of them in their comfort place again, sitting by the water.

"I do," Eunbi simply answered.

"How does it feel?"

"Ecstatic," Eunbi said as she look at the sky, smiling. "At first, I didn't know what love is. In fact, I don't believe in love... before."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just thought of it as a cause of headache," Eunbi answered with a giggle. "You know, pain and heartaches."

"But, it isn't love without pain. Pain is part of love," Chaeyeon said as she also lift her head up, admiring the stars above.

"I know, I know." Eunbi surrendered. "I also don't take risks, Chae. You know me. I saw how my parents fought everyday, it made me realize that love is just an encumbrance in life."

"You think that you'll end up just like your parents?" Chaeyeon asked, not giving Eunbi a glance.

Eunbi just nodded as a response to her answer, thinking how messy it is back then. Shouting, arguments, noise of things getting broke. An everyday scenario of Eunbi's childhood on their house.

Chaeyeon just nodded in response, "So who's this unlucky person?" she jokingly asked.

"I won't tell."

"No fun, Eun."

"How about you answer your own question?" Eunbi asked, giggling.

"I am in love.." Chaeyeon answered.

"Ohh," Eunbi turn her gaze to Chaeyeon's direction. "With whom?"

"...with you."



 

January 11, 2015

8:29 PM

 

"Happy Birthday, Chae!"

Noises and cheers greeted Chaeyeon as she open the door for her friends.

Their group of friends agreed to celebrate her birthday on her house and to have some break of their busy lives.

"Geez. Don't be so lovey dovey in front of me," Chaewon complained, looking at Yuri and Yena who's feeding each other.

"You just don't have someone in life," Hyewon spoke.

"If you've confessed to Minju already, you won't be a bitter cub now." Chaewon just glare at Yena. The others just chuckle at the sight of them.

Eunbi on the other hand stared on Chaeyeon's hand for a minute now. She took a deep sigh and smoothly hold Chaeyeon's hand, dragging her. Chaeyeon was about to ask but she didn't have a chance since she was already dragged.

 

They stopped on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter