Free Love in Jeju I

A Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Joohyun woke up because of the sunlight that was directly hitting her face. It’s not that she hated it, but rather, she loves these kinds of mornings— where she was able to sleep as much as she wants and wake up not because of an alarm clock. The splashing sounds of the sea waves against the shore while the birds chirping even made the ambiance even better. But of course, the best part for her was waking up beside the woman of her life and feeling Seulgi's warm embrace.

 

 

She glanced behind her to see her girlfriend was still asleep with some light snores that were escaping from her slightly parted lips.

 

Joohyun giggled at the sight because Seulgi is just too adorable.

 

 

Feeling a little sore, she gently untangled herself from Seulgi’s arms to stretch her body. But, the sleeping woman felt the sudden absence of her warmth. With her eyes still closed, Seulgi groaned and wandered her hands around the bed, immediately looking for her girlfriend’s body.

 

 

“I’m here, baby,” Joohyun reached out her hand and moved closer to her after. Seulgi eagerly clung to her body and nuzzles on Joohyun’s neck.

“Good morning, Seul.” Joohyun softly says and plants a morning kiss on top of the head of the monolid woman.

 

It made an instant smile to Seulgi. She will never get tired of waking up like this because only Joohyun can make her morning the best. And she’ll do everything just to spend every morning with this amazing woman beside her.

 

“Morning, Hyunnie,” she replies with a hoarse voice.

“Wake up, now. I have something for you.”

“Hmm. What is it?”

“Wake up first, Seul.” She gently taps her fluffy cheeks.

“I’m already awake, babe.”

“No,” Joohyun giggled. “You’re still half asleep, and I know you’ll fall asleep anytime again if you will not open your eyes now.” She squeezes the younger’s cheeks to prevent the sleepyhead from falling asleep again.

Seulgi whined and pulled Joohyun even closer, “Give me ten minutes, Hyun.”

 

Ten minutes is too long for Joohyun. She couldn't wait for that any longer, so she thought of another way to wake Seulgi up. She smirked when a silly idea came up to her mind.

 

Joohyun lifted Seulgi’s chin to kiss her forehead, then she proceeded down to her eyes, nose, and then on her cheeks. She stopped for a while and her eyes landed on Seulgi’s pair of lips— staring at it for a few seconds to appreciate her lover’s beautiful plump lips. It may look like she is a ert, but it was one of the parts she likes the most on her girlfriend's facial part. And she feels like it was alluring her, so she can't help but close her eyes and lean in, closing the remaining gap between them. It was supposed to be just a peck, but the latters' lips were too soft and addicting that made her lose her control.

 

 

Seulgi, who was half asleep a while ago, is now fully awake because of it. Joohyun’s lips were too sweet that it is driving her crazy. She feels like something inside her ignited, making her crave for more, so she holds Joohyun’s jaws and tilts her head to have better access. And in just one swift move, she was already on top of the older woman's body, straddling her. She then bit Joohyun’s lower lip, making the latter to moan and lips apart which Seulgi used that as an advantage to slide her tongue inside her girlfriend’s mouth. The couple kissed with the same passion and intensity. Their room is filled with the sound of their moans as their tongue expertly explore inside their mouth and hands roam on each other’s bodies— feeling the warmth of one another.

 

As much as they wanted to continue it, they had to stop for a while to grasp some air. They were both lost and panting so hard, but Joohyun didn’t forget her purpose. She still managed to say the things that she had been dying to say as soon as she woke up or as soon as they landed in Jeju rather.

 

 

“Marry me, Seulgi,” Joohyun suddenly says without any hesitation.

 

 

It’s not that she blurted it out of nowhere. She had already planned this Jeju trip together with her proposal even before Seulgi asked her to go on vacation.

 

 

Joohyun and Seulgi had been through a lot over the past few months. Their relationship went on the edge at that time, and the times when Seulgi was away for weeks made her realize that it was so hard to live without the younger woman. She almost lost her, and she can’t afford that to happen again. That is why, she planned to propose to her as soon as they landed here at last midnight. And Joohyun believes that today is the perfect day where she can finally ask this question to Seulgi. After months of her sleepless and tiring nights, she was able to sleep properly, and today was the best for her. She woke up in a good mood, feeling so liight and happy mainly because of the woman in front of her. The both of them are currently expressing their love romantically, and she suddenly feels like it is the right time to ask.

 

But, the monolid woman on top of her didn’t hear what she just said. She just shrugged it off and kissed Joohyun again, but this time it’s just some small and light kisses.

 

The raven giggles in between the kisses. Her bear seems like to be too distracted as she was still high from their heated make out earlier and wanted to continue what they had started. Seulgi continued what she was doing, reaching down to Joohyun’s neck and collar bones. She didn’t waste any seconds to attack her weak spots, not forgetting to leave her marks on the porcelain skin, marking her territory. The latter bit her lower lip to suppress her moans. She doesn’t want to totally lose her control just yet.

 

 

She wanted to hear Seulgi’s sweetest “yes” first before anything else.

 

 

Even though she was enjoying the pleasure that her girlfriend that is giving to her, Joohyun halts Seulgi from doing her business by cupping both of her cheeks with her small hands. And confusion was written all over the latter’s face.

 

 

“Kang Seulgi, marry me,” she asked her again, louder and clearer than before.

Seulgi answered right away without even thinking and processing what’s already happening, “Yes.”

 

 

Joohyun smirked and she was now the one who initiated to continue what they are doing earlier. She thought that Seulgi would notice it immediately, but she was wrong.

 

 

Seulgi was so lost and just reciprocated to Joohyun’s lips again, but not until after a minute when she realized something and abruptly detached her lips from the woman under her. Her eyes went wide open while Joohyun has a beaming smile.

 

 

“What did you just ask me?”

Joohyun hearty laughed before she answered. “I asked you to marry me and you said yes.”

Seulgi blinked a few times. “W-wait, what?! D-did you just seduced me and ask me to m-marry you?” she stuttered.

Joohyun let out another laugh because of the younger reactions. “Uhm, maybe?” She chuckles and tucked Seulgi’s hair behind her ear, “Why? Are you taking back your answer, Kang Seulgi?” She raised her brow, acting like she was threatening the woman on top of her.

“Yes!” Seulgi shouted and Joohyun was taken aback. The wide smile she was wearing earlier was suddenly wiped off. She pushes Seulgi aside and sat on their bed properly.

“I-I mean, no! O-of course I do want to marry you Hyun, but—”

Joohyun snapped at her, “But what?”

The monolid woman gulped, “W-why did you have to ask me while we’re in the middle of something? Do you even know what did you just ask? I mean, I feel like it just came out to your mouth suddenly without even thinking?”

 

 

The last question made Joohyun a little offended. She didn’t expect that Seulgi will react so different from what she was expecting. What she thought is everything will go smoothly just like how she play the scenario through her mind.

 

 

Joohyun only heaved a sigh then she stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving her girlfriend’s questions hanging.

 

 

After seeing the sudden change of Joohyun’s expression, Seulgi knew she did something wrong.

 

 

“Hey, Hyun,” Seulgi called, but raven didn’t look back at her. She brushed her hair and scolds herself.

 

 

“You’re so stupid, Seulgi! Did you see her face? She was so happy earlier and you just have to ruin the moment! Of course, she’s serious about asking that question!”

 

 

The older woman didn’t take more than a minute when she came back and sat again beside her. Seulgi immediately grabbed her hands and kisses it— whispering multiple apologies. But Joohyun suddenly took Seulgi’s left hand and slide in a sterling silver ring with a simple square mixed-cut white diamond on her ring finger.

 


Seulgi’s mouth fell open in shock.

 

 

The frown on Joohyun’s face earlier was now replaced with a wide smile again right after seeing how the ring fitted perfectly on Seulgi’s slender yet beautiful finger. She was right that it will be look good on the latter’s hands and she felt proud of herself for choosing the right ring for her girlfriend. The ring looks so simple but elegant at the same time.

 

 

“Now, do you still doubt my marriage proposal to you?” The raven asked as she caresses her lover’s hands.

 

 

The younger woman didn’t respond to her. Joohyun could see that her girlfriend was still in awe because her eyes still fixed at the ring she had gave just now.

 

 

“That was actually the thing that I was saying earlier when I said I have something for you. But, I have to do something first for you to wake up because you’re a heavy sleeper.”

 

Seulgi finally looked up to her, meeting those monolid eyes she always adores then continues what she was saying.

 

“I am so damn serious about it, Kang Seulgi. You don’t know that I have been dying to ask that question right after I became the CEO, then you will just think I wasn’t sincere in asking you to marry me?”

“I-it’s not like that, Hyun. I j-just—” Seulgi stopped and averted her eyes. She couldn’t think properly to continue her sentence as she totally lost it. She plopped herself back at the bed, grabbing a pillow to hide her face and muffling some words, but Joohyun couldn’t understand anything.

“Y-yah! What are you doing? What are you saying?” Joohyun confusedly asked, but Seulgi ignored her, so she tried removing the pillow from her face.

"Kang Seulgi, will you talk— what the? Why the hell are you crying?”

 

Joohyun panics after seeing the tears streaming down her cheeks. She isn't quite sure if she was crying because of her proposal or about some other matter.

 

"Yah, Seulgi-yah. Talk to me." Her voice was soft and full of concern this time.

 

It startled Joohyun when Seulgi abruptly sat up and just stared at her. She somehow felt awkward about their gazes and she couldn’t read Seulgi at the moment. And there are still some tears that were falling from the latter's face.

 

"W-why?" Joohyun was starting to get flustered.

"Y-you were already the first one to ask if I could be your girlfriend."

The older woman furrowed her eyebrows, "So?"

"And now, you were also the first one to ask about our marriage!"

Joohyun blinks a few times, "And what's the problem with that?"

Seulgi groaned. "Argh. I should to be the one to propose since you’ve already ask about me being your girlfriend!” She bawled once again. “I already have a set plan and I was supposed to ask you later!”

After hearing that from Seulgi, Joohyun widen her eyes and suddenly felt her cheeks hot, “Y-you have a plan of proposing to me later?” She suddenly remembers what her friends told her before and they were right. The reason why Seulgi was acting weird for a month was because she has been planning this whole trip since from the beginning. Though, the raven already had a gut feeling about it, but she didn’t paid that much attention because she also has a plan for this trip which was also to propose.

“Now, my plans for later are all wasted.” Seulgi threw her hands up in the air.

 

 

A loud laugh escaped from Joohyun’s mouth after she finds their situation was so hilarious. Seulgi grabs again a pillow and hide, she felt more embarrassed after she realized she just revealed her plans to Joohyun.

 

 

“Aigoo, my poor baby bear was embarrassed because she was supposed to ask me to marry her later, but I asked her first before her, again…” she cooed, teaser her girlfriend.

“Stop it, babe! It’s not funny,” Seulgi said and continues to bawl. She rolls aside away from Joohyun, but the older woman was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter